Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

For 2 months, everything I have been hinting about MARU-REYXAN, summarized in one Gabay. Cajiib!

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

For 2 months, everything I have been hinting about MARU-REYXAN, summarized in one Gabay. Cajiib!

Postby Voltage » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:02 pm

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: For 2 months, everything I have been hinting about MARU-REYXAN, summarized in one Gabay. Cajiib!

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:37 am

Break it down for a ciyaalka xaafada like me kkk

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: For 2 months, everything I have been hinting about MARU-REYXAN, summarized in one Gabay. Cajiib!

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:39 am

Check ur PM voltage I am ready to meet you

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:32 am

Break it down for a ciyaalka xaafada like me kkk
Saddam, please, read this post I wrote very, very, very carefully. It is very cryptic because I didn't want to be too descriptive, but as nin Marehan you already have 100% of the necessary background knowledge.

After you read, then listen to the gabay line by line. Write it down and read it if you must. Then read the post. Then listen to the gabay again. The read my post.

Afterwards respond with more and I will quote another post that I wrote and then the same.

The Guuleed Duopolies I take on are the "Sultan Guuleed" that started the Isaaq Ugaasship and the " Ugaas Guuleed" that made the Ogaadeen Ugasship.

I am basically hinting they were made by remnants of MAREHAN INTERNAL CIVIL WAR.

Where I say NEW XEER POLITIES, I mean MADE NEW QABIILS.

The very undersaid exposition I put before you regarding the origins of our Guuleed Duopolies rising from the ashes of infamously incarnated Kingdoms.

MY UNDERSAID SARCASTIC RETAKE ON GUULEED DUOPOLIES RISING THE SAME TIME FRAME IS ABOUT JIDWAAQ AND OGADEN AS IT IS ALSO ABOUT TOLJECLO AND SH ISAAQ AS IT IT IS ABOUT ALL THE OTHER FORMATIONS.

It is as much about

1. DHUUX BARAAR of the northwest (which made Isaaq of North)
2. Existing in the southeast as DUUBKA BAAROOW (the infamous "Baraxoow in that post-60's "Samaale " reconfiguration)

AS IT IS ABOUT

1. WIIL-WAAL EXISTING of the West(which made "Og" of West)
2. Existing in the east as WILI-WALI among the Waraasile divided by the same fissures as above to become what is todag Sacad (HG), Kabaale (Abgaal/Wacbuudhan), and Hariin (Digil and Mirifle).

THE FACTIONS WHOSE FISSURES ESCAPED IN VARIOUS DIRECTION FORMED THEIR OWN NEW XEER POLITY OUTGROWTHS.

THERE IS NO DHUUX BARAAR, NO WIIL WAAL, NO WILI WALI, NO DUUBKA BAAROOW.

The civil war between the Lords of Murrah that begin with the alleged assasination but certain death of Boqor Mohamed Da'uud Abadir Muuse continued to exist much like the Somali civil war today---ongoing and resulting in mass displacement and upheaval.

It continued to exist with low-level warfare but certain instability and turbulence until one of the main branches of the successors to the assassinated Lord of Murrah, Boqor Mohamed Da'ud, fought among themselves and after complete victory by one group managed to reunite the HOUSE OF MURRAH, MURR-RAY-HAN.

The successor branch were the descendents of Ahmed, son of Mohamed Da'uud.

Final showdown between sons of Ahmed Mohamed Da'uud Abadir Muuse saw sons of HUSSEIN YUSUF vs. sons of GARAAD MATAAN

The ending of the fissure was basically;
  • The cadet branch of HUSSEIN YUSUF MATAAN CIIS AHMED MOHAMED DA'UUD ABADIR MUUSE
    • Defeat their kin in GARAAD MATAAN CIIS AXMED MOHAMED DA'UUD ABADIR MUUSE
      • For the belt (BOQOR) last held by their ancestor BOQOR MOHAMED DA'UUD,
        • In HOUSE of HODAN BARI, DEFENDERS OF THE NORTHERN GATE
          • A mainline branch of HOUSE of LORDS OF MURR-AH.
    This is today the ruling House of Diini, who last ended completely even the small fissures that remained with the flight of KHALAF GOW'RAC'NE to the WEST--where his faction infamously reincarnated KHALAF GUUN in the ongoing reconfiguration that resulted from the original beginning of the war when earlier defeated factions configured new offshoots from the civil war between the Lords of Murrah.
They were MANY factions between the Lords of Murrah whose various offshoots FORMED new xeer groups to the East, South, and West.

