Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CELEBRATING EID IN AN UNISLAMIC WAY? COME IN......

Soomaalida waddankan ku dhaqan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods, uk mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
young@muslim
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

CELEBRATING EID IN AN UNISLAMIC WAY? COME IN......

Postby young@muslim » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:12 pm

Salam Alekum tomorrow a big day! However the thing i dont understand is why are so many brothers and sisters celebrating this islamic day in the most unislamic way! Am i the only one who sees it this way? Why cant the sisters celebrate amongs with other sisters, not go around naked, why cant the brothers celebrate it in a halal way rather than go clubbing!
Allah swt is always watching you remember that, fear Allah swt!
A true muslims is the one who always thinks of Allah swt!
An intelligent person is the one that always thinks about the grave and the here after!
And do not come up with i am young excuse! lol Smile

LipGloss_
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby LipGloss_ » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:15 pm

when i say the exact same thing u say, ppl call me sad or look at me as if im chattin shit, sooooo i jus mind my own bizz!

young@muslim
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby young@muslim » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:23 pm

Lip gloss sister how can they call you sad? When they muslims they should know this already! As muslim we should spread the message of Islam, even to those muslims who are in denial, those anger me how can they remember Allah swt only when they want to? Do people think Allah swt is going to look at you smiley on the day of judgement? NO
Allah swt is very displeased with the muslims who forgot they religion, we will face Allah swt anger on that day. It be too late though.

OYSTER_CHICK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OYSTER_CHICK » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:11 am

well the main reason might be because we live in an non--islamic society so therefore there are alot of unislamic things..are out at our beck and call

so u say celebrate the right way.. the islamic way!

what is the islamic way?..

ps. you will get what u have worked for.. just like any other major exam u put in 100% u will get 100%.. thats been made very clear

Qaxooti_Kibir_Badaan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Qaxooti_Kibir_Badaan » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:51 am

tru its rainig like fuck 2 day.....so dnt fink many peeps wil do shyt....anyhuu

as for how to celebrate it....walaahi i aint got a clue..i just know that today is the most BORING DAY OF MY LIFE.... Laughing

_BuFF_GYAL_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby _BuFF_GYAL_ » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:01 pm

still.. i knw sis... i always point this matta out like evry eid dee.. n wat hurts the most is boys n gals going out to rave on a eid nite after ramadaan.. subxannala frm wen they were all there attaining all the ajar on the holy month n put it to waste the nxt day subxanaala... n boi i dnt think they really understand it jus there way of callin it fun .....

bless!

eid mubarik!

coverup
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby coverup » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:30 pm

EID MUBARAK WELL I HAD A NON-SINFULL DAY ALHAMDULILAH AND IT WAS A GOOD ONE

chocolate_delight
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby chocolate_delight » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:59 pm

buff gal ur rite i can truely say every wid and new years of ma whole life i've spent wid ma family i d t c da point of going out raving and dat and dat. like ma bedrinz dey all got da nailz done yesterday i'm like y Confused Confused how u gona pray and der respondz was well itz just one morning of praying i'll do it next year and da otha sed i'll wear gloves Shocked

coverup
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby coverup » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:04 pm

[quote="chocolate_delight"]buff gal ur rite i can truely say every wid and new years of ma whole life i've spent wid ma family i d t c da point of going out raving and dat and dat. like ma bedrinz dey all got da nailz done yesterday i'm like y Confused Confused how u gona pray and der respondz was well itz just one morning of praying i'll do it next year and da otha sed i'll wear gloves Shocked[/quote]

ALLAH CAN SEE UNDER HER GLOVES JUST CAUSE PEOPLE DONT!!

yasmin507
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yasmin507 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:40 pm

da truth is dat most of da somaliz live in weztern countries and they are influence by da pop culture.
Allaaaaaaaaaah ha so hanunuyo Very Happy

Mad_CarteL
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mad_CarteL » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:48 am

Eid mubarak 2 yall...Eid is all about kickin back with the family

Aint been on this thing 4 very long tym....i c some useful peeps hav taken ova this site with useful ideas...(maybe cause all da lost souls got kicked out their colleges or other instutions they been attentin to kill da time)

Anyways this is how i c....Ppl wanna b proud of bein Muslim, Somali n also look civilised...major confusion there
That is why u come across a somali dude with imamad that he prayed with in the mornin aroun his neck at nite in a rave Confused Confused
Or a somali chick wearin a hijab n fully covered from head to toe snoggin her man on public Confused Confused

PLZ DONT MIX HALAL WITH HARAM....

PPL GIVE ADVICE BUT DONT LOOK DOWN OR JUDGE A NEXT PERSON....

ANYWAYS TO ALL THE PPL DOIN THERE EXAMS RITE BOUT NOW GOOD LUCK....INCLUDIN ESOL ONCE....N IF U PASSED IT NOW U CAN START WATCHIN EASTENDERS AND PICK UP DA WORDS N DO YA SHUKAANSI N TELL NEXT SOMALIS U BEEN HERE SINCE 1988

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.