Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

THEY CAN'T BEAT FARMAAJO. That's the problem. We know it, they know it, the world knows it.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

THEY CAN'T BEAT FARMAAJO. That's the problem. We know it, they know it, the world knows it.

Postby Voltage » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:01 am

Abkoow, the protest and after Feb 8th is the SYMPTOMS of a problem.

The PROBLEM is why haven't there been Elections BEFORE Feb 8th.🧐
Because like it or not Farmaajo never wanted an election to be happen on the first place. That was the plan all along to push for a 2 year extension.
Abkoow, you're a liar.

Recently, I came across a warning I gave you and someone else here during Hassan Sheekh/Yuulka motion period---when you were blatantly and visibly throwing around even the ability to bribe as your biggest weapon.

The warning I gave came down like a two ton nuclear bomb over your heads.

Today, Farmajo is the single most dominant political actor over that system you supported Hassan Sheekh in building.

Ku lahaa two year extension.

The lion controlling the Pride at that moment doesn't put himself into Magan situation with a worthless extension devoid of total legitimacy. Furthermore, you would force am election now if that was the case.

You can't beat Farmaajo in that election. You couldn't beat him before February 8th. And you can't beat him tomorrow.

Riwaayad baa meesha ku haysaa.

That, my friend is the "problem."

Everything else including even NEED for protest is a "symptom" of that problem:

YOU CAN'T BEAT HIM.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: THEY CAN'T BEAT FARMAAJO. That's the problem. We know it, they know it, the world knows it.

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:08 am

Voltage let's be honest farmaajo is afraid of elections no one ever got re elected in the bunker. If he was confident he would have held elections but because he has no plan really but to stall. I do believe hassan sheikh and sharif walo so tijaabiyey they don't stand a chance either

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: THEY CAN'T BEAT FARMAAJO. That's the problem. We know it, they know it, the world knows it.

Postby Sbashi » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:02 pm

Exactly they can't. The opposition, JL and PL have a calculator to check the likelihood of Farmaajo coming back. They realized 1p1v would bring him back, so they chose another form of election. Still it appeared as if Farmaajo will be winning again. They don't want ANY elections to be held, until farmaajo is inputted into the calculator and he doesn't have a huge chance of winning compared to everyone else. The playing field MUST be leveled. That's why we see all of these election delays, we see attempts at ruining farmaajo's reputation with fake news like the soldiers in tigray, we see PL and JL going back on 17 sept agreement regarding SL votes, we see madoobe trying to control all JL mps, and we see moves from opposition to pressure qoorqoor and guudlaawe. There's really two options in the opposition's minds:

1. Farmaajo chances of coming back significantly reduced from what it is currently, and then hold elections where he isn't more likely to win than any other person. Whether it be through ruining his image, or snatching mps on his side to the opposition's side.

2. Which the opposition and PL already started implementing with this whole 19 february fiasco, and a criminal investigation to begin on farmaajo. This option is the last resort option if the first option doesn't work, and it aims to remove farmaajo completely from the presidential race whether it be through him being a criminal and can't run, or he needs not to run again to save the unity and fragile peace of somalia or any other way to delegitimize his candidacy.

So let's see what happens, recently it looks as though option 1 is failing, and the mucaaraad are fully focused on option 2.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:02 pm

Voltage let's be honest farmaajo is afraid of elections no one ever got re elected in the bunker. If he was confident he would have held elections but because he has no plan really but to stall. I do believe hassan sheikh and sharif walo so tijaabiyey they don't stand a chance either
With all due respect, I don't think you understand what you are talking about.

Furthermore, you are factually incorrect.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:23 pm

1. Farmaajo chances of coming back significantly reduced from what it is currently, and then hold elections where he isn't more likely to win than any other person. Whether it be through ruining his image, or snatching mps on his side to the opposition's side.

2. Which the opposition and PL already started implementing with this whole 19 february fiasco, and a criminal investigation to begin on farmaajo. This option is the last resort option if the first option doesn't work, and it aims to remove farmaajo completely from the presidential race whether it be through him being a criminal and can't run, or he needs not to run again to save the unity and fragile peace of somalia or any other way to delegitimize his candidacy.