When you hear a new titled "Kingdom" divided into Bah Dir and Bah Gareen ----oddly similar to the "Kingdoms" declared in both North, West, and as will be declared south as well under "Yacquub" (will be surprised to see how many coincidences exist)---all unestablished in historic place setting, no recorded epoch justifying the big bang----

Do not be surprised when you see in the longer annals of a nearby group with recorded, again recorded presence, historical confirmation, and clan features so unique and irregular among all the Somalis which they clearly and without any inconsistency describe the same-----

That among the parties in the middle of that long civil war saga, between descendents of Hussein Yusuf Mataan and Garaad Mataan EXISTED the factions of

---Bah Gareen
---Bah Dir
---Bah Abaskuul
---Bah Ismaaciil
---Bah Ina Cali
---Bah Ina Barre

And even earlier in the fight with the assasination that started it all with the death of Boqor Mohamed Da'uud, the family civil war between the Lords of Murrah, the factions were
  1. -Ahmed Mohamed Da'uud leading mainline Reer Muuse of Raad-Amiir of Isaaq of AwSame (pronounced then Oisamay)
    • His allies in House of Rida-Amiir chiefly led by Hussein who called themselves WalaalJecel (Hussein's post-war sentencing role would see his descendents called CELI for their hardline)
      • Those in the middle led by Lebiyaal of Hassan-Marrah of AwSame (pronounced Assamarah then)
      • Those who were skeptical at first who camped at Alam Wagar hill between the camps (Reer Mohamed of Isaaq were the chief group... today known as Wagardhac)
        • Those of Reer Yacquub of Isaaq of Awsame who changed sides and came to Reer Maxamed Da'uud (they will be called FIQI Yacquub or wise council)

• Adan Saleebaan Maxamed leading mainline Reer Cali of Isaaq of Awsame accused of the killing/assasination of their King and relative Boqor Mobamed Da'auud
      • The rest of reer Cali who accepted deliberation and punishment (know today as GARSUGE)
        • Altogether, the two groups post defeat are labeled HAWL-RAAR-SAME
      • Their primary and only ally when the physical war started among the Reer Yacquub of Isaaqof Awsame who also did not switch side (the would be called BA-YACQUUB or informally TOLJECEL) today known ad Habar Yacquub.
      Yes, this is provable. On a scientific basis. When I said "argue a theory," you need to understand if you have read even one postI have ever written here, there is 0% probability that means I will be arguing anything to anyone based on "WAA LAY SHEEGAY."
    THERE IS ONLY THE FIRST 1991 IN SOMALI HISTORY.

IN THE MAGNANIMOUS CIVIL WAR THAT RESULTED FROM THE DEATH OF;

BOQOR MOHAMED D'AUD ABADIR MUUSE

OF THE FAMILY OF "RIDA-AMIR"

OF THE FAMILY OF"ISAAQ"

OF THE FAMILY OF "HODAN BARI"

OF THE FAMILY OF MURR-REY-HAN

THE DEFENDERS OF THE NORTHERN GATE KNOWN TODAY IN HARAR AS ASSUM BARI

HODAN -- > HOTHAN ---OHZAN --- >ASSUM

Hodan Bari/Marehan --> Assum Bari/Harar

I will have you note that there were no telephones, no internet, no ways to virtually keep in prime contact or resituate fallen out groups.

Either by mistake or intentionally, fissures that resulted in land displacement could easily break links to the extent even in one generation, those born at the end of one generation could be born believing sincerely in to the same new identity formed by those dying off.

With that said, LONG LIVE MURRAH!

Voltage
    SomaliNet Super
    SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:04 pm

The shit I learned about Mareexaan this year.

Quite literally every mugdi haze surrounding a lot of Somali clan formation IS EMBEDDED IN MAREHAN HISTORY, THE PEOPLE RECORDED AS "EMIR OF THE SOMALIS" 500 YEARS AGO WHEN NONE OF THESE NEW CLANS EVEN EXISTED IN HISTORY.

Sbashi
    SomaliNet Heavyweight
    SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:21 am

The shit I learned about Mareexaan this year.

Quite literally every mugdi haze surrounding a lot of Somali clan formation IS EMBEDDED IN MAREHAN HISTORY, THE PEOPLE RECORDED AS "EMIR OF THE SOMALIS" 500 YEARS AGO WHEN NONE OF THESE NEW CLANS EVEN EXISTED IN HISTORY.
    So what percentage of ogaden sub-clans are originally marehan and which one do you think they are. i also heard dabcasar say makahil living in dolo are basically marehan. What do you think?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.