Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mudulood imam.crowned

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Mudulood imam.crowned

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:21 pm

Allahu Akbar. :stylin:

Kheir Allah ha siiyo Farmaajo iyo Dowladiisa. Reerkii hurdada dheeraay left their comfort zone pursuing development and unity. 2020 probably the best year for beesha, two huge conferences and crowning of imam.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Mudulood imam.crowned

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:38 pm

:stylin: :stylin:

Osob101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Osob101 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:06 pm

Marshallah Jecliyaa. Finally the rightful heir to the throne has come of age and is crowned. I can believe he is the 17th crowned Imaam walee we are centuries of dynasty and still going strong.

I feel so bad for Ali Ghedi, Salaad Ali Jeele all those who support this government because tonight proved to me that we are all united in every sense to make sure this government does not win another term.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:13 pm

Marshallah Jecliyaa. Finally the rightful heir to the throne has come of age and is crowned. I can believe he is the 17th crowned Imaam walee we are centuries of dynasty and still going strong.

I feel so bad for Ali Ghedi, Salaad Ali Jeele all those who support this government because tonight proved to me that we are all united in every sense to make sure this government does not win another term.
:stylin: :stylin:

Osob i booked my ticket to xamar in February today.

Ali Geedi has repented. He can't go against tolka he knows his limit. Salad ali jeelle n omar finish are lost cases. :lol:

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:14 pm

Kheir Allah ha siiyo Farmaajo iyo Dowladiisa.
:deadrose:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:20 pm

Kheir Allah ha siiyo Farmaajo iyo Dowladiisa.
:deadrose:
You will understand when u loose presidency. It's a blessing wallahi :blessed:

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:52 pm

Maha'Allahui Another great step taken by our Mudolood brothers :blessed:

Ilaahi haa garab siiyo the new Imaan, Ameen :up:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:45 am

congrats to the imam.

but what has the crowning of the mudulood imam have anything to do with Farmaajo? :lol:

btw clans uniting is a good thing for somalia and this bottom up approach would help somalia. MX is doing the same they are more united today then in the last 30 years and in the forefront of that is Ugaas Keyse and mucalimo.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.