Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stunning shot of Doolow, Gedo and the Dawa river!

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Re: Stunning shot of Doolow, Gedo and the Dawa river!

Postby Nomand » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:45 am

janan has in the long term f'd gedo up.

this is dolow 2010 :

https://i.ibb.co/b2bH8Lr/dollow-2010.jpg

this is dolow 2016 and now you can see the idp camp is bigger then the town.
https://i.ibb.co/YhLk9Fh/dollow2016.jpg

this is more completed look to show dolow and the IDP camps

https://i.ibb.co/rw8m6mz/dolowpng.png

its not just dolow a lot of gedo cities have IDP camps, MX leaders have taken short term money. which will effect MX in the long term. most of those living on those camps are from bay and bakool. rahanweyn are strengthening there numbers in gedo and in a few years those IDP will demand political representation in Gedo.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:05 am

Not in only in Gedo but all over Somalia, merchants of misery (NGOs) find the IDP industry way more lucrative than any other form of conventional trades.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:18 am

Not in only in Gedo but all over Somalia, merchants of misery (NGOs) find the IDP industry way more lucrative than any other form of conventional trades.
this will turn into a big problem soon, if something is not done about it

https://www.alnap.org/system/files/cont ... ---mog.pdf

A profile of the IDP camps by OCHA46 shows that IDPs in Kabasa originate from Bay (23%)
47, Bakool (36%) and
Gedo (34%) and have been displaced mainly due to conflict and drought. The multi-agency assessment
conducted in September 201248 revealed that a 40% of the residents in Doolow are from the host community,
Doolow town, who have relocated in search of assistance.
The IDPs in Qansalay settlement all originate from Gedo and have been displaced as a result of conflict and
drought

According to the multi-agency assessment50 in Qansalay, 86% of households reported that they prefer to relocate
elsewhere rather than return to their area of origin, 58% in Kabasa indicated that their plan was to stay in the
same location and 31% want relocate
elsewhere. IDPs in both settlements cited
fear of forced recruitment by Al Shabab, as
well as difficulties in resuming agricultural
livelihoods if they returned to their places of
origin.

somalis are a tribal society sxb and everyone has a degaan, if the IDP's don't want to return to there place of origin this will lead to a conflict

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:44 pm

^^^I am not the ba’ayeste you bully
Have serval seats

:steviej:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:53 pm

The irony of this post. Gedo has had more D&M than MX. The influx of MX from Shilaabo and Galgaduud are a recent phenomena started by MSB. The only native MX numbered far fewer than the D&M.

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:45 pm

The irony of this post. Gedo has had more D&M than MX. The influx of MX from Shilaabo and Galgaduud are a recent phenomena started by MSB. The only native MX numbered far fewer than the D&M.
This is a good example of when people start to believe in their own lies.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:59 pm

With all due respect, SHUT THE FOCK UP.

Just because Habar Gidir was under the yolk until 1991 and have no history doesn't mean everyone else is like that.

I am starting a topic that should be forever affixed as the first topic in Gedo section because of you. It is about the 1924 official British-Italian treaty for Jubaland and who the fock was the majority of today's Gedo.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:20 pm

this is dolow 2010 :

its not just dolow a lot of gedo cities have IDP camps, MX leaders have taken short term money. which will effect MX in the long term. most of those living on those camps are from bay and bakool. rahanweyn are strengthening there numbers in gedo and in a few years those IDP will demand political representation in Gedo.
You just can't help yourself dhabayaco SNAKE. :lol:

Rahanweyn are citizens of SOMALIA, citizens of JUBBALAND, citizens of GEDO, citizens of DOLLOW, of LUUQ, of BAARDHEERE.

I am a focking Black African Muslim descent immigrant across the world in god damn America, who the hell are you to sow discord, division, and isir nacayb between Somali, Muslim people??? PARTICULARLY internally displaced people who ran to the only place they thought they could find safety and security and UN personnel to help them?

Wallahi billahi shaydaan baad tahay and your disgusting and slimey underhanded divisive tactics is why I have always identified you as 5th column.

Forget even my general disgust at you for picking on IDPS to advance your political tactics, but as a general matter I am of the Marehan school of thought that says we need a definite peace treaty with our RAHANWEYN neighbors that not only admits that Marehan acted in a PREJUDICIAL manner (although for defensive purposes during the civil war when SDM joined USC) but also welcomes and facilitates any Rahanweyn who are originally from Gedo coming back to their land of heritage.

It is jot only the RIGHT thing but it is ECONOMICALLY the best thing for Gedo with more people, more capital, more resources including techniques to farm and utilize vastly underutilized land.

In conclusion, besides the fact these are helpless people who need the safety and security, all I see are people in their COUNTRY AND LAND.

Shaydaan shartaada ilaahay haynaga duwo. Aamiin!

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:51 am

this is dolow 2010 :

You just can't help yourself dhabayaco SNAKE. :lol:

Rahanweyn are citizens of SOMALIA, citizens of JUBBALAND, citizens of GEDO, citizens of DOLLOW, of LUUQ, of BAARDHEERE.

I am a focking Black African Muslim descent immigrant across the world in god damn America, who the hell are you to sow discord, division, and isir nacayb between Somali, Muslim people??? PARTICULARLY internally displaced people who ran to the only place they thought they could find safety and security and UN personnel to help them?

Wallahi billahi shaydaan baad tahay and your disgusting and slimey underhanded divisive tactics is why I have always identified you as 5th column.

