Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

QoorQoor In Dhabat

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

QoorQoor In Dhabat

Postby Murax » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:50 pm

Wagardhac’s home, wish olive oil was here. Thoughts?

http://www.gedotimes.com/2020/06/28/daa ... da-dhabad/

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: QoorQoor In Dhabat

Postby LeJusticier » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:40 pm

Wagardhac’s home, wish wish olive was here. Thoughts?

Olive oil siduu uu lugta uga jabay wuxuu noqday Dr Yalaxaow version of sade.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:32 pm

Huh? Lmao Sxb Olive Oil is our Wagardhac queen iyada iyo saaxibkeey Dr. Yalaxow Shughul isku malaha :whoa:

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:02 am

Huh? Lmao Sxb Olive Oil is our Wagardhac queen iyada iyo saaxibkeey Dr. Yalaxow Shughul isku malaha :whoa:
oops my bad. waxaan isku qaldayey the queen the and SultanOrder.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:37 am

^^

Lol yea you might remember Shankaroon that was her nick in the old days. Her, Nabeela, Gedogurl gabdhihi dhan tolka wey tageen :lol:

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:31 am

^^

Lol yea you might remember Shankaroon that was her nick in the old days. Her, Nabeela, Gedogurl gabdhihi dhan tolka wey tageen :lol:
haa waan Xusuustaa dhamaantood. Nabeela waxaan maqlay waa hooyo hada. I hope Gedogirl is ok now, last time she was going through some mental health issues.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:51 pm

Totally against what happened in Dhabad, Qoorqoor didn't even get a big reception in Caabudwaaq, he was hurried off to Dalsan the degmo of the VP of Galmudug, 4 Rer Dalal youth were arrested among them a doctor, a journalist for attempting to stage a demonstration against Qoorqoor admin as well as taking down pictures of Qoorqoor, Ciid and Abdiwayeel.

Dad dhiig laheyn weeye MX, they welcomed Qoorqoor and Fiqi in Dhabad with boards begging to be returned to Gelinsoor, bal hada eeg, these are the brave Wagardhac who did this, I am totally against it, complete embarrassment.

I don't even want to repost pictures of of Wagardhac calaacal and Celi welcoming Qoorqoor with their girls disgraceful, free my boys are in Jail they are Halyeey.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:15 pm

Totally against what happened in Dhabad, Qoorqoor didn't even get a big reception in Caabudwaaq, he was hurried off to Dalsan the degmo of the VP of Galmudug, 4 Rer Dalal youth were arrested among them a doctor, a journalist for attempting to stage a demonstration against Qoorqoor admin as well as taking down pictures of Qoorqoor, Ciid and Abdiwayeel.

Dad dhiig laheyn weeye MX, they welcomed Qoorqoor and Fiqi in Dhabad with boards begging to be returned to Gelinsoor, bal hada eeg, these are the brave Wagardhac who did this, I am totally against it, complete embarrassment.

I don't even want to repost pictures of of Wagardhac calaacal and Celi welcoming Qoorqoor with their girls disgraceful, free my boys are in Jail they are Halyeey.
Tolki wa ceebobay sxb, I am going to Cabudwaaq ASAP so they can dare arrest me. I hope marexaan will wake up because we desperately need a leader.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:06 pm

Tolki wa ceebobay sxb, I am going to Cabudwaaq ASAP so they can dare arrest me. I hope marexaan will wake up because we desperately need a leader.
If you want things done right you gotta do it yourself, Ciid is not a leader, him and Abdiwayeel are a disgrace and are auctioning off more MX territory when they should be getting back Gelinsoor through the pen or gun. Either we take this into our own hands or they will start Kacaan 2.0 and make Galgaduud Sare a shared region. :down:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:04 pm

If you want things done right you gotta do it yourself, Ciid is not a leader, him and Abdiwayeel are a disgrace and are auctioning off more MX territory when they should be getting back Gelinsoor through the pen or gun. Either we take this into our own hands or they will start Kacaan 2.0 and make Galgaduud Sare a shared region. :down:
We as diaspora can no longer sit on the guidelines, if Mareexan dont support us they will dig their own grave. This is a crisis of leadership, tired of these odayaal like Abdi Caruur selling our people for a measly post and few shilling.
Are mareexan willing to put their life on the line or do they want to remain in this current woeful state. Wallahi no more blame game but action.

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:07 am

ina ciid is not even vp for six months and ya all crying already smh..Plus don’t blame celi qoor/inaciid are brought in by faarmaajo

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:27 am

qoor qoor needs to win the hearts and minds of reer caabudwaaq, they have to see the benefits being part of galmudug.

Splash

Postby Splash » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:23 am

Shut up rer Dalal are the ones who welcomed them langaabyahow u guys never shot at hawiye in ur life afka baad kanoshihin u guys should move to gedo we need somebody who can fight like rer Ahmed in mudug

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:12 pm

Shut up rer Dalal are the ones who welcomed them langaabyahow u guys never shot at hawiye in ur life afka baad kanoshihin u guys should move to gedo we need somebody who can fight like rer Ahmed in mudug
this is the hantiwadaag mentality talking, forming a political arrangement with hawiye does not mean you have to allow them into your land, it merely means we have political alliance where we both profit from, no hawiye is on rer dalal land, and we have single handedly reacquired all our lands in Doollo/Qoraxeey, as it stands now we have treaties with both Hawiyes and Daroods that benefit Beesha Sade, it is just dumb ass hantiwadaag idiots who think that means free mingling. You are not women that need protection, aren't you are brave Rer Maxamuud Gulled, go pick up the pkm and defend the Bah Hawiye and Wagardhac who have lost 90% of their land to Hawiye. Let me do all the politics, since my inherited IQ is higher, play your position :lol:

Splash

Postby Splash » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:24 pm

this is the hantiwadaag mentality talking, forming a political arrangement with hawiye does not mean you have to allow them into your land, it merely means we have political alliance where we both profit from, no hawiye is on rer dalal land, and we have single handedly reacquired all our lands in Doollo/Qoraxeey, as it stands now we have treaties with both Hawiyes and Daroods that benefit Beesha Sade, it is just dumb ass hantiwadaag idiots who think that means free mingling. You are not women that need protection, aren't you are brave Rer Maxamuud Gulled, go pick up the pkm and defend the Bah Hawiye and Wagardhac who have lost 90% of their land to Hawiye. Let me do all the politics, since my inherited IQ is higher, play your position :lol:
Bro u always criticized other subclans wtf ninyahow we all in this together politics aside balanbale iyo dhabad belong to us just like cabudwaq so don't make it seem like ur different from everybody else rer Dalal act like hawiye idin jecel yihiin or something wake up bro

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.