Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Marehan land in Eastern Somali region of Ethiopia

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Marehan land in Eastern Somali region of Ethiopia

Postby dalalos101 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:44 pm

Why do we not have our own Woreda in either Doollo or Qoraxeey ? what ever the fuck this is total disrespect, now we are friends with the Ethiopians and a new administration is formed in Somali region we should campaign for this, otherwise we should just secede from both Qoraxeey and Doollo zones and form our own zone.

Burgesole should be its capital as its in the center 8-)

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Marehan land in Eastern Somali region of Ethiopia

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:08 pm

Marehan has significant land that stretches roughly 250 km along the border with Somalia and roughly 70 km from the border towards Wardheer.

there is no focus on this hence why the land and its people are under continious attack from rival clans and it simply gets unnoticed, this is something that needs to change, the people are fighting back but without any help from beesha.

politically they are separated into different zones and woredas to minimize the political capital, this is why Liyuu from Wardheer are attacking Cilaanle, this is why Liyuu from Lehelow are attacking Neef-kuceshe, or when Liyuu from Gelaadi are attacking us in Yarmuugle or Miir khaliif because they are districts, its not random geeljire attacking us but rather funded paramilitary.

We have enough land to establish our own zone, when you have zone or at the very least a woreda you get funding to the administration and security of the woreda, aid and political representation also comes with it.

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:27 pm

the biggest issue is each mx sub clan in K5 has degaan of their own and each sub sub sub clan has zone to. it has scattered besha… If multiple sub clans settle down in towns together this problem is solved

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:35 pm

Kkkk
Yaab iyo Amakaag
Miirkhalifa la gartay ileen waala wada dagaa
Laakin Galaadi sheego waa Anoo Saaxo sheegtay
Ceeldheerna yaakusiiyey
Niman Qurba Jooga anakey waxkasta nagu cabirabaan

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:59 pm

the biggest issue is each mx sub clan in K5 has degaan of their own and each sub sub sub clan has zone to. it has scattered besha… If multiple sub clans settle down in towns together this problem is solved
Marehan settlements are not small, despite being starved of all and any funding be it education, development, security, aid and having had zero political representation while facing constant hostility, our settlements have relative big population, enough to be recognized as a district.

But because none of our settlements are recognized as a district none of the budget is accessible as it is managed in Gelaadi, Wardheer and Shilaabo towns. had we demanded a couple of our settlements be recognized as districts, or as I suggested making one big district roughly the size of Gashamo we could get both political representation and our share of the budget and aid, it would also eliminate security forces being used to harass us from Wardheer and Gelaadi.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:42 pm

Kkkk
Yaab iyo Amakaag
Ceeldheerna yaakusiiyey
I didn't even include Wagardhac, the map shows Mareexaan heartland, Wagardhac and their Bah Wagardhac Bicidyahan neighbours are all over the place in Gelaadi and even further north in Bookh, taas ma been baa ?

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:36 pm

Kkkk
Yaab iyo Amakaag
Ceeldheerna yaakusiiyey
I didn't even include Wagardhac, the map shows Mareexaan heartland, Wagardhac and their Bah Wagardhac Bicidyahan neighbours are all over the place in Gelaadi and even further north in Bookh, taas ma been baa ?
Kkkkkkkk
Bookh Dhulbahante baa nagu xiga
Which apart from Saxdheer iyo Gumburka aan meelkale dagin
Adna Bookh baa sheegan
I remember seeing sade even claim as far as faafan.
Waxaad doontiin baad ku hadashaan

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:45 pm

Marehan settlements are not small, despite being starved of all and any funding be it education, development, security, aid and having had zero political representation while facing constant hostility, our settlements have relative big population, enough to be recognized as a district.

But because none of our settlements are recognized as a district none of the budget is accessible as it is managed in Gelaadi, Wardheer and Shilaabo towns. had we demanded a couple of our settlements be recognized as districts, or as I suggested making one big district roughly the size of Gashamo we could get both political representation and our share of the budget and aid, it would also eliminate security forces being used to harass us from Wardheer and Gelaadi.
the settlements should be at the edge of our territory, so when we expand we can expand external while we keep internal 100 percent beesha. 5 big towns should be more then enough. we can then carve out a zone and demand it to be a gobal. Abiye will listen its time to do this now.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:22 pm

Kkkk
Yaab iyo Amakaag
Ceeldheerna yaakusiiyey
Kkkkkkkk
Bookh Dhulbahante baa nagu xiga
Which apart from Saxdheer iyo Gumburka aan meelkale dagin
Adna Bookh baa sheegan
I remember seeing sade even claim as far as faafan.
Waxaad doontiin baad ku hadashaan
Gelaadi town is the administrative center of the entire district, of course Mareexaan live there you idiot, tuuloyinka ugu dhow Gelaadi waa wada Mareexaan Celi are you retarded bro, are you telling me you denying these facts ?

