Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A Murursade girl is raped and thrown off balcony in Hodan District

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

A Murursade girl is raped and thrown off balcony in Hodan District

Postby IRONm@N » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:41 pm

Shocking story of Hamdi Mohamed of Dayniile just graduated from high school, she
Was lured to Hodan high Hotel owned by Mareexaans and raped and thrown her body of the balcony

juelz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: A Murursade girl is raped and thrown off balcony in Hodan District

Postby juelz » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:25 pm

It’s sad day, ilkayar armaajo must be responsible for it.

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby IRONm@N » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:27 pm

11 people arrested, both men and women. Mareexaan PM and elders are going to the police station and CID headquarters to request the men to be released or take a Damon.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:06 pm

Nacalad baa kutaal what a waste of sperm and egg and the effort to procreate them cunts.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:17 am

They should be prosecuted and, if found guilty, should face the firing squad. No one is above the law.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:20 am

Shocking story of Hamdi Mohamed of Dayniile just graduated from high school, she
Was lured to Hodan high Hotel owned by Mareexaans and raped and thrown her body of the balcony
Anyone can make an arrangement to book a hotel and invite someone. According to you, what does the hotel owner and several young men from his clan stand to gain from raping a young woman, killing & throwing her body to be discovered? Something doesn't add up.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:23 am

first AUN to the victim.

what do we know so far, none of the people that where involved where marehan. a man who was born in mogadishu then fled to cadaado was caught by cadaado police

its more fake news being spread to somehow link farmaajo or MX to something that has nothing to with either one of them.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:28 am

11 people arrested, both men and women. Mareexaan PM and elders are going to the police station and CID headquarters to request the men to be released or take a Damon.

War stfu you lie spreading sicko..the rapists were not marehan..one was caught in Cadaado and the rest are arrested. Anyway regardless of their tribe they should be executed.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:49 am

its more fake news being spread to somehow link farmaajo or MX to something that has nothing to with either one of them.
That's what I suspected. One xildhibaan stated* recent rapings are politically motivated with the aim of passing sharciga Jinsiga in the parliament. So, it appears to be a ploy to kill two birds with one stone.

* https://www.caasimada.net/xildhibaan-sh ... lka-dalka/

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:11 am

That's what I suspected. One xildhibaan stated* recent rapings are politically motivated with the aim of passing sharciga Jinsiga in the parliament. So, it appears to be a ploy to kill two birds with one stone.

* https://www.caasimada.net/xildhibaan-sh ... lka-dalka/
interesting, this has sharif sakiin and hassan sheikh written all over.

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby IRONm@N » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:06 am

War stfu you lie spreading sicko..the rapists were not marehan..one was caught in Cadaado and the rest are arrested. Anyway regardless of their tribe they should be executed.
What you mean you lie spreading sicko? Did I post the video or is it the Banadir police saying they arrested 11 ppl in the hotel. There are other videos I didn’t post that name suspects and mention that 3 of the suspects are from Gedo, I didn’t post because it’s was too early to know who is actually behind it.
What I don’t understand is where were all of you Mareexaan kids in the last 5 days? Hiding and not replying to this post and now that one of the suspects was arrested in Cadaado you all bunch reply one time and rejoice.
😂
Last edited by IRONm@N on Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:10 am

What you mean you lie spreading sicko? Did I post the video or is it the Banadir police saying they arrested 11 ppl in the hotel. There are other videos I didn’t post that name suspects and mention that 3 of the suspects are from Gedo, I didn’t post because it’s was too early to know who is actually behind it.
What I don’t understand is why all of you Mareexaan kids were the last 5 days and not replying to this post and now that a suspect or one of the suspects is arrested in Cadaado you all reply one time and rejoice.
😂
There was an ogaden there too. The dumb dude left his passport behind :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:23 am

What I don’t understand is why all of you Mareexaan kids were the last 5 days and not replying to this post and now that a suspect or one of the suspects is arrested in Cadaado you all reply one time and rejoice.
😂
Hey dude did you even watch the video you have posted? It has nothing to do with marehan. No one even noticed this post..it barely has any replies. Maskin you were actually wishing the rapists came from besha barakaysan..I feel so embarrassed for you .

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:31 am

What I don’t understand is where were all of you Mareexaan kids in the last 5 days? Hiding and not replying to this post and now that one of the suspects was arrested in Cadaado you all bunch reply one time and rejoice.
😂
You're way too behind. There were other threads (the top one got deleted or moved), and it's obvious you get your infos too late. I was surprised you opened (as you usually do) this thread after it has been extensively discussed.

Osob101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Osob101 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:59 am

This is just disgusting. There are a few things that we should never politicize in my view and rape is one of those. Qab/Religion etc etc should never be used to when discussing such issue.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.