Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who Here Has Ever Been To Gelato Divino?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Who Here Has Ever Been To Gelato Divino?

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:17 am

Ive walked passed it many times but never waa a customer per say. Absolutely horrifying and troubling that civilian restaurants are being targeted. What is there to benefit fron such carnage and bloodshed. It stinks of foreign meddling (UAE) to paint a grim picture to would be foreign investors. Nevertheless, Mogadishu shall continue to rise like a Phoenix rising from the ashes.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:39 am

Murax and co.. so Cali jeeb ku jire the new head of security BRA made atleast 9 posts yesterday praising Farmaajo.. after the qarax no word no tacsi. Even one of the deceased congratulated cali yare when he got appointed..

Disaster minister was posting songs on her social media. No word from her.

No word from the mayor..

No word from Farmaajo. When something happens abroad he's quick to talk about it. Maybe hawiye lives don't matter.

Who is taking responsibility?

Atleast previous gov's sacked ministers and took action.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:50 am

Abkowdhiblaawe,

I was about to make a thread about that, until I saw your post. I have no frigging clue why it is so hard for Farmaajo to make a official statement right away giving tacsi, wishing samir iyo imaan to the families. Will it bring them back, or drastically change things? NO, but it at least gives the impression that the President cares about them, is following xaaladooda closely. I honestly have no clue, but its not like I never said, along with Voltage, SultanOrder, etc. that sometimes there is a lack of protocol guidance, unnecessary PR stunts by N&N, etc. In this case I have no clue why someone involved in hay'adaha amaanka, wasaarada gudaha, wasaarada warfaafinta didn't say 'Madaxweynow you gotta say something' about this tragedy. Press Conference, Televised statement, Press Release, ANYTHING. Now will I go the other extreme and say 'He's saying nothing because he's complicit' I personally think that's crazy. But, the people criticizing him for not speaking? They're fair shots.

In any event AUN to the victims. Seeing how they were young, bright dhalanyaro is disheartening.

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:06 am

Abkowdhiblaawe,

I was about to make a thread about that, until I saw your post. I have no frigging clue why it is so hard for Farmaajo to make a official statement right away giving tacsi, wishing samir iyo imaan to the families. Will it bring them back, or drastically change things? NO, but it at least gives the impression that the President cares about them, is following xaaladooda closely. I honestly have no clue, but its not like I never said, along with Voltage, SultanOrder, etc. that sometimes there is a lack of protocol guidance, unnecessary PR stunts by N&N, etc. In this case I have no clue why someone involved in hay'adaha amaanka, wasaarada gudaha, wasaarada warfaafinta didn't say 'Madaxweynow you gotta say something' about this tragedy. Press Conference, Televised statement, Press Release, ANYTHING. Now will I go the other extreme and say 'He's saying nothing because he's complicit' I personally think that's crazy. But, the people criticizing him for not speaking? They're fair shots.

In any event AUN to the victims. Seeing how they were young, bright dhalanyaro is disheartening.
Farmajo its the nature of the beast
Albabka Villa Somalia bu so xirtay wax walba iyo mustaqbalka dalkana uu kaligiis goaamiyo

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:07 am

Abkowdhiblaawe,

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:28 am

Abkowdhiblaawe,

:up: agree. It's sick wallahi . How can you not atleast make a press conference , visit the wounded people in the hospitals. Fire the men who are responsible for the security in the area... the man barely comes outside

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:27 am

I think Farmaajo is doing the right thing. He knows he doesn’t have any control of the situation and why should he go out there to risk his life.

If he is to talk, he should only do so when he has facts and concrete developments on the case.

This situation on the ground won’t change even if Farmaajo leaves. You have a corrupt culture that allows AS to thrive: incompetent, corrupt security force, no accountability for any officials, abusive police/military etc

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:56 pm

I think Farmaajo is doing the right thing. He knows he doesn’t have any control of the situation and why should he go out there to risk his life.

If he is to talk, he should only do so when he has facts and concrete developments on the case.

This situation on the ground won’t change even if Farmaajo leaves. You have a corrupt culture that allows AS to thrive: incompetent, corrupt security force, no accountability for any officials, abusive police/military etc
Good analysis. Although I think it's a good idea for the president to talk about the victims and console their families, he doesn't necessarily has to do it. Periodic qaraxs & other tragedies happen in other regions, so it's the job of the governor, mayor and other officials of those regions to visit the wounded, console the families, etc. Those blaming president Farmaajo make it like previous presidents prevented qaraxs, and a future mucaarad president would prevent it. The fact is, these type of qaraxs cannot be prevented even in the most advanced countries.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:00 pm

Hawiye lives don't matter, and why should they?? We collectively accepted the city as capital in the world for most qarax per capita. Until we eliminate the imbeciles qaraxa loo soo dhiibo like the most recent bitch suicide bomber we will be in the same situation (ofcourse i understand a large chunk of the imbeciles are non-hawiye)
Last edited by FarhanYare on Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:02 pm

Some of the kids aun are yabardhowrakace, owner of jelato is yabardhowrkaco. We have to flush out the enemy.

IRONm@N
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby IRONm@N » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:31 pm

And Nabar iyo Naxdin wants to be re-elected with these kind of blood on it’s hands?

And Farmaajo is yet to send condolences like he did to immediately to other countries
[tweet] [/tweet]

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:02 pm

And Nabar iyo Naxdin wants to be re-elected with these kind of blood on it’s hands?

And Farmaajo is yet to send condolences like he did to immediately to other countries
[tweet] [/tweet]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.