Forget even my general disgust at you for picking on IDPS to advance your political tactics, but as a general matter I am of the Marehan school of thought that says we need a definite peace treaty with our RAHANWEYN neighbors that not only admits that Marehan acted in a PREJUDICIAL manner (although for defensive purposes during the civil war when SDM joined USC) but also welcomes and facilitates any Rahanweyn who are originally from Gedo coming back to their land of heritage.

It is jot only the RIGHT thing but it is ECONOMICALLY the best thing for Gedo with more people, more capital, more resources including techniques to farm and utilize vastly underutilized land.

In conclusion, besides the fact these are helpless people who need the safety and security, all I see are people in their COUNTRY AND LAND.

Shaydaan shartaada ilaahay haynaga duwo. Aamiin!
you are very emotional aren't you?

listen up emotional wreck this will be my last response to you. There is no such a thing as IDP in somalia it is all business, there are two things happening at the same time

1) MX leaders in Gedo are making money
2) rahanweyn is doing dul balaarsi

Today Baidoa is just as much if not more safe then anywhere in Gedo. so why is rahanweyn coming from bay and bakool to Gedo? it is dul balaarsi HG do that. HG settle at the edge of there territories so when their population increases instead of settling in the interior of there land they try and push the boundary of the neighboring tribe.

there is a UN report that says the the IDP population today is more then the host population of dolow, now what will happen when the IDP population as stated wants to stay and take part of local politics?

there was thread i think started by saddam which asked MX in somalinet where they would like to settle all of us said either caabudwaaq, dolow, luug, beled xaawo , garbaharay and so forth. notice that no one said Baidoa or buurhakaba or bosaso? why do you think MX users are saying MX cities?

it is because MX wants to settle in a land we control. Imagine of MX leaders where like Voltage during the civil war, today we would be extinct. this emotional bilaa dhiig individual does not even know how the civil war started.

it started with the bullshit system of making a MX in charge of hargeysa and a Isaaq in charge of caabudwaaq. other stuff like settling ogadeen IDP in Hargeysa and beledweyne also caused the civil war and the current problem we have today in jubbaland is Ogadeen IDP that where settled by siyad barre in jubbaland.

so stick to what happened in 1924 and your weird obsession with sahal. you have no clue on what the actual politics in somalia is and what will cause another war. History repeats itself IDP's today would want representations tomorrow (.ie ogadeen in hargeysa in the 1980's) the host community will refuse and a war will start.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:34 am

Ilaahay baan shartaada ka magan galnay. I could never understand why you rubbed me the wrong way even if I had avoided you and not exchanged a word with you at all; that's until I realized you function like a bottom feeder in food science; a slimy creature in the nether world but who in human relations is always about aowing discord and be an agent of division and isku dir.

Do you know how tthe religion says SHAYDAAN is always slyly whispering negative and evil things to us? Well congrats you have always rubbed me the wrong way because you are the human manifestation of that description to me.

I can literally PREDICT every single one of your responses in any Marehan-oriented topic before even realizing you posted. In fact, I am surprised if I am not able to predict your respose

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:56 am

it was oromo warday land before MX conquered what is today known as Gedo.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:08 pm

A profile of the IDP camps by OCHA46 shows that IDPs in Kabasa originate from Bay (23%)
47, Bakool (36%) and
Gedo (34%) and have been displaced mainly due to conflict and drought. The multi-agency assessment
conducted in September 201248 revealed that a 40% of the residents in Doolow are from the host community,
The IDPs in Qansalay settlement all originate from Gedo and have been displaced as a result of conflict and
drought

According to the multi-agency assessment50 in Qansalay, 86% of households reported that they prefer to relocate
elsewhere rather than return to their area of origin, 58% in Kabasa indicated that their plan was to stay in the
origin.

somalis are a tribal society sxb and everyone has a degaan, if the IDP's don't want to return to there place of origin this will lead to a conflict
Why are IDPs still in gedo
They have their own state now
IDPs bring nothing but trouble
Walle as long as reer gedo are welcoming these terrorists qashins..the region will never have peace. Nacalaa their hospitality ku yaal..malin walba cadow bay so dhowaystaan

#DeportIDPS!

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:30 pm

smile

the IDP did not come on there own accord, this is a business and it was janaan that brought them here. but the problem is not just somalis moving from one place to another the problem is that the IDP population in dolow is now bigger then the host population, when the IDP demand political representation in local politics. MX can kiss dolow goodbye.

XHKS
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby XHKS » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:43 pm

47, Bakool (36%) and
drought

the greatest pride I have is how reer gedo are welcoming to everybody, remineds me of how ethiopia welcomed the muslims that fled the arabs

origin.

Why are IDPs still in gedo
They have their own state now
IDPs bring nothing but trouble
Walle as long as reer gedo are welcoming these terrorists qashins..the region will never have peace. Nacalaa their hospitality ku yaal..malin walba cadow bay so dhowaystaan

#DeportIDPS!

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:23 pm

smile

the IDP did not come on there own accord, this is a business and it was janaan that brought them here. but the problem is not just somalis moving from one place to another the problem is that the IDP population in dolow is now bigger then the host population, when the IDP demand political representation in local politics. MX can kiss dolow goodbye.
Smh they breed like rabbits
Janan is somewhere dropping the soap, it’s up to the people of dollow to do something about these baby machines

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.