Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Avowedly...Does it Bother You That........

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Freakishly_Free
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Freakishly_Free » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:14 am

[quote="Basra-"]Gedo_Boy

u are more dumb than Avowedly dullnostic for creating a post in his honor. Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Basra-Sounds like you are defending the gaal against your "brother" in Islam. Interesting. Not only are you a non-practicing, kaafir lifestyle loving but you are also anti-Muslim. Very interesting. Laughing

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:26 am

FF@lol

Laughing Laughing Laughing

You know--nayaa-- i dont know why--but whenever i see your name 'pop' out--i see some ray of Sunlight sorrounding your Silhouette! loooool

And i dont know why? I guess it shows i really value articulacy above all. But still i dont agree with your beliefs, your liberalism in the Homonefarious omens, & yet i hold you in this benign endearing thought.I am perfluxed. Laughing Laughing

Still not to Digress from my origininal point, I was merely rebuking Gedo boy not defending the assertions of the infidel Dullnostic.And you know it very well.

And you dont expect me to drivel & dingle dangle along the 'I am not a practicing Muslim ' debate do you?Its sooooo yesterday! Laughing Or that i am Kafir loving Muslim? Well actually i do love a lot of Kafirs--such as u of course-- Rolling Eyes But my Love is a mother theresa one-- I am clutching my fingers in Hopes that one sweet day you will repent & join our beautiful Religion--ISLAM! Allahu Akbaar! Very Happy

As to AM I Anti-Muslim??? My Comment?? Absurd! kiss Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:38 am

On Second thought..... Very Happy

I will not be severely SHOCKED.....to learn later on the road that Gedo boy is also Freakingly Free!

Yes indeed---FREAAAKYYYYYY! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.