Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Waare recording leaked

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Waare recording leaked

Postby Mk777 » Thu May 21, 2020 3:47 pm

It is a shame it took a leaked recording for my people to open their eyes. Hirshabelle is a sham i already knew from 2016, cumar dheere AUN saw it as well. As kaladire states we are the majority of the state if Galmudug is formed from 1.5 state, hiiraan is 2 states it has to be split. Western middle shabelle and the western lower shabelle= 1 or 0.5 state.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Waare recording leaked

Postby sahal80 » Thu May 21, 2020 5:05 pm

Waare said it like its. gentlemen's agreement dictates the president to be Hawadle also hirshabelle powersharing says he has to come from hiiraan as the capital is located in middle shabelle. all these non Hawadle guys posted by cayayaanka are not different than the non HG presidential candidates of Galmudug at the end HG guy was elected.

hirshabelle power sharing is based on Hawadle and Abgaal. been miyaa? yaa hiraan ka taliya yaase jowhar ka taliya?

it was sent to me 4 days ago in whatsapp so this is how it got leaked not from the group. . i have other 3 secret recordings of waare old and new. i learned that he has proberty in the UAE and that he was rich before hirshabelle and have some shares in a safari comany in kenya that why he says he was living in the UAE for a long time when he was working for the IRC in the 90s he was not based in Somalia like i used to think so.

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Thu May 21, 2020 5:28 pm

Waare said it like its. gentlemen's agreement dictates the president to be Hawadle also hirshabelle powersharing says he has to come from hiiraan as the capital is located in middle shabelle. all these non Hawadle guys posted by cayayaanka are not different than the non HG presidential candidates of Galmudug at the end HG guy was elected.

hirshabelle power sharing is based on Hawadle and Abgaal. been miyaa? yaa hiraan ka taliya yaase jowhar ka taliya?

it was sent to me 4 days ago in whatsapp so this is how it got leaked not from the group. . i have other 3 secret recordings of waare old and new. i learned that he has proberty in the UAE and that he was rich before hirshabelle and have some shares in a safari comany in kenya that why he says he was living in the UAE for a long time when he was working for the IRC in the 90s he was not based in Somalia like i used to think so.

Haye if it’s a gentleman’s agreement hirshabelle is also a gentlemen’s agreement. My section of beledweyne and jowhar, my land in hiiraan and shabellada dhexe I wont be enslaved by anyone. You can be president of east hiiraan. We know who makes majority of population and land on both gobols. Personally I’m totally opposed to anyone in beesha who has the ideology we need to share any state with anyone. Abgaal has xamar he doesn’t Care about hirshabelle. So I’m the only one being violated by this sham. If we don’t make the decision now our children will be making twitter handles in 10 years time crying about occupied regions like some of our northern brothers

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu May 21, 2020 6:32 pm

hawadle sadex aa loogu daray so now they have 16 mps waare just mentions the oysan one bc 2 reer Ugaas r refusing to join yet until Ugaaska blesses it. we got all this without supporting it. Hirshaabellada cusub will be formed in the next parliament wich will based on Abgaal-Hawadle powersharing. hawadle will have half of hiiraan mps=equal to all gugundhabe and gaaljecel and others.

i see why waare son lives in the UAE ileen meeshaas ay reerkiisa degan yihiin.
the dark one is his son

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu May 21, 2020 9:54 pm

So all these years you were posting about J/L and all the while yoyr people were being dispossessed in your heartlands by your fellow hags......aint life a.....

Mk777
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mk777 » Thu May 21, 2020 10:14 pm

So all these years you were posting about J/L and all the while yoyr people were being dispossessed in your heartlands by your fellow hags......aint life a.....

