Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

After he realizes he is not coming back, Mooge wants to take back recognition from madobe

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

After he realizes he is not coming back, Mooge wants to take back recognition from madobe

Postby sahal80 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:36 am

Plans new JL admin based in Gedo so the JL mps can be elected in Garbaharey therefore he created diplomatic crisis between him and Kenya.

wallahi waa quustey 70 days left for him i tod you election cant take place in this limited time.

yaa ka yeelaaya hawaasho!

ninkii shalay lagu qasbay iuu diidi karaa hada asagoo aqoonsadey

he will be seen too by the IC as someone with his subclan

Mooge is out in 70 days taas meel ku qorta. doorasho JL iyo PL ku jirin ma soconeyso.

ujeedadiisa labaad waa wadaniyadii bugta aheed ee uu nagu xadey doorshadii hore markuu cardka itoobiya isticmaalay hadana waa laga dharagsanyahay filimkaas cayayaanka diblomaasiyada!

:dead:

https://www.caasimada.net/xog-df-oo-qor ... h-sababta/

vinshor

Re: After he realizes he is not coming back, Mooge wants to take back recognition from madobe

Postby vinshor » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:05 am

Plans new JL admin based in Gedo so the JL mps can be elected in Garbaharey therefore he created diplomatic crisis between him and Kenya.

wallahi waa quustey 70 days left for him i tod you election cant take place in this limited time.

yaa ka yeelaaya hawaasho!

ninkii shalay lagu qasbay iuu diidi karaa hada asagoo aqoonsadey

he will be seen too by the IC as someone with his subclan

Mooge is out in 70 days taas meel ku qorta. doorasho JL iyo PL ku jirin ma soconeyso.

ujeedadiisa labaad waa wadaniyadii bugta aheed ee uu nagu xadey doorshadii hore markuu cardka itoobiya isticmaalay hadana waa laga dharagsanyahay filimkaas cayayaanka diblomaasiyada!

:dead:

https://www.caasimada.net/xog-df-oo-qor ... h-sababta/
He is a mess, damn he cant fix one damn thing LOL

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: After he realizes he is not coming back, Mooge wants to take back recognition from madobe

Postby Murax » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:40 am

Sahal80,

Ustaadh have you ever wrote a school paper?! You never source from biased material sourced from conflict of interest point of view. Its like me talking about Palestinian West Bank elections, and sourcing from a mossad tweet. Jamal Osman waa Nin Ogadeen ah, big Madoobe supporter. He will support Inadeerkiis. Ninyaho waa dhaami jirtay sidaan :lol:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:09 am

Sahal80,

Ustaadh have you ever wrote a school paper?! You never source from biased material sourced from conflict of interest point of view. Its like me talking about Palestinian West Bank elections, and sourcing from a mossad tweet. Jamal Osman waa Nin Ogadeen ah, big Madoobe supporter. He will support Inadeerkiis. Ninyaho waa dhaami jirtay sidaan :lol:
you didnt get my point. i posted Jamal to support the Kablalah argument who use this card. in the past they used to use the hawiye card now tell beesha caalamka this guy supports his subclan against their subclan. its all over wardhernews. i posted this link for you two times before when you were saying hassan sheikh gifted us Hirshabelle. it's the same argument we used against him. as a result beesha caalamka refused to recognize Jowhar process until IGAD involved in it bc Hassan shekh was seen pro Abgal. IGAD reversed it by giving the president to Hiiraan and Capital to Jowhar to due to Hiiraan being bigger and more important. OGs have used the same argument and now it will get worse though Farmaajo uses OG president unlike of Hassan Sh who wanted Abgaal president at first. this is a book wrote by the former SRSG
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Rxm ... ve&f=false

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.