Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

N&N owner wants ABGL pm

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

N&N owner wants ABGL pm

Postby sahal80 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:13 am

Another proof that Moooge doesn't rule shit and it was Fahad who ousted Kheyre illegally through some juhalo of his beesha shanaad in cahoots with Madasha sellouts

Waare said recently that Farmaajo asked him to speak to Fahad first

Farmaajo told QoorQoor that he will pick the pm from HG but not the list he came up with. this list was including Mohamed Ali Nuur, Abdinaaser Abdulle, Abdikareem Guuleed, Ahmed Andisalam and ironically Ahmed Fiqi but all were not accepted so he has been waiting From Farmaajo since. in the last days he excluded Abdinaasir from the rejected list and was back on the top again. yesterday i heard he is having difficult to pick a pm from HG bc he knows it will be the beggening of his end.

hadda Fahad yasiin ayaa soo wacay Qoorqoor oo uu ku yiri adinka Habargidir waxaad heysatiin madaxwayne Maamul Goboleed marka Abgaal ayaan wax haysan ee maad u deeysaan jagadda PM ka. Qoorqoor wuu diiday oo jawaab ogolaansho ah muusan siinin.

this shows its fahad who got the last word!.
Last edited by sahal80 on Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: N&N owner wants ABGL pm

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:38 am

Dude anyone who think otherwise is delusional.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:21 am

For HAG, its good for Abgaal to have the pm to avoid Galmudug and Hirshabelle being under the sway of the FGS. keep its control in Xamar for the remaining 5 months.

i would like to have HG pm but QoorQoor is making gorgorton on dhuusamareb2 now he says it means i wont get all HG support i have to with them.
Last edited by sahal80 on Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:23 am

sahal, you've gone back and forth and cited many names for the next PM. When one is nominated, you'll say 'I told you so, I predicted.' That isn't prediction. Not much time has remained, so a challenge to predict and prove you can analyze something, choose 1 name.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:30 am

sahal, you've gone back and forth and cited many names for the next PM. When one is nominated, you'll say 'I told you so, I predicted.' That isn't prediction. Not much time has remained, so a challenge to predict and prove you can analyze something, choose 1 name.
what can i do if your beloved Farmaajo can't decide. he said earlier to QoorQoor he will come up with a HG pm they just have to let him pick who he wants now he hides from HG and sent Fahad instead to give them the bad news.
:meles:

i never confirmed on any candidate or clan im just telling you what's going and who r in the list or not.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:35 am

what can i do if your beloved Farmaajo can't decide. he said earlier to QoorQoor he will come up with a HG pm they just have to let him pick who he wants now he hides from HG and sent Fahad instead to give them the bad news.
:meles:

i never confirmed on any candidate or clan im just telling you what's going and who r in the list or not.
You've claimed it's Fahad Yassin who is gonna decide, and here you claim it's Farmaajo. Meel laguu raaco mala kasaayo. Wrap up, you've failed to analyze & predict.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:23 am

For HAG, its good for Abgaal to have the pm to avoid Galmudug and Hirshabelle being under the sway of the FGS. keep its control in Xamar for the remaining 5 months.

i would like to have HG pm but QoorQoor is making gorgorton on dhuusamareb2 now he says it means i wont get all HG support i have to with them.
You missunderstood me i was talking about the fahad part him being kingmaker.

I don't care about PM post and sure as hell wish Mudulood don't get it. Like the Wabar film dhamaaday wye.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:34 am

Abkowdhiblaawe,

Mudulood waa reer magaal with different aragti. The way Salaad Jeele goes in on Xassan Sh is friggin hilarious. He’s like a more toned down Dabacasar :russ:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:40 am

You missunderstood me i was talking about the fahad part him being kingmaker.

I don't care about PM post and sure as hell wish Mudulood don't get it. Like the Wabar film dhamaaday wye.
ok i understood it now.
:snoop:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:15 pm

It is quite simple really.

The entire topic is predicated on the following being true;
Farmaajo told QoorQoor that he will pick the pm from HG
He did no such thing. It is a totally contrived narrative. False. Manufactured. Conjured from thin air.

