Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BOMBSHELL: Kenya's Defence CS husband, Peter Kagwanja was Hassan Ali Khaire's advisor!!!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: BOMBSHELL: Kenya's Defence CS husband, Peter Kagwanja was Hassan Ali Khaire's advisor!!!

Postby paperino » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:37 pm

Even if that was the case then he's really bad in playing that game, because so far all the Mucaarad from Madasha to Abdirahman Abdihakur and even Ahlu-sunnah Oday Mahmoud refused to to meet him, the oday even went as far as to threaten him :lol:

Kheyre is an bad qashin that everyone is avoiding/refusing to meet let alone be in the same room as him, he's a has been rufyaan.
In that case, why were mucaaradka vocal, condemned and termed his firing as illegal?

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: BOMBSHELL: Kenya's Defence CS husband, Peter Kagwanja was Hassan Ali Khaire's advisor!!!

Postby Voltage » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:54 pm

Khayre has proven to be a traitor of the highest order. Imagine Going to Kenya in the midst of an ICJ court process and heightened tensions between Somalia and Kenya on the border. Talk about political suicide. I would love to hear Voltage analysis on this matter :russ:
I have never seen someone self-sabotage so mindlessly. My biggest understanding of politicis can be summarized into "don't make enemies, even while making friends."

Though I have enough respect for Kheyre to withhold opinion until at least hearing him out and giving him chance to share his side, the optics of this blunder is impossible not to already from a strong opinion.

I mean just what was he thinking??

It is so inexplicable that it actually forces me to want to hear his explanation even more.

Also, going after him this hard also makes me uncomfortable as I don't think he is anything remotely a traitor or a bad person.

It just makes me sad for the guy

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:03 pm

Khayre has proven to be a traitor of the highest order. Imagine Going to Kenya in the midst of an ICJ court process and heightened tensions between Somalia and Kenya on the border. Talk about political suicide. I would love to hear Voltage analysis on this matter :russ:
I have never seen someone self-sabotage so mindlessly. My biggest understanding of politicis can be summarized into "don't make enemies, even while making friends."

Though I have enough respect for Kheyre to withhold opinion until at least hearing him out and giving him chance to share his side, the optics of this blunder is impossible not to already from a strong opinion.

I mean just what was he thinking??

It is so inexplicable that it actually forces me to want to hear his explanation even more.

Also, going after him this hard also makes me uncomfortable as I don't think he is anything remotely a traitor or a bad person.

It just makes me sad for the guy
I've never seen such a man as mr 7 minutes. Ever since he got booted out he's getting more tragic. I for once is enjoying it. Karma is a bitch.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:01 pm

Alot of unanswered questions STILL. Very important thread I advise everyone here to read it.

THREAD:

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:40 pm

Alot of unanswered questions STILL. Very important thread I advise everyone here to read it.

THREAD:

There are many like Kheyre who are compromised. For instance, the mucaarad who commute to Nairobi to be briefed by the Kenyan gov aren't different from Kheyre. In particular, politicians who have assets in Nairobi are very compromised.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:18 pm

Let us all bash kheyre while ignoring the unholy threesome.
Last edited by zidane88 on Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:18 pm

Farmajo too is compromised by being a phoney opponent of Kenya just to help his narrow electoral prospects only. Before he took office he was one of the many opposition figures who would spend a lot of time in Nairobi.....and I don't think it was to just do some shopping :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:02 pm

THREAD:

There are many like Kheyre who are compromised. For instance, the mucaarad who commute to Nairobi to be briefed by the Kenyan gov aren't different from Kheyre. In particular, politicians who have assets in Nairobi are very compromised.

It doesn't matter the qabiil. Somalis should be decoupled from foreign capitals, period. Rather somebody do it in Xamar, Hargeisa, Garowe or Garbaharey. Doesn't matter the degaan, should be in the Somali peninsula. Some Somalis above me are 68IQ still.

:wow:

I'm leave this here and carry on with my day.

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:59 pm

If Khayre is a traitor, so is farmaajo. Doesn't make sense to scapegoat khayre while his former boss gets praised, and khayre shouldn't be the only one under fire, certainly not from aabodoons who view abiye ahmed as their new daddy. :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:26 pm

Big question to be asked is. This same man, Peter Kagwanja was attacking Somalia while being advisor to HAK? What type of shit is this? He's the same man who was calacaaling about the Cushitic alliance and targeting a Somali clan by calling them an "ethnocracy" bla blah and such. He was the intellectual mind behind building up Madoobe, check his Twitter. Mark my words, Kagwanja will also attack TURKSOM and the brotherly alliance between our nations. Just watch. Stupid smelly Adoomey, they have no caqli I should respect. In my eyes, Hassan Ali Khaire is done politically.

:Heh:

From Ethnocracy to Aristocracy. Wallahi these Adoons are predictable. Kagwanja making clear who his preferred candidate is

Wallahi at this point fam. I'm starting to believe the rumors now. I was tryna be daacad and be neutral. But now WOAH!

:wow:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:29 am

Damn Farah Macalin with the leak

:damn: :damn: :damn:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:46 am

He spoke FACTS!

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:26 pm

I'm leave this here :wow:

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:00 pm

Aren't Afwerki and Abiye Farmaajo's advisors? :lol: better not to throw all these stones when you live in a glass house.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:16 pm

Aren't Afwerki and Abiye Farmaajo's advisors? :lol: better not to throw all these stones when you live in a glass house.

:childplease:

Afwerki was a MSB underlying. We financed his rise. We help bring Abiy as well. Get real. We play geopolitics.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.