I Will Ban Basra for 24 hours!
Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators
Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
- The-Screw
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 19924
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2001 7:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the PNW
Re: I Will Ban Basra for 24 hours!
Re: I Will Ban Basra for 24 hours!
[quote="Megatron"]jr
Yanno ? I just saw that this cat has 7000!!!!!!!
posts in 6 months !!!! And I aint read a onea them till now!!!
[/quote]
lol....same here. I think he's here for one purpose; to be on lock-step with what some SomeNet tribalist sais about particular tribe....as a sidekick of sort
Yanno ? I just saw that this cat has 7000!!!!!!!
lol....same here. I think he's here for one purpose; to be on lock-step with what some SomeNet tribalist sais about particular tribe....as a sidekick of sort
- 1nemansquad
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 11434
- Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Over here and over there
Re: I Will Ban Basra for 24 hours!
Waryaa, Basra is the kewlest khasiisad here, in spite of her psychotic behavior and weight issues.
Bring her back.
Bring her back.
Re: I Will Ban Basra for 24 hours!
- North Country
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:02 pm
- Location: CENTER CITY UPPER MID Cent-troll
Re: I Will Ban Basra for 24 hours!
screw whats with the thin skin?
sensitive bannings "he/she stared @ me...ect. i mean qabil talk n trashing is what we all do here n basra isnt the only one. i think u banned her for untraditional view points n comments.....this places isn't a factory.. diverse minds make it interesting!
sensitive bannings "he/she stared @ me...ect. i mean qabil talk n trashing is what we all do here n basra isnt the only one. i think u banned her for untraditional view points n comments.....this places isn't a factory.. diverse minds make it interesting!
- FAH1223
- webmaster
- Posts: 33847
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:31 pm
- Location: THE MOST POWERFUL CITY IN THE WORLD
- Contact:
Re: I Will Ban Basra for 24 hours!
Basra is an ugly human being
keep her banned 8)
keep her banned 8)
- QansaGabeyle
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 14164
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 7:00 pm
- Location: Beled Xawo, Somalia
- Contact:
Re: I Will Ban Basra for 24 hours!
Extend that to 48 hours man. This is too funny.

-
Boqor__Daarod
- SomaliNet Heavyweight

- Posts: 2387
- Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:43 am
- Location: i AM FROM the USSR MY NAME IS BORIS YELSON
Re: I Will Ban Basra for 24 hours!
mudane screw i support your actions 8)
- Sir-Luggoyo
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 7827
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:18 pm
- Location: Baar Luga Baxsi
Re: I Will Ban Basra for 24 hours!
[quote="North Country"]screw whats with the thin skin?
sensitive bannings "he/she stared @ me...ect.
![/quote]
Screw has become so transparent and so predictable. That is what happens when you are fat and self conscious
sensitive bannings "he/she stared @ me...ect.
![/quote]
Screw has become so transparent and so predictable. That is what happens when you are fat and self conscious
-
1_londoner
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 8904
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:48 am
Re: I Will Ban Basra for 24 hours!
[quote="Sir-Luggoyo"]
That is what happens when you are fat and self conscious[/quote]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha.
That is what happens when you are fat and self conscious[/quote]
- Ina Baxar
- SomaliNet Super

- Posts: 10796
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:54 pm
- Location: Arabsiyo, Somaliland
Re: I Will Ban Basra for 24 hours!
Wrong!! just plain wrong!!
Re: I Will Ban Basra for 24 hours!
Basra is still alive and kicking....

Re: I Will Ban Basra for 24 hours!
Hahaha, this is too funny!
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 28 Replies
- 3577 Views
-
Last post by Advocatar
-
- 18 Replies
- 2464 Views
-
Last post by InoCabdi
-
- 12 Replies
- 3124 Views
-
Last post by jamal9
-
- 24 Replies
- 1963 Views
-
Last post by Libix
-
- 16 Replies
- 1689 Views
-
Last post by Qaarxiye
-
- 0 Replies
- 541 Views
-
Last post by peace-
-
- 22 Replies
- 1374 Views
-
Last post by Shankaroon_614
-
- 7 Replies
- 389 Views
-
Last post by Sadaam_Mariixmaan
-
- 2 Replies
- 569 Views
-
Last post by Gatspy
-
- 74 Replies
- 2873 Views
-
Last post by LiquidHYDROGEN