Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

exposing cantarbaqashtage who wants to distract and disturb me

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

exposing cantarbaqashtage who wants to distract and disturb me

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:35 am

somehow the most qabiilist mooges who want to sell us their fake wadaniyad just bc they r insignificant in their daarood states last hope relays on HAG that is why they show up whenever HAG states say something and disappear in the other times. shaati aadan laheen dhexan kaama celiyo nin Gedo doorasho ku qaban karin inuu hirshabelle iyo Galmudug iyo KG ku riyoodo waxay ku tusinee their insignificance in JL and PL

war waa tashaneynaa banaanka ayaad markale lu soo dhoci doontaan haka maqnaan meeshaan waxaad daarood states ka heli waysey haku riyoon inaad halkaan ka heshid safe me from your walaalnimo soomaliyeed era BS you f-king qabiilists
:dead:

he wrote this
"Parliament will formally ask Kenya to remove troops, AU to remove Kenya from AMISOM"

in another post i have no time to search it he saud there will be IGAD meeting in djibouti that will remove kenya from Kismaayo
:dead:

we all know how mooge was humilated in Djibouti and now the IGAD fact finding with only Dibouti and kenyan members told him to restore back relations with Kenya at a time Kenyan is launching air strikes against his people in Gedo. nin saas ah i leh "wajigaaga waa ka qarin doontaa meeshan" so i made this thread for i will reply tp him in this thread whenever he he tries to disturb my thread. waa inoo nexr two weeks pls replay in here and dont and crawl back under your rock.
:dead: :deadrose:

what happened to all these "info" you shared with us?
https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 8#p4956671
https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 9#p4969185

and remember wallahi billahi extension waa la idin laqsiinaa!

waxaa noo balan ah february 9 iyo mooge "not going anywhere"
Last edited by sahal80 on Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: exposing cantarbaqashtage who wants to distract and disturb me

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:57 am

seriously why you r still here man?

on Kheyre
on Kheyre

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Re: BREAKING: Pres. Farmaajo and PM HAK will stand together as one party in 2021 elections #NabadiyoNolol
PostThu Feb 13, 2020 2:22 pm

Where's the TACSI for some people. I want to sign the condolence letter :steviej:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Farmaajo and Kheyre will soon announce the formation of a party for 2021.
PostThu Nov 21, 2019 2:33 am

They will announce it jointly together.

You make your own assumptions about what that means :)
User avatarsahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Re: Farmaajo and Kheyre will soon announce the formation of a party for 2021.
PostThu Nov 21, 2019 5:46 am

kheyre will be a candidate regardless

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0&t=398101

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0&t=399037

and this is murax who said he was wrong on Kheyre. i said Kheyre just buys time

PM HAK will stand together as one party in 2021 elections #NabadiyoNolol
PostThu Feb 13, 2020 2:34 pm

Gosh, the funny thing is NOBODY had a problem if Kheyre ran it would have been completely within his right. Yet for some inexplicable reason Sahal was threatening us everyday. Now he’s not big deal. Sahal needs to calm down with these predictions that always fall on their face :lol:

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:14 am

2 years talking about Farmajos downfall here he is finishing his term :russ:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:18 am

2 years talking about Farmajos downfall here he is finishing his term :russ:

Sahal’s a legend but for all the wrong reasons :dead:

Lakin give him credit, ma daalo he’s like a 1 man keyboard Army. Sadly for him though the reality doesn’t match his fantasies, lakin like they say in elementary school: You get an A for effort :russ:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:41 am

:lol: tacsidiyeentii cantarbaqashtage aa biloowdeen maa runta isku sheegteen xagee ku danbeeyeen wuxuu soo dhigi jiray? meelkaste jab aa idinka soo gaarey.

Djbouti inay malafka Somalia kala wareegtey brother abiy waxaa ku tusinaya mooge oo markale u socda jabuuti inkastoo isku qarinayo boorka IGAD si uu ugala hadlo abaabulka ka dhanka ah asaga Jabuuti wado. miskiin Mooge agoon uu noqdey markii brotherka gurigiisii ku soo dumay :russ:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:12 pm

Sahal again, everything is about YOU. "Somalinimo igu soo dhawaysanayaa" and even speaking for "KG", forgetting even " Galmudug" and especially "Hirshabelle."

Ina adeeroow meel naga fadhiiso.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.