Also, with the creative storywritting surrounding the character development of Qoorqoor as leading character, I am under no illusions that whoever drafted the story actually even believes their own story.

This is clear misinformation and I would remind you once again, our friend Sahal has a very limited political circle as I had pointed out on many occasions particularly when he started 10 topics predicting Kamaal Guutaale's victory in Galmudug elections.

Whatever Sahal is saying, you can be confident Abdirahman Abdishakuur sent it out as talking points to Wadajir Party foot soldiers.

I can assure you that Farmaajo has made 0 "promises" to Qoorqoor (he wouldn't by habit and by princple even less based on federalism) and the choice of PM has no greater favorabilitiy among HG than any other group in the Hawiye clan.

I suppose on some occasions one must throw some meat to bait, so there you go.

I suppose I should also disclaim, don't bother reading too deeply; my words are carefully chosen.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:02 pm

He did no such thing. It is a totally contrived narrative. False. Manufactured. Conjured from thin air.

Also, with the creative storywritting surrounding the character development of Qoorqoor as leading character, I am under no illusions that whoever drafted the story actually even believes their own story.

This is clear misinformation and I would remind you once again, our friend Sahal has a very limited political circle as I had pointed out on many occasions particularly when he started 10 topics predicting Kamaal Guutaale's victory in Galmudug elections.

Whatever Sahal is saying, you can be confident Abdirahman Abdishakuur sent it out as talking points to Wadajir Party foot soldiers.

I can assure you that Farmaajo has made 0 "promises" to Qoorqoor (he wouldn't by habit and by princple even less based on federalism) and the choice of PM has no greater favorabilitiy among HG than any other group in the Hawiye clan.

I suppose I should also disclaim, don't bother reading too deeply; my words are carefully chosen.
kkkk Says the guy who was claiming all the time that Farmaajo and Kheyre r in eternal honeymoon! dont say i i said kheyre can be candidate what you were denying was that they cant split and against any motion scenario and you was saying they will form one party under farmaajo when i told you this will never happen! every thing i said about Kheyre has come to materialization.
if i was you i would have retaired from the political section and even from Gedo section as Madoobe is about to send back these non Daarood boys to Xamar wich is my business bc alot of them r from hiiraan like taliye suulnuug. what have you got Voltage to brag about? the little months remained for your beloved Adeer comparing to the heavy defeat he suffered from and Kheyre smashing him to the ground?
article reveals more secrets about Farmajo and Kheyre conflict it will also explain to you why thought being unconstitutional most mps were against Kheyre for calling timely elections as their time is up and madasha wanting a pm nothing have to do with "confidence in your great leader" infact tgere us a forced eoections scenario i have watched before a video about how they wanna oist Farmaajo by rejecting the pm he is going to appoint twice if he is not from them but i dont trust madasha mtfkrs

https://www.hiiraan.com/op4/2020/Aug/17 ... nWYQAbpBbw

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:35 pm

You know what I don't care, you all biased any how and want some one with a qabiil label, instead of some one who is good and qualified for the job, you want some one HG or ABGL what do you gain from that the chance is he may be from your Qabiil and you gain nothing from him, war ilaah ha laga baqo oo qabiilka iyo qof jacaylku aakhiro kuma anfacayso

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:36 pm

kkkk Says the guy who was claiming all the time that Farmaajo and Kheyre r in eternal honeymoon! dont say i i said kheyre can be candidate what you were denying was that they cant split and against any motion scenario and you was saying they will form one party under farmaajo when i told you this will never happen! every thing i said about Kheyre has come to materialization.
if i was you i would have retaired from the political section and even from Gedo section as Madoobe is about to send back these non Daarood boys to Xamar wich is my business bc alot of them r from hiiraan like taliye suulnuug. what have you got Voltage to brag about? the little months remained for your beloved Adeer comparing to the heavy defeat he suffered from and Kheyre smashing him to the ground?
article reveals more secrets about Farmajo and Kheyre conflict it will also explain to you why thought being unconstitutional most mps were against Kheyre for calling timely elections as their time is up and madasha wanting a pm nothing have to do with "confidence in your great leader" infact tgere us a forced eoections scenario i have watched before a video about how they wanna oist Farmaajo by rejecting the pm he is going to appoint twice if he is not from them but i dont trust madasha mtfkrs

Listen Sahal, I already stopped myself from responding to you in the other topic after you got inappropriately personal and you seem to be doing it once again.

