Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

biggest achievements of Hogaamiyaha Dawlada Hassan Kheyre

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

biggest achievements of Hogaamiyaha Dawlada Hassan Kheyre

Postby sahal80 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:37 am

this reward goes For Hassan Kheyre aka Hogaamiyaha Dawlada. best Somali pm ever! #Hiigsi_iyoHorumar!

Thanks SFM we all made this possible. also this was culmination of years and goes back to the former govt it started in 2016.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Re: biggest achievements of Hogaamiyaha Dawlada Hassan Kheyre

Postby Nomand » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:57 am

kkkk, what a child this guy is.

as for Kheyre, viva kheyre one of the greatest prime ministers in Somali history.

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:58 am

Farmaajo deserves his dues as well. They worked as a team for 4an entire term. It's actually and admirable feat. Polarized politics aside, Farmaajo and Kheyre pulled a heck of a feat by not clashing (at least publicly). I hope that trend continues with successive govs.

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:37 am

Kudos to Kheyre… he was allowed to do his job

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:23 pm

Sahal, as i said before, its really hard to separate these guys no matter how hard you try. They are essentially heads and tails of the same coin. So if they go their separate ways, which they can, it will just proof they don't want to come back. This guys have never disagreed, fought, or pushed each other. They talk and give each other enough space to rule and make decisions independently.

All ministers and government officials say "farmaajo iyo Kheyre baa saas na faray" at each opportunity as another proof the guys are too attached at the hip to be separated.

The PM merely executes the campaign, vision, and promises of the president as its the president who appointed him. Kheyre is literally doing the job that Farmaajo gave him exceptionally well. I do concur its Kheyre who managed, planned, and organized this vision into roadmaps, concepts, and assigned and divided between ministers so goals are achieved in a timely manner. I think Kheyre's genius is doing this in a unique way that gets results. If Farmaajo appointed another PM, the objective and directives would be the same but the way those things are organized and completed might be completely different.

Their unity has stroked fear in the hearts of the opposition and are openly calling for civil war :snoop: on public forms out of all places

I know you wont give up this dead horse until election time when Kheyre is behind the scenes running the Farmaajo campaign, and if he wins, he will come back to his same position.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:35 am

Sahal, as i said before, its really hard to separate these guys no matter how hard you try. They are essentially heads and tails of the same coin. So if they go their separate ways, which they can, it will just proof they don't want to come back. This guys have never disagreed, fought, or pushed each other. They talk and give each other enough space to rule and make decisions independently.

All ministers and government officials say "farmaajo iyo Kheyre baa saas na faray" at each opportunity as another proof the guys are too attached at the hip to be separated.

The PM merely executes the campaign, vision, and promises of the president as its the president who appointed him. Kheyre is literally doing the job that Farmaajo gave him exceptionally well. I do concur its Kheyre who managed, planned, and organized this vision into roadmaps, concepts, and assigned and divided between ministers so goals are achieved in a timely manner. I think Kheyre's genius is doing this in a unique way that gets results. If Farmaajo appointed another PM, the objective and directives would be the same but the way those things are organized and completed might be completely different.

Their unity has stroked fear in the hearts of the opposition and are openly calling for civil war :snoop: on public forms out of all places

I know you wont give up this dead horse until election time when Kheyre is behind the scenes running the Farmaajo campaign, and if he wins, he will come back to his same position.
" I do concur its Kheyre who managed, planned, and organized this vision into roadmaps, concepts, and assigned and divided between ministers so goals are achieved in a timely manner. I think Kheyre's genius is doing this in a unique way that gets results"
that what im talking about. If Farmaajo had picked another non murursade clan let alone kheyre things will look like different. for example Farmaajo had no plans for JL until some mx diaspora arrived like Gen Abdi osman from birmingham waxay ku fureen in la badalo ahmed madoobe oo kheyre kuka soo heshiiyay Kismaayo look they fucked up the situation its too late. if Farmaajo start it in 2017 he would have succeeded nin saas ah aa rabtaan inaad successka kheyre wax ka siisaan. kheyre waa hogaamiyaha dawlada Farmaajana waa gudoomiyaha dawlada.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:57 am

Farmaajo deserves his dues as well. They worked as a team for 4an entire term. It's actually and admirable feat. Polarized politics aside, Farmaajo and Kheyre pulled a heck of a feat by not clashing (at least publicly). I hope that trend continues with successive govs.

Indeed Viva Mudane Kheyre for a splendid job. Very energetic, and charismatic leader.

Sahal, you’ve become the most predictable Snet poster ever.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:51 am

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:47 am

:lol: Sahal welcome to Nabad iyo Nolol

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:40 am

Well done to Mudane Kheire for continuing HSM's work.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:11 am

:roll:

:ohhh:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:38 am

K

Dude the process started in 2013 when IMF re started the relations with Somalia. Ciyaalkaan yey ka dhaadhicin N&N achieved this. I applaud the current dowladd for continuing it though.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:41 pm

i like how the reerow hassan kid forwarded hiigsi iyo horumar hashtag this is the slogan of kheyre campaign

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:41 pm

Well Done beyle for helping out the qadaadweyn. You can promote your useless leaders , but you guys all know beyle is the one who actually did it.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:45 pm

K

Dude the process started in 2013 when IMF re started the relations with Somalia. Ciyaalkaan yey ka dhaadhicin N&N achieved this. I applaud the current dowladd for continuing it though.

Hassan Sheekh reached out to them but he failed to earn credibility. Kheyre set the goals and objectives and delivered them.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.