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri May 22, 2020 2:21 am

he is Gugundhabe and their status in Hirshabelle is like the non mj harti status in PL ma ku dulman yihiin marka? PL adminstration is based on mj towns garowe as the capital, boosaso as the commercial capital, qardho as the tribal capital, GLK as the military capital. there is no Dhuloos or warsangali admininstration to make gorgortan on PL they are either part of SL or PL. Hirshabelle towns are controlled by Hawadle and Abgaal so its them who run it. Hirshabelle vice president is kinda Jowhar Governor he deals with all the local abgaal qabqablyasha and gudoomiyaasha degmooyinka what waare said about him i said in here. this is good for any Hawadle president instead of dealing with Every abgaal jufo you have to deal with "dad aruursan" like waare calls him. secondly waare said our enemy is the federal govt so we have to be one team to avoid what happened in other states. recently they ganged up on the Gaaljecel speaker kadib waa is dhiibay after he saw the FGS is not gonna safe him.

why i have to rely on SFG when i can make deal with Abgaal?

waare has Hirshabelle police, forces belong to the middle shabelle deputy governor for security wich the gaaljecel mp calls militias and Abgaal ciidan as back up to silence local mucaarad.

me wrote this in another thread

"we hawadle know the Abgaal mentality. we let them have their " arooy mahaan mudulood maa ka xigtaa" this one is hilibi this one is darandoole this one is wacadaan cusman this one is udeejen, after that wiil aa la guu keenooyaa waxaa leedahay war arintiina kala xaajooda ku xigeenka. yaa waaye? guudlaawe iyo caadle oo warsangali ah ayahana faraha ma soo gashanayaan waxaaga. ABGAAL WAA NIMAN WAX LALA CUNI KARO. anaga leadershipkeena waxay ku dhisantahay kalsooni maaha anaa meesha kataliya anaa madaxwayne ah. mararka qaarkood waxaa isku dhaca wasiirada iyo agaasimayaasha sida xamar waare labadoodaba waa tuuraa ama waa isku qasbayaa. waxaa dhici karta mid inuu hawaadle yahay kan kalana abgaal. fiiri abgaal dhan warsangali lee waare is arkaayaan ayaguu u daayay balcad iyo meelaha kale laakin qabiilada kale toban jufo aa la mucaamilee :mindblown:"

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri May 22, 2020 3:04 am

There is no comparison between Harti political dispensation and what is happening to Gaaljecel.

What you are basically saying is these people don't exist.
This is unbelievable.....worse than .5 status.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri May 22, 2020 3:56 am

There is no comparison between Harti political dispensation and what is happening to Gaaljecel.

What you are basically saying is these people don't exist.
This is unbelievable.....worse than .5 status.
kkkk come on mate i swear the Gaaljecel speaker is much better than the dhuloos vice president and the warsangali speaker because gaaljecel live in baladweyne and Jowhar. non Mj harti literally are marti in Garowe we have seen what happened to dhoobo he was sent back to his highland while karaash is not allowed to talk to the state media. no one saying gugundhabe dont exist talada waxay ka go,daa laba qabiil oo labada gobol kala hogaamiya. nothing is wrong with that. PL markii la dhisaayay looma dhisin qaab harti maamul ah. waxaa jiray shir mj ay maamul ku dhisanaayeen waxaa u yimid garaadkii dhulbahante oo ku yiri oo maad SL camal ka dhigtaan aan idinku soo biirnee. that why no real gobolo powersharing waa isaga biiraan shirkii garowe. wax qaybsiga mj uu u dhexeeyay there was power struggle between omar mohamud and usman mohamud so they make the capital garowe as a middle land.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=wPl ... nd&f=false

this odey defected from SL and made PL harti maamul

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Fri May 22, 2020 6:18 pm

Hawadle are not elite when it comes to national politics.
They are however elite in their federal state level.

Population, Guns, Money and Influence. Gaaljecel has none of this. Gaaljcel are not elite at all on a state level let alone the national level. You are better off attaining these goals and then you can compete with hawadle instead of begging to be on a equal footing with a more Regional established clan.

Somalis only respect the gun or $.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Fri May 22, 2020 7:16 pm

What should be respected instead?

