Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

original dervish

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

original dervish

Postby Sagaashan » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:17 am

Tremendous news.......marvellous development.
Basically cut the balls off the tyrannical Farmaajo.
This now prevents Farmajo from using military aid to pursue a tribal agenda in J/L.

I haven't been around these forums in a while, but the last time I was hear you were a ferocious daroodist who defended the rights and dignity of darood, especially those in the North, and fought tooth and nail against the secessionist pac. You were also a rationalist who used logic and common sense to make decisions. I am flabbergasted with this Madoobe fascination and anti-dowlad fervor. What is this illogical argument about supporting a puppet, of all people, to the lowly Kenyans while in the same token degrading the highest office in the land. What also of these unsubstantiated, fearsome I may say, of the president being a tyrant when he is subject to the decrees and rules of the parliament, and beholden to Amisom protection under the watchful guise and funding of the international community. Have you gone astray by the few corrupt individuals who abhor a stable Somalia in order to enrich themselves with the blood and misfortunes of the weak and huddled masses?

Did you know that Madoobe's Jubaland is really a land and sea grab? especially as it pertains to the maritime case? To the present, Kenya is the only country recognized the sham elections that took place in Kismayo? do you want the government to turn its eyes away from the same guy who welcomes a Kenyan government official in Kismaayo while violating Somali airspace? who refuses to integrate and rebuild SNA? who broke numerous promises to the FGS? who though elected multiple times, served two terms, is still waging wars 10 miles from the airport and the port with the services of 5,000 KDF? Do you condone the cutting of trees in the hinterland so they can be turned into cash for the most corrupt country? do you ever see Madoobe issue a press release against the destruction of communication mists by KDF? or advocate for rape victims in the bordering cities and towns by KDF?

so what is there in Jubaland that must be protected? Its only Kenyan spies, agencies, armies, and civil servants who are managing, guarding, working, and milking the airport, port, charcoal trade?

This part of Somalia is too important to leave it in the hands of a small warlord, who makes things worse, by being an accomplice to one of the biggest robberies in modern history.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: original dervish

Postby barbarossa » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:16 am

Oh Ye, ibnu Smallteeth, I am not exactly sure what is it you guys have done, but it appears you turned once a rational being (OD) into bitter irrational one. As a consequence, you have now in your hands a monster, a Frankenstein of your making; marka deal with it, oo calaalalka joojiya.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:23 am

i know OD since 2012 we respected eachother under Hassan Sh bc i was against Hassan Sh in JL and supporting heshiis with Madoobe. im not qabiilist i just support each qabiil in its region i see xamar hawiye/hiraab land anything will not work without them.. OD is a constructive SAHILIST he supported Farmaajo as a Daarod president until he messed with JL. most of harti are like that not just mj. OD wanna retire in some island in JL he doesnt wanna hear no more troops from Xamar and i think its a legit concerns.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:54 am

Oh Ye, ibnu Smallteeth, I am not exactly sure what is it you guys have done, but it appears you turned once a rational being (OD) into bitter irrational one. As a consequence, you have now in your hands a monster, a Frankenstein of your making; marka deal with it, oo calaalalka joojiya.
“They say you can’t turn a bad girl good but once a good girl gone bad, she’s gone forever...more forever. Now I gotta live with the fact I did u wrong forever.” Jay Z :lol:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:51 am

It's very simple. OD is a darodist who favours his own kablalax over mareexan. And you are Sadist using fake Nationalism to kick out both ogaden and eventually harti. You can outsmart the hutus but not the daaroods and isaaq.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:00 pm

Listen.......I'm a northerner to my very soul, history, culture geography and have always advocated for brotherly relations between neighbouring clans.

I have a very similar political philosophy to my great friend and analyst Sahal....that each region/ local Govt should reflect the dominant local clans.This is for pragmatic purposes......at least until Somalia has matured politically.

As far as Farmaajo is concerned I withdrew my support due to his political interference in J/L affairs.
Furthermore, I have been vindicated by Farmaajo's treacherous use of Ethiopian forces to oppress the people of SW state and attempt to do the same in Kismayo.

My relations with the mx crew have been fairly cordial until quite recently. Things began to deteriorate after one of their most prolific members had what can only be described as a snet meltdown.......where he made personal threats against snetters whom opposed his views.

More recently snet seems to be abandoned by most of its mods and has been turned into a provincial shithole.

PS well said Yusef. :up:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:25 pm

Listen.......I'm a northerner to my very soul, history, culture geography and have always advocated for brotherly relations between neighbouring clans.

I have a very similar political philosophy to my great friend and analyst Sahal....that each region/ local Govt should reflect the dominant local clans.This is for pragmatic purposes......at least until Somalia has matured politically.

As far as Farmaajo is concerned I withdrew my support due to his political interference in J/L affairs.
Furthermore, I have been vindicated by Farmaajo's treacherous use of Ethiopian forces to oppress the people of SW state and attempt to do the same in Kismayo.

My relations with the mx crew have been fairly cordial until quite recently. Things began to deteriorate after one of their most prolific members had what can only be described as a snet meltdown.......where he made personal threats against snetters whom opposed his views.

More recently snet seems to be abandoned by most of its mods and has been turned into a provincial shithole.

:up:

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:12 pm

Ina’aderkay looks like he has issues with government policies, & Some Members here. But I always warn all Dhulbahante and we usually stay away from inter Darood feuds. Durbaan Beelaayo ba la tumaaya let’s not get involved.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:36 pm

Ina’aderkay looks like he has issues with government policies, & Some Members here. But I always warn all Dhulbahante and we usually stay away from inter Darood feuds. Durbaan Beelaayo ba la tumaaya let’s not get involved.
Lol bro, hate Farmaajo if you want but he is Somali President not Marexaan halgame. The man gave an interview and point blank gave the reasons why he refuses to acknowledge Madoobe which was that we have a international dispute with Kenya and he has conflicted loyalties.

