Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breaking. Benadir State Prez Cumar Filish Threatens So Called Mucaarad With Murder!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Breaking. Benadir State Prez Cumar Filish Threatens So Called Mucaarad With Murder!

Postby Murax » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:56 am

:krs:

Cumar Filish :myman:

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Breaking. Benadir State Prez Cumar Filish Threatens So Called Mucaarad With Murder!

Postby BigBreak » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:06 pm

This mooryaan so called mayor is swimming against the tide by siding with a wannabe faqash like tyrant instead of siding with the vast majority of Somalians including most of his own Mudulood

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Breaking. Benadir State Prez Cumar Filish Threatens So Called Mucaarad With Murder!

Postby Murax » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:11 pm

This mooryaan so called mayor is swimming against the tide by siding with a wannabe faqash like tyrant instead of siding with the vast majority of Somalians including most of his own Mudulood

First watch your mouth, you are referring to the Benadir State President. You will put some respeck on his name. Secondly who are Geedi, Salaad Jeele soo niman Mudulood soo maaha? That said, I don’t mind you embracing Somali politics. Its a sign you finally realized the ictiraaaf BS is just that, BS.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:18 pm

Murax firstly it's more likely your failed state Somalia is annexed by Uganda than Somaliland and Somalia reuniting :lol:

Secondly those thugs are paid shill for the Mooge led paper regime.....they are not credible representatives for the Mudulood folks who are concerned about a repeat of 1991

Lastly Murax you are becoming very irrational and erratic these days which is rather surprising considering that you was considered one of the very few sane Boons here. I can only come to the conclusion that you realise that Mooge Failmaajo will be toppled next year, leading to marginalisation of your ilkoyar caste :lol:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:25 pm

Noo bilaaba. Thank you omar finish.

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:51 pm

What happened? I thought it was unacceptable to use this type of language? oh never mind, it was the opposition then. Now look at you jizzing yourself because team NN is the one calling for violence. :lol: no principles or beliefs, it's so tribal but they mask with fake ass wadaninimo, it's okay when my team does and it is wrong when your team does it. :lol:

omar finish nin baa ka dhex qaylaya, odayaasha hawiye arinkaa way la socdaan.

murax why not send your marehan militias to protect farmaajo if you want war to break out? oh nvm, you can barely protect yourself in Gedo, and are under the safety of hawiye, the same people you are threatening. waryaa xishoow awoogaa maxaan idhaadaa. :lol:

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:53 pm

^ :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:04 pm

What happened? I thought it was unacceptable to use this type of language? oh never mind, it was the opposition then. Now look at you jizzing yourself because team NN is the one calling for violence. :lol: no principles or beliefs, it's so tribal but they mask with fake ass wadaninimo, it's okay when my team does and it is wrong when your team does it. :lol:

murax why not send your marehan militias to protect farmaajo if you want war to break out? oh nvm, you can barely protect yourself in Gedo, and are under the safety of hawiye, the same people you are threatening. waryaa xishoow awoogaa maxaan idhaadaa. :lol:

Lool Awoow, yacni don’t start none won’t be none. We N&N didn’t start with the threatening lakin best believe we could clap back. N&N is a movement that includes everyone, not a clan movement. For example You have OG Xalaal ah i.e Faarax Macalim, Oomaar, while you have the Kenyati agents. Me and you, danaheena are different. I win with a strong Somalia, weaker IGAD, you the opposite.

Ps; I can tell you’re misinformed, what makes you think there are no MX soldiers guarding Villa Somalia?

In any event, this was just a warning. Amaanka ilaashada, zero tolerance for burcadnimo. Qeyliya maanta dhan Say what you want in your rented hotel, lakin the second you come with parallel gov nonsense, hay’adaha amaanka wilp have no mercy.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:22 pm

Spoilers only understand a tough hand and I am sure they got the stern message trom Mudane Cumar Filish, any spoilers will be dealt with severely as they only respect bullet to the head.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:26 pm

Spoilers only understand a tough hand and I am sure they got the stern message trom Mudane Cumar Filish, any spoilers will be dealt with severely as they only respect bullet to the head.
You still in Xamar? I’m planning a trip.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:34 pm

You still in Xamar? I’m planning a trip.
Yup so dhawoow! Make sure you make it by February! To enjoy the celebrations of Md Farmaajo re election

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:41 pm

Lool Awoow, yacni don’t start none won’t be none. We N&N didn’t start with the threatening lakin best believe we could clap back. N&N is a movement that includes everyone, not a clan movement. For example You have OG Xalaal ah i.e Faarax Macalim, Oomaar, while you have the Kenyati agents. Me and you, danaheena are different. I win with a strong Somalia, weaker IGAD, you the opposite.

Ps; I can tell you’re misinformed, what makes you think there are no MX soldiers guarding Villa Somalia?

In any event, this was just a warning. Amaanka ilaashada, zero tolerance for burcadnimo. Qeyliya maanta dhan Say what you want in your rented hotel, lakin the second you come with parallel gov nonsense, hay’adaha amaanka wilp have no mercy.
odaygii barre ahaa inaad dharaar cad cidla uga cararteen iloowday waryaa? :lol:

marehan waa fulay daandaasi badan. :lol:

vinshor

Postby vinshor » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:00 pm

Civil war is coming baby

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:11 pm

^^

Nin Soo Joog Laga Waayo Soo Jiif Baa Laga Helaa :win:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:45 pm

^^

Nin Soo Joog Laga Waayo Soo Jiif Baa Laga Helaa :win:
:lol:

Omar finish n geedi, and ximaar cali jeele won't save you eebow. Awood maba lahan. Noo bilaaba waliba start with hsm or Sh shariif.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.