Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

as usual HAG spring starts from Hiiraan and its way to Xamar!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

as usual HAG spring starts from Hiiraan and its way to Xamar!

Postby sahal80 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:22 am

Soon Xamar will follow suit!

This is not against Hirshabelle president Ali Guudlawe or Abgaal they r against the root of all evil Mooge and Fahad Yasin who tried to marginalize Hiiraan. Hiiraan Xamar maa u moodey war meeshan afarjeeble kama shaqeeyo
:dead:

Baladweyne

Jalalaqsi

this is the hawadle village who hosted the USC! HAG hiiraan aa laga kiciyaa Hiiraan is the Daraa/Darca of Syria!. Markale iyo Carar!
Last edited by sahal80 on Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: as usual HAG spring starts from Hiiraan and its way to Xamar

Postby sahal80 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:41 am

1982 rebellion Jidka ama Jeele ma maqlin miyaa? war daakaan maaha dad la duleysan karo.

Last edited by sahal80 on Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:11 am, edited 4 times in total.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: as usual HAG spring starts from Hiiraan and its way to Xamar!

Postby Murax » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:46 am

Burcad who don’t know the law. Emir Guudlaawe gacan bir wuu ku soo qaban :stylin:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:50 am

Burcad who don’t know the law. Emir Guudlaawe gacan bir wuu ku soo qaban :stylin:
someone against his own admin shouldnt talk about this atleast we r not relaying on other hawiye and eelaays like your sharaflaawe weak ass oo askarta guryahooda ku qamaamaan accoding to your own people!

its our people who did this. we gonna liberate Jowhar from its mother Hiiraan and Guudlaawe is welcome to hiiraan as a free man.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:56 am

someone against his own admin shouldnt talk about this atleast we r not relaying on other hawiye and eelaays like your sharaflaawe weak ass oo askarta guryahooda ku qamaamaan accoding to your own people!

its our people who did this. we gonna liberate Jowhar from its mother Hiiraan and Guudlaawe is welcome to hiiraan as a free man.

Ustaadh My administration is the FGS, as is yours. They are who I fight for, the people of Gedo fight for. Guudlaawe is to, which is why I support him sorry yaa Sheikh.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:17 am

Ustaadh My administration is the FGS, as is yours. They are who I fight for, the people of Gedo fight for. Guudlaawe is to, which is why I support him sorry yaa Sheikh.
Somalia is a federal country look im not against Hirshabelle admin or president Guudlaawe im ok with him as Abgaal just wanted the hawadle one to be educated like Osoble and Waare not someone like dabageed. and i dont mean Abgaal have no educated people they have million educated people but Guudlaawe goes bavk to the warlord era he worked with Mohamed dheere from 2000 so he dont want change in Jowhar when Baladweyne had elwcted mayor in 2012 and two appointed female mayors and many governors including including diaspora like laqanyo and Caraale who graduated from lafoole university so they are not my favourites but i accept them as the only legitimacy. what we want is a free FMS from Mooge and Fahad Yasin to show them this is not like Xamar and this FGS will abandon Gedo soon and will give it back to its legitimate authority aka JL adminstration i hope you will be still supporting it :russ:

Somalization

Postby Somalization » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:18 am

Last edited by Somalization on Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:34 am

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:45 am

so this is the zilzaal we were waiting for.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:21 am

so this is the zilzaal we were waiting for.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:29 pm

Hawaadle desperate for attention ever since the big dogs took the presidency from them. They have no capital and no presidency and no attention. They say Farmaajo when they really mean Guudlaawe. Abgaal is not stupid sxb. If Farmaajo only has two months why is this necessary? :lol:

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:58 pm

AS, ethiopia and tons of mooryans sitting in the road between hiraan to mogadishu taxing people and making business costs above the roof. If xawadle had balls all those guys wouldnt be here. But xawadle is saying thumma wallahi to an admin they think will leave in february. Talk about misplaced priorities.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:38 pm

AS will be enough to wipe them out ileen AMISOM wont guard rebels but Guudlaawe. I dont think djibouti will support mooryans.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.