Btw Seeraar, Xiddig are not Marexaan, why do he and other OGs not support him if its a ‘Inter Darood MR Vs OG feud’?

Btw bro when I say ‘You’ I don’t say you in particular but people who have those views.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:41 pm

Lol bro, hate Farmaajo if you want but he is Somali President not Marexaan halgame. The man gave an interview and point blank gave the reasons why he refuses to acknowledge Madoobe which was that we have a international dispute with Kenya and he has conflicted loyalties.

Btw Seeraar, Xiddig are not Marexaan, why do he and other OGs not support him if its a ‘Inter Darood MR Vs OG feud’?

Btw bro when I say ‘You’ I don’t say you in particular but people who have those views.
Waa ruunta, ppl are attacking Farmaajo because of Qabiil & making it look like they are against his policies, anyone who is against government policies for legitimate reasons will be associated with them.

Then you have other’s if you mention Farmaajo or Madoobe or Hassan sheikh or Deni or Bixi will attack you out of Qabiil.

Maa ficno sidaan, Durbaan Qabiil baa la tumaya

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:20 pm

PrinceNugaalHawd,

Exactly. I never have any issue with people who oppose Farmaajo. That’s totally respectable. But seeing all these clan aspersions thrown makes me question the integrity of a lot of these opposition. Hawiye mucaarad instead of being dignified try to throw little fake threats of USC bullcrap. Slanders say ‘Afweyne part II waaye’. OG mucaarad the most vociferous ones I see are the likes of Barre Ducaale a friggin Kenyan MP.

Tbh N&N with whatever flaws they have I don’t see any fake ‘Wallahi thumma Billahi’ blatant qabiil stuff.

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:30 pm

Thanks OD for this insight as I have been gone for a while. Just saw someone say we are actually the same :stylin: some guys have lost there minds in this little forum that is inaccessible to majority of the people.

Though you didn't address the gist of my argument and the case against Madoobe, who is essentially a traitor, serving a lowly Kenyans. To me your argument is one of tribal, which doesn't even make sense on two fronts. For one, all president candidates and the front runners are OG, so even if Madoobe is replaced another OG is mostly to succeed him. The second bizarre point is MX are arguably the biggest subclan in Jubaland both geographically and numerically. I don't know the power sharing structure but if they don't have the most mps and cabinet posts then they have been bamboozled and tricked. For all things, they should be the president of this state, not equated to a 3rd VP who hails from nowhere in Jubaland.

I don't care who runs Jubaland but its got to be someone that has good relations with FGS. This region is too important to be run by the lowly Kenyans.

You see another Somali as your enemy for tribal reasons while I see the Kenyan who is laughing all the way to the bank.

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:47 pm

i know OD since 2012 we respected eachother under Hassan Sh bc i was against Hassan Sh in JL and supporting heshiis with Madoobe. im not qabiilist i just support each qabiil in its region i see xamar hawiye/hiraab land anything will not work without them.. OD is a constructive SAHILIST he supported Farmaajo as a Daarod president until he messed with JL. most of harti are like that not just mj. OD wanna retire in some island in JL he doesnt wanna hear no more troops from Xamar and i think its a legit concerns.
This is insane sxb, how can he retire in an island that is run by Kenyan, by the time he gets there he will probably be cleaning the floors for a Kenyan general like Madoobe is doing.

Sahal you are smart. don't fall for this Puntland shenanigan about federalism and constitution, the same guys who are complaining about Ethiopians are the same ones who rode on Ethiopian tanks to Xamar. Jubaland itself is co-signed by Ethiopia.

Our good friend OD seems to have fallen victim to our feminine daroodist propaganda machine that oscillate between "yaa darood ah" and "yaa kablalax ah" during tough times? Puntland/MJs have always sided with the enemy against the interests of Somalia.

We don't care the makeup of the regions and who runs them, naturally they would be run by the people who reside there. But what we are discussing is the NATIONAL nature of the country. the four powers of the federal government must be respected, honored, and executed. How do you deal with punani state which refuses to abide by the constitution and is teaching FMS this focked up mentality where it empowers a regional leader to ban FGS from landing while at the same time being submissive and subordinate to foreign intelligence agencies? that is the state in which Faroole and co want.

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:04 am

It's very simple. OD is a darodist who favours his own kablalax over mareexan. And you are Sadist using fake Nationalism to kick out both ogaden and eventually harti. You can outsmart the hutus but not the daaroods and isaaq.
First, i am not MX. Second, if you hear Kablalax, its an MJ power grab mechanism that always works. It essentially serves MJs well, use it to bid the big elephants to battle it out while you secure political/economical posts and lose no one in the fight, its an essential surviving tool straight from the arts of war. This led to the proliferation of MJs in what were small towns while other daroods fought on their behalf and lost both men and land. In this regard, MJs are merely using Jubaland as a springboard to another PM post. Once this objective is achieved, Jubaland will probably be no different than Galmudug.

I am just amazed this card never expires :lol: you have a dhuloos OD who essentially wants to fight the battles of a man who is chilling in Garowe. To make things worse, this same man in Garowe shares 50% custodial rights with Hargeysa in what gets in and out of Sool. Its sad to the point of crime in how MJs have developed a system in which serves them so well but detrimental to others.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:10 am

Foreign inhluence is found in every corner of somalia....why oppose it only in J/L?

You will never see me inciting violence between Somali's.Just not my style.

Farmajo isusing Govt military aid to capture Kismayo for his clansmen.....this is why I oppose him.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.