Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

General Xuud coming to xamar!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

General Xuud coming to xamar!

Postby Sbashi » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:42 pm

:russ: I did say they were disagreeing on the price, it was obvious the mooryaan is gaajo and came from Canada to Somalia to get some cash. I really died from laughter when he said no hospitals were being built in beledweyne. Now he will get his sum and go back to Canada and get himself a house and enjoy life. While the kids he riled up for his own benefit will be imprisoned and will still be in poverty.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Re: General Xuud coming to xamar!

Postby Nomand » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:19 am

Janan had 10 times the men and weapons Xuud has plus Janan was being armed and equipped by Kenya and yet all it took the government to counter it was to send 200 haramacad boys in 2020.

but the main point is xuud is against Abgaal and HG i have yet to see him criticize the government. This is a intra "Hawiye" issue, nothing to do with SFG.

so why would the SFG pay him off? it does not make any sense however I do agree with you he is after a payout but they all are. heck the government right now if it wants can give 20k to abdishakur and he will switch sides. if you remember the interview ali mahdi had a few months ago when he said he stole money from the somali central bank in the 60's. One key thing he said was that in 2005/2006 adulaahi yusuf gave him 100k and till this day he is praising him.

so the question is not can they be bought rather why would the government pay them? if you pay it shows weakness and at the end abdulaahi yusuf was ran out of town while farmaajo by all likelihood will serve a 2nd term.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:37 am

Janan had 10 times the men and weapons Xuud has plus Janan was being armed and equipped by Kenya and yet all it took the government to counter it was to send 200 haramacad boys in 2020.

but the main point is xuud is against Abgaal and HG i have yet to see him criticize the government. This is a intra "Hawiye" issue, nothing to do with SFG.

so why would the SFG pay him off? it does not make any sense however I do agree with you he is after a payout but they all are. heck the government right now if it wants can give 20k to abdishakur and he will switch sides. if you remember the interview ali mahdi had a few months ago when he said he stole money from the somali central bank in the 60's. One key thing he said was that in 2005/2006 adulaahi yusuf gave him 100k and till this day he is praising him.

so the question is not can they be bought rather why would the government pay them? if you pay it shows weakness and at the end abdulaahi yusuf was ran out of town while farmaajo by all likelihood will serve a 2nd term.
I heard guudlawe begged the government and said he can't hold elections until something is done about xuud.
So they are paying him and making him negotiate with guudlawe and abgaal.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:30 am

heck the government right now if it wants can give 20k to abdishakur and he will switch sides.
I've read he recently solicited contributions from his fans/supporters. He probably made a few million dollars over the past several years, and I wonder about how he become broke.

bashe19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bashe19 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:40 pm

Liibanaga maliibaneysha ku liibaaney, jaranjartii marku madaxtootada ku gaarey uu so tuuray mooho.

:lost:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:34 am

:lol: i wish i could post some intel.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:55 am

Tell us. Use first letters as codes, so we can see if your intel is correct later on.
Last edited by Sbashi on Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:55 am

dp

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:04 am

Tell us. Use first letters, so we can see if your intel is correct later on.
if his sources are the same guy who told him "Gen odawaa has refused farmaajo commands and his put his resignation letter on the presidents desk" then take it with a huge grain of salt.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:06 am

if his sources are the same guy who told him "Gen odawaa has refused farmaajo commands and his put his resignation letter on the presidents desk" then take it with a huge grain of salt.
:damn: He doesn't know first thing about what he is talking about.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:15 am

:stylin:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:19 am

:damn: He doesn't know first thing about what he is talking about.
:dead:

abkoows source probably is sahal

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:44 am

:P

bashe19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bashe19 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:43 pm

:lost:

Seeking321

Postby Seeking321 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:03 am

Walahi he got them all to chant his name across the town just to get that check xaasid

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.