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri May 22, 2020 10:44 pm

Hawadle are not elite when it comes to national politics.
They are however elite in their federal state level.

Population, Guns, Money and Influence. Gaaljecel has none of this. Gaaljcel are not elite at all on a state level let alone the national level. You are better off attaining these goals and then you can compete with hawadle instead of begging to be on a equal footing with a more Regional established clan.

You are right starkast. in the 60s and 50s we did.

post-carta National Politics were based on 4.5 each clan will pick a friendly subclan from the other clan. Abdiqasim started picking dhulos and them awrtable(cabdi yusuf) and lastly mj mohamed abshir the guy who will destroy him to pave the way for A/Y.

second factor Mogadishu being dominated by Abgaal and HG and murursade who had "political isbaaroos" in there when hawadle are not native to Xamar but with more devolution and decentralization of power in the country the future will be the federal member states every party will need you and the federal mps. your political stakeholder. you may get the pm or the prez no more 4.5 and clan based politics

last factor people vote for less hated clans. between 2010 and 2015 Hawadle was seen very neutral clan so we were leading jaaliyada uk. there was always hawiye, and pro hawiye(dir) and Darood. now dir are no more pro hawiye bc of the war with biimaal and us kabxanley fucked up our relationship with dir. if hawadle correct their politics again they can seem less hated.

this woman is madhibaan activist with half white children she says UN envoy only met hawadle

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theg ... conference

Starabdi

Postby Starabdi » Fri May 22, 2020 10:54 pm

:s
:stylin:
LOL!!!!
:clap:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat May 23, 2020 6:23 pm

Mk777 hadaad qolo kale ahaan laheed i wouldnt mind qof walbe xor ayuu u yahay hadalkiisa laakin maadama aad hiiraan ka soo jeedid wararka negativeka ah iska dhaaf adiga lee laguu isticmaalaa sida meeshan maxaa ka faaidee hadaad meel lagaa necebyahay soo dhigto? anigii aad la heed wax ka sheeg aa ku difaacaya! caqli waa loo dhashaa! maalin dhexdaas ah waxaa soo galisay waraaboole ay hawadle fuqsanayaan! yaab! waa aragtay in laguu furay canalka oo howlwadaag aan laga bara kicin ma dhihin sorry markaan ku tusay xaqiiqada. sxb iscadee hadaad cadaw tahay kulama safteen eelaayda markay ku gubaysay nin aqoonyahan aa tahay ka waynoow reer hiiraan iyo ilmo samaale infightinga.

waare tolkiisuu la hadlayay kursiga uu ku fadhiyo tolkiisaa leh

waa kan maxamed shiino(caafi) Ali osoblihii uu shalay caaynaayay ku biiray xilibaanada cusub uu rabaa inuu ku biiro. kan oo baarlamaanka ku biiray qas ma joojinayo kkk ku mashquul beeshaada iyo danihiina iyo kursigiina hala soo ordin tartanka xinka ku dhisan hiiraan waa meesha kaliye ee karaamo ku heesataan cadawgiina dhabta ah u jeesta.

Jowhar dhibka heesta waa amni daro dhismayaasha shabaab aa joojisay oo heesata meelaha dhagaxaanta laga keeno uma ogola in maamulka loo qaado.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat May 23, 2020 6:41 pm

I have Gaaljecel as the 3rd largest Hawiye qabil after Hiraab. They are in Hiiraan, L Jubba, L Shabeele all in significant numbers. There not marti those places because they’re armed there, and you read about battles they have with other clans. The difference between they and Xawaadle for instance is Xawaadle concentrated themselves on 1 region (Hiiraan) while Gaaljecel are in multiple states.

Sahal,

Tbh You gotta tell the whole story. Xaasan Sh was a Mudulood President with Xawaadle Reer Abti. who did not want his clan getting presidency there for nepotism fears, so Xawaadle were next in line. Its not because Gaaljecel didn’t have a strong right.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.