So let's see what happens, recently it looks as though option 1 is failing, and the mucaaraad are fully focused on option 2.
#1 is the Plan

#2 is a Hope.

#1 is at work until the first ballot is cast, but #2 is a failure already because of 📱 and 📸 aka "technology." An investigation is like disinfectant to the misinformation underpinning #2 because it cannot exist under light.

WadaniggaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WadaniggaBarakaysan » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:20 pm

I've said this before and I will say it again.

Farmaajo built a strong political foundation with his Nabad iyo Nolol political organization. He created a diplomatic relationship with Turkey's ruling party, Ethiopia's current ruling party, Qatar and a few other global powers, including the United States of America. Furthermore, he has gain the support of the Somali people throughout the years. He has also gained the respect and support of Somalia's Federal Parliament.

The decision maker for Somalia's Presidency is ultimately the parliament. Whichever politician that has the support of the parliament will ultimately win the election. Majority of the members of the Federal Parliament both the Lower House and the Upper House unanimously support the Nabad iyo Nolol political goals and aspirations. They want the same thing Nabad iyo Nolol want. That's why there has been close to ZERO chaos, infighting or disagreements in the Lower House and Upper House regarding the election fiasco, besides a very few selected individuals that are anti-Farmaajo and by few I mean like "5" out of 275 Parliamentarians. All we hear is the opposition, Deni and Madoobe. That's it. Even Farmaajo hasn't been in the public eye responding to the opposition's grievances. He believes the opposition don't have valid reasons to oppose him, so he completely ignored them. Farmaajo and his administration also appears to have this sense of confidence. I feel like they know they have the unanimous support of the Federal Parliament, the Military and the International Community.

The only way for the opposition to remove Farmaajo prior to Farmaajo standing for re-election is to dislodge him from Villa Somalia in a coup and that won't happen because Farmaajo support base is strong. He has the support of the Federal Parliament, three out of six Federal Member States, the Military and Foreign entities.

With that note, good luck to the opposition, sincerely. :lol:

vinshor

Postby vinshor » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:06 pm

Abkoow, the protest and after Feb 8th is the SYMPTOMS of a problem.

The PROBLEM is why haven't there been Elections BEFORE Feb 8th.🧐
Because like it or not Farmaajo never wanted an election to be happen on the first place. That was the plan all along to push for a 2 year extension.
Abkoow, you're a liar.

Recently, I came across a warning I gave you and someone else here during Hassan Sheekh/Yuulka motion period---when you were blatantly and visibly throwing around even the ability to bribe as your biggest weapon.

Today, Farmajo is the single most dominant political actor over that system you supported Hassan Sheekh in building.

The lion controlling the Pride at that moment doesn't put himself into Magan situation with a worthless extension devoid of total legitimacy. Furthermore, you would force am election now if that was the case.

You can't beat Farmaajo in that election. You couldn't beat him before February 8th. And you can't beat him tomorrow.

YOU CAN'T BEAT HIM.
Farmaajo cant travel as a president, he is in house arrest.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:14 pm

War haku digan ee iskadaa

WadaniggaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WadaniggaBarakaysan » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:20 pm

Abkoow, you're a liar.

YOU CAN'T BEAT HIM.
Farmaajo cant travel as a president, he is in house arrest.
I agree. Farmaajo does not have the power nor authority to travel to many, many areas within Somalia. North Western Somalia (also known as Somaliland Republic) is off limits to him. North Eastern Somalia (also known as Puntland) is off limits to him. Kismayo is off limits to him. States under the control of Al-Shabab is off limits to him. So, Farmaajo in a nut shell is the president of Somalia on paper and paper is what counts for today's International Community.

Miscellaneous

Postby Miscellaneous » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:47 pm

Farmaajo is literally the less powerful version of Siyaad Barre. He uses Somalinimo to get in, and remain in office. What's ironic is that, instead of relying on his darood kin like Siyaad Barre did; due to his incompetency and powerlessness, he has to suck the cock of HAG; or else, he can kiss goodbye to his home town, Cabuudwaaq.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.