Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Don't believe the fake anti Nabad iyo nolol alliance

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kacdoon

Don't believe the fake anti Nabad iyo nolol alliance

Postby Kacdoon » Sat May 23, 2020 5:24 pm

Abgaal and HG is now allied with MJ and Ogaden

It was Abgaal who raped and murdered a lot of the Darod civilians and HG who looted their homes in 1991

Entire families were wiped out on the spot with knifes

Murusade is the only real Darood ally and has hands free of Muslim blood.

We have to remind the average Joe of 1991 and the fake alliance will get destroyed. The average MJ loves Farmajoo and will never forget or forgive 1991. The same with what Hawwadle did towards the Ogaden. 5000 murdered on the spot and thrown in river. Darood should never forgive and forget 1991. Let Murusade who was the vicepresident during the Kacaan Huussien Kulmiye let them be your allies for the next 100 years. Don't forget Utanga and don't forget what happened at the Mahmoud school when an entire bus filled with Darood civilians were slaughtered and the dead are still buried under the school keep mentioning those crimes and watch what happens in Garowe

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Don't believe the fake anti Nabad iyo nolol alliance

Postby sahal80 » Sat May 23, 2020 5:37 pm

someone pretending hard to be murusade yet insults hawiye and calls them maids. nice try.

Kacdoon

Postby Kacdoon » Sat May 23, 2020 5:46 pm

someone pretending hard to be murusade yet insults hawiye and calls them maids. nice try.
We both know what you did to the poor Ogaden women and children in the river

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat May 23, 2020 5:53 pm

Xoogaga playing the qabil and civil war card meantime claiming to be wadaniyiin

im just telling you every line of your posts exposes your fakeness you r not good at pretending to be another qabiil. i just read your other thread calling hawiye daarood maids. i know who you are you posted today using your original acc. good luck with that!

Kacdoon

Postby Kacdoon » Sat May 23, 2020 5:58 pm

im just telling you every line of your posts exposes your fakeness you r not good at pretending to be another qabiil. i just read your other thread calling hawiye daarood maids. i know who you are you posted today using your original acc. good luck with that!
NN is not going anywhere you sick USC mooriyaan

vinshom
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby vinshom » Sat May 23, 2020 7:25 pm

NN is not going anywhere you sick USC mooriyaan
Hussein kulmiye was Abgaal AUN, Mr. DAROOD USAIN BOLT

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat May 23, 2020 8:14 pm

Lol it's tanker pretending to be murusade. :lol:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat May 23, 2020 9:42 pm

Tanker is baqck :dead;

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun May 24, 2020 1:10 am

Lol it's tanker pretending to be murusade. :lol:
:ohhh: indead he got all his qabiil talking points like how they used to live rich in hodan in casa populare. at first i was kinda who is this afarqooble who begs for kheyre staying to this point of humilation war heedhe marada cesho oo nin rag ah iska dhig oo ku dagaalan kursiga adigoon baryootameyn until i read the thread before this one talking about hawiye maids in a rich darod suburbs and gated community i was like :wtf:

who is the murusade who would call themselves "a darod ally" against HG, Abgaal and Hawadle when they r the most authentic hawiye who gave birth to Hiraab kkkkk
Tanker is baqck :dead;
:dead:

KartiHaween
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby KartiHaween » Tue May 26, 2020 9:15 pm

Ogaden should never trust any non Ogaden

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.