Check ur PM voltage I am ready to meet you
Saddam, please, read this post I wrote very, very, very carefully. It is very cryptic because I didn't want to be too descriptive, but as nin Marehan you already have 100% of the necessary background knowledge.Break it down for a ciyaalka xaafada like me kkk
The very undersaid exposition I put before you regarding the origins of our Guuleed Duopolies rising from the ashes of infamously incarnated Kingdoms.
MY UNDERSAID SARCASTIC RETAKE ON GUULEED DUOPOLIES RISING THE SAME TIME FRAME IS ABOUT JIDWAAQ AND OGADEN AS IT IS ALSO ABOUT TOLJECLO AND SH ISAAQ AS IT IT IS ABOUT ALL THE OTHER FORMATIONS.
It is as much about
1. DHUUX BARAAR of the northwest (which made Isaaq of North)
2. Existing in the southeast as DUUBKA BAAROOW (the infamous "Baraxoow in that post-60's "Samaale " reconfiguration)
AS IT IS ABOUT
1. WIIL-WAAL EXISTING of the West(which made "Og" of West)
2. Existing in the east as WILI-WALI among the Waraasile divided by the same fissures as above to become what is todag Sacad (HG), Kabaale (Abgaal/Wacbuudhan), and Hariin (Digil and Mirifle).
THE FACTIONS WHOSE FISSURES ESCAPED IN VARIOUS DIRECTION FORMED THEIR OWN NEW XEER POLITY OUTGROWTHS.
THERE IS NO DHUUX BARAAR, NO WIIL WAAL, NO WILI WALI, NO DUUBKA BAAROOW.
The civil war between the Lords of Murrah that begin with the alleged assasination but certain death of Boqor Mohamed Da'uud Abadir Muuse continued to exist much like the Somali civil war today---ongoing and resulting in mass displacement and upheaval.
It continued to exist with low-level warfare but certain instability and turbulence until one of the main branches of the successors to the assassinated Lord of Murrah, Boqor Mohamed Da'ud, fought among themselves and after complete victory by one group managed to reunite the HOUSE OF MURRAH, MURR-RAY-HAN.
The successor branch were the descendents of Ahmed, son of Mohamed Da'uud.
Final showdown between sons of Ahmed Mohamed Da'uud Abadir Muuse saw sons of HUSSEIN YUSUF vs. sons of GARAAD MATAAN
The ending of the fissure was basically;
They were MANY factions between the Lords of Murrah whose various offshoots FORMED new xeer groups to the East, South, and West.
- The cadet branch of HUSSEIN YUSUF MATAAN CIIS AHMED MOHAMED DA'UUD ABADIR MUUSE
This is today the ruling House of Diini, who last ended completely even the small fissures that remained with the flight of KHALAF GOW'RAC'NE to the WEST--where his faction infamously reincarnated KHALAF GUUN in the ongoing reconfiguration that resulted from the original beginning of the war when earlier defeated factions configured new offshoots from the civil war between the Lords of Murrah.
- Defeat their kin in GARAAD MATAAN CIIS AXMED MOHAMED DA'UUD ABADIR MUUSE
- For the belt (BOQOR) last held by their ancestor BOQOR MOHAMED DA'UUD,
- In HOUSE of HODAN BARI, DEFENDERS OF THE NORTHERN GATE
- A mainline branch of HOUSE of LORDS OF MURR-AH.
When you hear a new titled "Kingdom" divided into Bah Dir and Bah Gareen ----oddly similar to the "Kingdoms" declared in both North, West, and as will be declared south as well under "Yacquub" (will be surprised to see how many coincidences exist)---all unestablished in historic place setting, no recorded epoch justifying the big bang----
Do not be surprised when you see in the longer annals of a nearby group with recorded, again recorded presence, historical confirmation, and clan features so unique and irregular among all the Somalis which they clearly and without any inconsistency describe the same-----
That among the parties in the middle of that long civil war saga, between descendents of Hussein Yusuf Mataan and Garaad Mataan EXISTED the factions of
---Bah Ina Cali
---Bah Ina Barre
And even earlier in the fight with the assasination that started it all with the death of Boqor Mohamed Da'uud, the family civil war between the Lords of Murrah, the factions were
THERE IS ONLY THE FIRST 1991 IN SOMALI HISTORY.
- -Ahmed Mohamed Da'uud leading mainline Reer Muuse of Raad-Amiir of Isaaq of AwSame (pronounced then Oisamay)
- His allies in House of Rida-Amiir chiefly led by Hussein who called themselves WalaalJecel (Hussein's post-war sentencing role would see his descendents called CELI for their hardline)
- Those in the middle led by Lebiyaal of Hassan-Marrah of AwSame (pronounced Assamarah then)
- Those who were skeptical at first who camped at Alam Wagar hill between the camps (Reer Mohamed of Isaaq were the chief group... today known as Wagardhac)
- Those of Reer Yacquub of Isaaq of Awsame who changed sides and came to Reer Maxamed Da'uud (they will be called FIQI Yacquub or wise council)
- Adan Saleebaan Maxamed leading mainline Reer Cali of Isaaq of Awsame accused of the killing/assasination of their King and relative Boqor Mobamed Da'auud
Yes, this is provable. On a scientific basis. When I said "argue a theory," you need to understand if you have read even one postI have ever written here, there is 0% probability that means I will be arguing anything to anyone based on "WAA LAY SHEEGAY."
- The rest of reer Cali who accepted deliberation and punishment (know today as GARSUGE)
- Altogether, the two groups post defeat are labeled HAWL-RAAR-SAME
- Their primary and only ally when the physical war started among the Reer Yacquub of Isaaqof Awsame who also did not switch side (the would be called BA-YACQUUB or informally TOLJECEL) today known ad Habar Yacquub.
IN THE MAGNANIMOUS CIVIL WAR THAT RESULTED FROM THE DEATH OF;
BOQOR MOHAMED D'AUD ABADIR MUUSE
OF THE FAMILY OF "RIDA-AMIR"
OF THE FAMILY OF"ISAAQ"
OF THE FAMILY OF "HODAN BARI"
OF THE FAMILY OF MURR-REY-HAN
THE DEFENDERS OF THE NORTHERN GATE KNOWN TODAY IN HARAR AS ASSUM BARI
HODAN -- > HOTHAN ---OHZAN --- >ASSUM
Hodan Bari/Marehan --> Assum Bari/Harar
I will have you note that there were no telephones, no internet, no ways to virtually keep in prime contact or resituate fallen out groups.
Either by mistake or intentionally, fissures that resulted in land displacement could easily break links to the extent even in one generation, those born at the end of one generation could be born believing sincerely in to the same new identity formed by those dying off.
With that said, LONG LIVE MURRAH!
So what percentage of ogaden sub-clans are originally marehan and which one do you think they are. i also heard dabcasar say makahil living in dolo are basically marehan. What do you think?The shit I learned about Mareexaan this year.
Quite literally every mugdi haze surrounding a lot of Somali clan formation IS EMBEDDED IN MAREHAN HISTORY, THE PEOPLE RECORDED AS "EMIR OF THE SOMALIS" 500 YEARS AGO WHEN NONE OF THESE NEW CLANS EVEN EXISTED IN HISTORY.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests