Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WHO WANTS ME TO DESTROY LIONHEART?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:48 pm

Xplosive...walaal, i'm deeply offended that you'd compare to Galol/Xplaya...But i can understand why you are doing this. You didn't say shit the whole week i was dissing Mooryaans (hawiyes), but as soon as i target MJ, Mareexaan, Cagodheer, i'm like the atheists. woow. I realyl thought uwere better than that. Everything i do, i do for a reason..

DANGIRL...If u hate my threads so much, then how come u read each one and reply to them? get a grip cagodheer girl..u are making me laugh walahi, Laughing Laughing Laughing go finger yourself while watching a ronaldo poster like u used to.

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:49 pm

Nabeel--In the case of Lion, he has alot of things incommon with these atheist in this site.What makes him any different,just the fact being a muslim gives you the right to judge others??/I dont think so.

LionThePuzzy only masturbates to pictures of Of himself.
Last edited by DANGIRL on Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:51 pm

^^i'd not criticise anybody's beliefs little if i were, miss i worship the ground the porteguese soccer player walks on. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Chemical-Ali

Postby Chemical-Ali » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:52 pm

Mad dog, Lion

you guys went at it all night, today you plan to go at it all day...Why dont you just come out of the dark and admit that you two have feelings for eachother. Smile

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:05 pm

[quote]Xplosive...walaal, i'm deeply offended that you'd compare to Galol/Xplaya...But i can understand why you are doing this. You didn't say shit the whole week i was dissing Mooryaans (hawiyes), but as soon as i target MJ, Mareexaan, Cagodheer, i'm like the atheists. woow. I realyl thought uwere better than that. Everything i do, i do for a reason.. [/quote]

Did I comment on you dissing MJ or Mareexaan? Confused

And I didnt say you were an atheist, you just have way more incommon with them than you think sxb.. I'm just being real, thats how I see it..

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:08 pm

^^U didn't have to. U could have said this 2 weeks ago when i was dissing the Mooryaans. I have been dissing every qabiil since the day i joined Snet. But the minute i concentrate only on darood, i'm atheist like..

Seeing your true colors for first time. I knew u were qabiiliste too and despise Isaaqs but i never thought u would go as far as to question my faith.

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:23 pm

[quote]^^U didn't have to. U could have said this 2 weeks ago when i was dissing the Mooryaans. I have been dissing every qabiil since the day i joined Snet. But the minute i concentrate only on darood, i'm atheist like[/quote]..

1) no one said you were an atheist.

2) What difference does it make whether I choose to comment on your behaviour now or ten years from now? Did you see me in any of your "mooryaan" threads? Maybe I wasnt present or maybe I didnt click on them... lots of maybe's.

[quote]Seeing your true colors for first time. I knew u were qabiiliste too and despise Isaaqs but i never thought u would go as far as to question my faith.[/quote]

I dont despise Isaaq, never have and never will.. nor have i questioned your faith. I only mentioned what is obvious to everyone: You create topics that incite hate amongst ppl and you post shit just to provoke a reaction out of people and when you get the reaction that you KNEW you would get you turn around and say "I told you so, look at the qabiilists".. If that aint Shaytaans work then i dont know what is and in THAT aspect you're not different from the likes of Intruder and co.

This is not a question about faith, but your actions.. Walaahi i'm not saying this just to insult you but it is what I have observed..

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:27 pm

Xplosive

Oh Zip it idiot, u so retarded!! ! LOOOOL Laughing Laughing Laughing

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:28 pm

Please don't insult my intelligence. I have been here long enough to know that ur don't like isaaqs. I didn't forget your little squabbles with Couldblvd.

And about my posts, every1 knows they are not serious Only morons fall for them and reply. I have never ever since the day i joined started a serious qabiil thread. I have dissed every qabiil, including mine, in different threads over the months and YOU KNOW THAT VERY WELL. U know damn well i couldn't carless about qabiil..
U did question my faith by likening me to the likes of scum like galol and x.playa..but saying i'm like them and use their tactics you are questioning my real agenda and faith.

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:29 pm

[quote="Basra-"]Xplosive

Oh Zip it idiot, u so retarded!! ! LOOOOL Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

GOSH, I Like.. SOOO TEWTALLY AM ARENT I??? LOOOOL!

Laughing Laughing Laughing dhoocil fowqal dhoocil..

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:32 pm

LOlXplosive

Whatever idiot! Laughing Laughing

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:35 pm

[quote]Xplosive Anyways, many of you fools straight up disgust me!! I may insult isaaqs and hawiye's when I feel like it but I would never take some foreigners side over them simply because that foreigner doesnt know the difference between me and them.. we are all alike to them.

You people are a disgrace to the Somali name!!! Fock you all [/quote]

GUESS WHO WROTE THAT?

anyway, gotta run to class Arrow

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:39 pm

[quote]Please don't insult my intelligence. I have been here long enough to know that ur don't like isaaqs. I didn't forget your little squabbles with Couldblvd.[/quote]

Believe what you want to believe sxb, if I hated isaaq then I would not have had any reason to hide it from you.. My differences with them are political and some times I might get carried away when someone insults me..I have no hate in me for anyone and I have no reason to hate these people Taasna ilaah baa igu og so believe what you want to believe, I really dont care Smile

[quote]And about my posts, every1 knows they are not serious Only morons fall for them and reply. I have never ever since the day i joined started a serious qabiil thread. I have dissed every qabiil, including mine, in different threads over the months and YOU KNOW THAT VERY WELL. U know damn well i couldn't carless about qabiil..[/quote]

This is not about what I know and what I dont know but the effect that your threads have (whether its intentional or not is not the case here). You are inviting ppl in to sin.. But as long as its fun then that makes it ok, right?

[quote]U did question my faith by likening me to the likes of scum like galol and x.playa..but saying i'm like them and use their tactics you are questioning my real agenda and faith.[/quote]

For the tenth time: I did not question your faith.. YOU did lol. They're qabiilist threads have the exact same effect as yours.. you may have a different agenda, but people are not mind readers and will react to whatever it is you post.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:42 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:44 pm

[quote="LionHeart-112"][quote]Xplosive Anyways, many of you fools straight up disgust me!! I may insult isaaqs and hawiye's when I feel like it but I would never take some foreigners side over them simply because that foreigner doesnt know the difference between me and them.. we are all alike to them.

You people are a disgrace to the Somali name!!! Fock you all [/quote]

GUESS WHO WROTE THAT?

anyway, gotta run to class Arrow[/quote]

LOOOOL you're so focking low! That was in reply to what some fools wrote in a thread that was created by that oromo dude.. how does that prove that I hate Isaaq? Post a link to the thread instead.. if ANYTHING it proves how to me all Somalis are alike.. Be they hawiye or Isaaq or Daarood..

You're a focking kid.. Even if I do hate isaaqs, what does that have to do with YOU and your shaytaanist ways?

This is just sad Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.