Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reer sl what are you teaching ur youth?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Reer sl what are you teaching ur youth?

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:44 pm

There is a video of two dhoocilo literally laughing at the 7 young educated kids killed in Qaraxdisho. WTF first it was your fanaan bk then this??

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Reer sl what are you teaching ur youth?

Postby original dervish » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:05 am

It has long been iidoor policy to indoctrinate their children with hatred for all things Somali.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:25 am

Have u seen the video? Just pure evil! She reminded me of that ducaysane aka bohol kid. The resemblence is there.

Also OD spare us the crocodile tears, you too is definitely enjoying. I saw an mj chick in my town post a comment on fb "waxa is qarxiye waa hawiye". Lol it was soo random I couldn't help but advice her to not post waxaas oo kale on public. All the sick darood and isaq crawl out of the woodworks at one qarax's notice in qaraxdisho.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:25 am

Double post.
Last edited by FarhanYare on Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:00 am

One of the victims of the bombing was mx. But farhanyare don't act like a victim when hawiye in this forum celebrate everytime kenya bombs gedo.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:41 pm

One of the victims of the bombing was mx. But farhanyare don't act like a victim when hawiye in this forum celebrate everytime kenya bombs gedo.
Really? Hawiye celebrating bombing on snet? I thought hawiye left snet?

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:48 am

To be completely fair, I make determinations based on personal experiences not Internet, videos, etc. The Reer Waqooyi I have come across in my life have been nothing short of Gob.

Even now I live in the Middle East, and the ones that helped me the most settling have been them. So they believe in Sland, etc? Yea, but they still have Somalinimo and don’t have the kind of nacayb, xaasidnimo displayed in this video. These girls are obviously sick, and this does not look good on their Parents.

I don’t have one relative in that bombing, and my entire week was messed up. Smart, educated dhalanyaro who just wanted to sit and have ice cream. AUN!

Now to add

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:22 am

Murax,
Am not saying all are racist but my goodness they got pure evil amongst them. I mean laugh at politician laqarxiyey but why laugh at some innocent civilian just because they r not from ur tribe?

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:28 am

Murax,

We got a lot of bitches that are contemplating on qaraxis in qaraxdisho we don't need more like the two in hargeysa laughing at this. Rer waqoyi need to arrest those two terrorists if they care about saving face.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:25 am

There is a video of two dhoocilo literally laughing at the 7 young educated kids killed in Qaraxdisho. WTF first it was your fanaan bk then this??
Many of them, particularly supporters and those affiliated with maamule Muuse Biixi, view you or anyone they deem 'faqash' as mortal enemy.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:58 pm

Many of them, particularly supporters and those affiliated with maamule Muuse Biixi, view you or anyone they deem 'faqash' as mortal enemy.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: we are not lumped together as faqash, we are qadaad weyn now

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:33 am

You guys missed the reason these kids aired that clip. Most of the infamous social media are mentally ill such as Dabocasar, D. allasow, mama malyuun, the kaadi cabtooy etc, and these psycho are milking from left to right the social medias. In weird way they became roll model for our folks....I mean millions follow them. :shock:

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:23 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: we are not lumped together as faqash, we are qadaad weyn now
The sooner 'faqashs' and 'qadaadweyns' realize Muuse Biixi & his supporters are mortal enemies and devise a plan to liberate Waqooyi Galbeed, the better.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.