Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Avowedly...Does it Bother You That........

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Avowedly...Does it Bother You That........

Postby Gedo_Boy » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:50 am

All this time on this website and all your arguments to try to convince people that Muhammad was a monster and you haven't succeeded even one bit?

Islam is growing everywhere from China to Chattanooga.........your child will probably accept Islam Laughing

But since your current strategy isn't working, don't you think it's time for a policy overhaul? Try something new maybe you'll get better results.

I must admit that your perserverence is remarkable.

The most common name in the world is Muhammad.

SomaliLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Like a bird without wings, I have been down and down here......

Postby SomaliLight » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:59 am

Ged_boy,

Be gentle dear, AA is probably left-winged agnostic, that means hes more than likely to swing back to God's corner. don't patronized him dee, the kid is just entertaininng himself....

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:03 am

^^^ shouldn't you be getting your beauty rest?

avowedly-agnostic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby avowedly-agnostic » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:06 am

Is this thread a ploy to distract forumers from your failed promise to get back to me on the blatant injustice and double standards that plagues the Islamic legal jurisprudence that I exposed in the other thread entitled "Killing Non-Muslims Is No Biggie"? (see below)

This is a desperate attempt by Gedo Boy to drag people away from the facts pertaining to the case that prove Islamic law is unjust, and to personalise the issue by attacking my motives rather than doing the honourable thing and engaging the subject matter.

I rather suspect that Gedo Boy acknowledeges that Islamlic law is indeed prejudicial, biased and grossly unfair.

I much rather wish you'd simply admitted to that fact, insteading of resorting to ad hominem. Not what I expected from you, but it's quite understandable why you would seek to attack me.

http://somalinet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=62520

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:21 am

No, actually I didn't get to that and I will take the time to conduct the research as my schedule permits.

But let me tell you this, if it is verifiable that it came out of the words of the Prophet (saw) then I believe it is COMPLETE justice........whether I can rationalize it or not. I am but a mere mortal human being who can't claim to be on par with God's wisdom.

Why would I have a hard time with that when I believe in even stranger more implausible supernatural events?

I believe in the DOJ (Day of Judgement== the REAL Dept. of Just. )
I believe that everything from ants to lions are in constant worship of God.

Do you know that lions roar the most (in unison) during dawn & dusk? And you know according to Islam that is when angels ascend/descend to the heavens?

"So bear with patience (O Muhammad SAW) all that they say, and glorify the Praises of your Lord, before the rising of the sun and before (its) setting "

avowedly-agnostic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby avowedly-agnostic » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:48 am

[quote = Gedo boy] if it is verifiable that it (i.e. Muslim life is more precious than that of the non-Muslim) came out of the words of the Prophet (saw) then I believe it is COMPLETE justice........whether I can rationalize it or not [/quote]

This is the impact of dogmatic, unquestioning faith: no matter how irrational, dangerous and illogical a doctrine may be, faithful men the likes of Gedo Boy will forever cling on. One philosopher summed up the notion as such: "you can't reason people out of something for which they won't first reasoned into "

Gedo Boy's statement is ample proof that religion is but mere faith, and has absolutely no relation to reality. It is neither based on evidence, logic, or scientific analysis. We believe it because we've been scared and frightened into acquiescence. Refusal to believe we're often told, will land us in a very nasty place called hell.
Last edited by avowedly-agnostic on Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

Postby Advocator » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:51 am

Gedo_Boy my hawiya bro, I dont know why you bother!!, dont you know, these people are lost, you cant bring them back, they are gone like the year 2005, just let them be!!! surly they know what awaits them, Smile

avowedly-agnostic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby avowedly-agnostic » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:57 am

[quote= Advocator]... just let them be!!! surly they know what awaits them [/quote]

seventy two virgins, and beautiful servant boys of ever lasting youth that resemble beautiful white pearls?

SomaliLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SomaliLight » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:00 am

AA,

AS some of my real life friends were checking out somalinet, they were blown away by your sense of humour.....the word is AA is devilishly funny Laughing

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

Postby Advocator » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:00 am

Now how did I know you will grap that sentences..???, man I know your kind really good..!!!

SomaliLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SomaliLight » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:03 am

war naga dhaaf sheekadas, ee ii sheeg hows the hell hole you live in was it ohio or virginia?

avowedly-agnostic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby avowedly-agnostic » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:13 am

Female friends do I hear you say, none of them happen to be ardent Marxist revolutionaries are they? Otherwise I won't go a step near those folks if they're of the middle class capitalist bourgeoise.

You know how I like them Slight...nice, slender figure, appreciative of fine literature and art, if you can't find any of those, I'll settle for an illiterate proletarian.

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advocator » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:47 am

[quote="SomaliLight"]war naga dhaaf sheekadas, ee ii sheeg hows the hell hole you live in was it ohio or virginia?[/quote]

I am now tired of repeating my slef of where I am from, I am going to let you find out, google my locatoin= in San Diego!!

walle you made me madd today.......how can you insult me calling me an ohian, are you mad, 98% of jerry springger guest were from there, I just dont know what to do with you!!!

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:09 am

Gedo_Boy

u are more dumb than Avowedly dullnostic for creating a post in his honor. Laughing Laughing Laughing

hiphop50girl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hiphop50girl » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:11 am

[quote="avowedly-agnostic"]Is this thread a ploy to distract forumers from your failed promise to get back to me on the blatant injustice and double standards that plagues the Islamic legal jurisprudence that I exposed in the other thread entitled "Killing Non-Muslims Is No Biggie"? (see below)

This is a desperate attempt by Gedo Boy to drag people away from the facts pertaining to the case that prove Islamic law is unjust, and to personalise the issue by attacking my motives rather than doing the honourable thing and engaging the subject matter.

I rather suspect that Gedo Boy acknowledeges that Islamlic law is indeed prejudicial, biased and grossly unfair.

I much rather wish you'd simply admitted to that fact, insteading of resorting to ad hominem. Not what I expected from you, but it's quite understandable why you would seek to attack me.

http://somalinet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=62520[/quote]

BLAAAAA BLAAAAAH BLAAAAH ZZZZZZZZZ

ALLAHU AKBAR

TAKBEEEER....

ALLAHU AKBAR
Last edited by hiphop50girl on Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.