1. He is not my "adeer." He is the President. We are discussing issues and offices of national importance to all Somalis.

2. i qm5 actually not anti-Kheyre. I am also not even in support of his removal. i continue to be a strong admirer.

3. Farmaajo was on live interview just a little ago declaring his desire to run again with Kheyre. What led to this was sudden and irreconcilable and I think it reflects Farmaajo's sense of betrayal.

4. Essentially I actually try really hard to look at things as they are
Sure I am a supporter of the Gov, but I let the news change my opinion, my opinion doesn't try to change the news

5. In my experience with you, I have seen the extreme opposite.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:00 pm

Fahad yaasiin The real present of Somalia. Waxaan la yaabanay qabiilkaas yar reef aw xsssan ee intiisa baddan degaan Kilil 5 ethiopia inay noqdaan praticlly The power behind The power.. Waxaan xasuustas xasan sheekh waxaa gacantiisa midig ahaa oo xaqiiqdii wax waliba hadalkiisa koow ahaa Faarax.. Hadana waa Fahad yaasiin.. War qabiil kan gacan ayaan u taagay.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:35 pm

Listen Sahal, I already stopped myself from responding to you in the other topic after you got inappropriately personal and you seem to be doing it once again.

1. He is not my "adeer." He is the President. We are discussing issues and offices of national importance to all Somalis.

2. i qm5 actually not anti-Kheyre. I am also not even in support of his removal. i continue to be a strong admirer.

3. Farmaajo was on live interview just a little ago declaring his desire to run again with Kheyre. What led to this was sudden and irreconcilable and I think it reflects Farmaajo's sense of betrayal.

4. Essentially I actually try really hard to look at things as they are
Sure I am a supporter of the Gov, but I let the news change my opinion, my opinion doesn't try to change the news

5. In my experience with you, I have seen the extreme opposite.
you started it again not me because me i believe in dadka laga qaleeyo once they lose it's one of the fundamental moral qualities in Islam.
ارحمو عزيز قوم ذل
you lost your argument on Kheyre because i had better info than you who is driven by illusion iyo waxyi qabali oo kugu so dega(tribal revelation) just how you keep losing on JL since 2013.

look this thread 7 months ago.

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0&t=398806
as its clear from my threads i never claimed Kheyre being more powerful than Farmaajo how many times i said he can oust him?
to me it's about Farmaajo being a gullible person and Kheyre being manipulative person and history has proven this.

look this thread right after the last cabinet meeting under Kheyre. siyaasiyiinta call dhusamareeb2 jugtii ugu wayneed ee uu kheyre Farmaajo gaarsiiyay the IC now want to implement it. if this motion was done before that shir today Farmaajo would have been in strong position that is why he is a MOOGE!

"when kheyre heard about the motion he run to Farmaajo and convinced him how he is sincere to him and that he basically works for him and every thing is alright

Farmaajo called Mursal and Mudeey and told them to stop the motion. breathing sight of relief :whew:"

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0&t=400850

so stay the fuck out of me your totally clueless and don't shit about Farmaajo contacts and his mucalim fahad yasin. you lost on JL and on N&N you are done you have zero credibility stop acting like cumar beenaale.

this what you wrote months ago.
"That being said, Hassan WILL NOT run against Farmaajo. Hassan and Farmaajo will be running together this next term. The low intensity rumor mill has nothing else to talk about; Galmudug business is finished, so is southwest, the Jubbaland impasse both in the court case and move against Madoobe militarily is in a lul presided over by FGS narrative, election bill finished, the political "oppo's" political capital spent, etc etc etc.

Beyond that, I will give you 3 personal reasons later for the decision that has already been reached; namely that Hassan will support the current...

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0&t=399831

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.