Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Muslims do you feel lonely?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
***MUNA***

Postby ***MUNA*** » Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:06 pm

I was going through some of the posts and saw the utter hatred some of you have towards those who aren’t Muslims. So I thought I’d ask

You are obviously more unique than everyone else. Anyone who does not believe in (your God/Allah) is an utter moron who doesn’t seem to understand. You have cracked the code. While on the other hand, every individual who does not believe in (your God/Allah) is a mindless sheep who can’t think properly. You know it all, education means absolutely nothing to you because you have the truth. You are smatter, higher, and special. And everybody else will definitely burn in hell. And people whose faith differs from you can’t seem to understand you, because as I have stated they are all utter morons. Oh if only every individual thought just like you? Rolling Eyes

“I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world”. Richard Dawkins

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:09 pm

Thank you for all the praise...you said it yourself....the truth, nothing but. Very Happy

Lonely...you are so lonely on your own

LONELLY.....LONELY....ON YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Gacalisa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gacalisa » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:26 pm

Lonliness: exactly how do YOU defind that.

Hun, Muslims are by far lonely, because we have an entire communiy. not a community as in residential, local, or even national, but a whole community which is international and combines are people and countries.

Yes we take some topics harsh and to the extreme, but that is part of being who you are and defending what you stand for, when a tittle shit, such as this thread askes stupid questions.

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:26 pm

I think you are the only lonely. I don't see any muslims on this site starting threads dedicated to confused cross dressers. I think you are still having doubts about your beliefs and seeing anyone bring up anything related to religion torments you.

Cadeey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cadeey » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:31 pm

Muna,

Praise be to Allah the one free from all imperfections, we muslims are not alone with Allah on our side how can we possibly be alone?
My favourite hadeeth the prophet peace be upon him says be mindful of Allah and you will find him in front of you. This does not mean you will see him but he is there beside you hence you are not alone. And worship Allah as if you can see him and if you cant see him let it be known he can see you.

Muna wrote:

" You know it all, education means absolutely nothing to you because you have the truth."

We do all respect you have no knowledge of Islam if you did you would have known that our beloved declared "Acquisition of knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim male or female". This knowledge is regarding wordly knowledge and the knowledge of the here after.

Oh Allah to you alone we worship and to you alone we ask of help. Oh Allah guide those you have misguided! Ameen

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:46 pm

DD

Great post. Did they get it I wonder?

same
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby same » Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:57 am

DD,

PEACE, PEACE, PEACE, PEACE, PEACE Laughing Laughing Laughing
Not for Kaafirs.
Assalamu ala man ittaba’a al-huda (may peace be upon the guided ones).

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:15 am

---------------------------
Last edited by biko on Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cindrella

Postby Cindrella » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:32 am

Alxamdulillah...We have been blessed with the perfect religion of Islam and I do not feel remotely lonely.

[quote]“I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world”. Richard Dawkins[/quote]

Poor man, may Allah guide him to the righteous path and you too dear Muna.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:00 am

Muna@lool

What has come into you dear?? Feeling Confused & Lonely.Fear not-- embrace Islam & Allah & all will be Fantastic. Very Happy Laughing Laughing

Cawar Why the outburst dear ??? Laughing Laughing Calm down!

Galol ...u call this great post?? It figures. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby maria from west side » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:08 am

Ilahay hakuu sahloo. Arrow

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:18 pm

Dumb lesbian....

Muslims live as a community..They aren't lonely...only the outcasts such as yourselves (lesbians, gays, drunks) are lonely...

dumb hoe. Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.