I don't know much about Wagardhac deegaan, I am not claiming a single settlement in Bookh but ragaas live north from us and mingle with you more so I just assumed, I take that back. What I can say 100% is Celi iyo Bah Ogaden neighbour the Bicidyahan at Gelaadi town itself, and we have lived there for generations its not something new, there was clash recently between Bicidyahan along with liyuu vs Celi and Rer Xirsi Ugaas, in Gelaadi, but peace treaty was struck by odayaasha from both sides in the town.

beenta maad iska dhaaftid ninyahow, magaalada Gelaadi cid aa ka xigtid majirto. diigyacab,tuugonimo, isbaaro ayaa ku nooshahay waana lagaa tashan saxib, remnants of Iley are getting humiliated. :lol:

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:37 pm

the settlements should be at the edge of our territory, so when we expand we can expand external while we keep internal 100 percent beesha. 5 big towns should be more then enough. we can then carve out a zone and demand it to be a gobal. Abiye will listen its time to do this now.
the more districts you have the more political power you can demand and the bigger cut you get of the zones budget. This is why Ogaden added new tiny district Lahelow which was part of Wardheer district, Majerten added new district Galxamur which used come under Bookh. They doing this to artificially boost their political representation and thus cut in the budget and aid that comes to Doollo.

the land I show you on the map we can make a district in Doollo and seperate from both Wardheer district and Gelaadi district to form a new one that is Mareexaan owned and controlled get our share of budget and aid, get ID cards for our population and build up a legal security force funded and trained by Somali Galbeed.

this is my vision, enough is enough, right now they are waging war on us constantly and its the Somali region that is funding it indirectly because Doollo is so corrupt with remnants of Iley collaborators.

our settlements need a bit of the change celebrated in Jigjiga when Iley was kicked out, we cannot continue to be raped, pillaged and killed in our own land.

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:25 pm

mx have many towns but they don't get funding like you said. the other thing is mx focus more on Somalia, we neglected K5. for example majority of Celi still leave in K5 and I don't even pay attention to Ethiopia :lol:

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:46 pm

mx have many towns but they don't get funding like you said. the other thing is mx focus more on Somalia, we neglected K5. for example majority of Celi still leave in K5 and I don't even pay attention to Ethiopia :lol:
This is why we do not get any political representation, any share in the government budget, UN agency or NGO aid, heck this is why they keep attacking us because despite our vast land we are still under their jurisdiction as we have not established our own districts.

This is kacaan 77 war mentality, in 2020 nothing wrong with embracing Ethiopian identity to get your bread, our people live in Liban, Qoraxeey and Doollo zones as well as pockets of communities all over Somali Galbeed

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:03 pm

This is why we do not get any political representation, any share in the government budget, UN agency or NGO aid, heck this is why they keep attacking us because despite our vast land we are still under their jurisdiction as we have not established our own districts.

This is kacaan 77 war mentality, in 2020 nothing wrong with embracing Ethiopian identity to get your bread, our people live in Liban, Qoraxeey and Doollo zones as well as pockets of communities all over Somali Galbeed

Most mx operate on kacaan mentality... however people are walking up to reality, yamarugley , uurmadag and many other towns are old towns that deserve to be recognized as degmo but there is kab iyo lax nepotism

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:13 pm

Nah ..God bless Marexaania aka Somalia :eat:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:28 pm

the more districts you have the more political power you can demand and the bigger cut you get of the zones budget. This is why Ogaden added new tiny district Lahelow which was part of Wardheer district, Majerten added new district Galxamur which used come under Bookh. They doing this to artificially boost their political representation and thus cut in the budget and aid that comes to Doollo.

the land I show you on the map we can make a district in Doollo and seperate from both Wardheer district and Gelaadi district to form a new one that is Mareexaan owned and controlled get our share of budget and aid, get ID cards for our population and build up a legal security force funded and trained by Somali Galbeed.

this is my vision, enough is enough, right now they are waging war on us constantly and its the Somali region that is funding it indirectly because Doollo is so corrupt with remnants of Iley collaborators.

our settlements need a bit of the change celebrated in Jigjiga when Iley was kicked out, we cannot continue to be raped, pillaged and killed in our own land.
ogadeen is finished sxb even inside k5, they have to many enemies and have also killed themselves a lot. the bullshit of ONLF is not working on anyone anymore.

when Galmudug if fully established we can then exert our power and influence across the border. Imagine the kid in gelaadi being trained and armed by the SNA in Cabudwaaq, imagine plain clothes special forces hunt and destroy liyuu police across the border. sxb time is on our side and we will win this.

we have dheka suftu which is better land then anything ogadeen settle in k5. the next 10 years will be bad for ogadeen sxb from somalia to kenya to Ethiopia.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.