Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jamaican hatred against Somalis in UK

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Jamaican hatred against Somalis in UK

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:27 pm

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Jamaican hatred against Somalis in UK

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Jamicans are some cool folks. Its just those fresh of the oat Somalis or the Euro trash who have issues with them.

shaamboo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby shaamboo » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:34 pm

looool at "i hate somali they should go back to their country" priceless comming from a half monkey half chapati. the other monkey should had his big lipps chopped :som:

military-mind
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby military-mind » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Jamicans are some cool folks. Its just those fresh of the oat Somalis or the Euro trash who have issues with them.
:up:

BODHI
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby BODHI » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:20 pm

UM I HOPE THIS WAS NOT A ONE SIDED DOCUMENTARY ALL I SAW WAS HIM INTERVIEWING JAMAICANS
AND LMFAO AT SOMALIS BEING DIRT I WONDER WHAT WHITE RACIST THINK OF HIM

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:56 pm

To be honest, before the Euro trash came, you guys used to get abused by the Jamaicans.

Spursman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Spursman » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:32 am

To be honest back in the days there use to be problems with africans vs jaimacans but now they cool to be honest you have educated and ignorant carribeans like all communities.

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:09 am

Jamaicans, lol. Some of the those kids running around wild in S london are actually kids of African origin :mrgreen: But Jamaicans always get blamed for everything, even when the culprits are not from the caribs. :mrgreen: There is really no problem between Jamaicans and Somalis. I work with some jamaican. wa rageedi, very funny, and generally pro african folks....i know one jamaican man who forcefully stopped some white youths from rusing a somali lad.when everyone else was pretty much watching and doing nothing.........of course there has always been a problem between black british youths..............but thatz how things get down in the uk...........even sOMALIS are fighting like mad these days.....................oh yeah and darcus how is a prick.many madows don't like his bbc asslicking face lol......

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:18 am

Jamaicans are the most usless human beings on earth, from Uk to Canada to their own land, they the pimps, crack delears and the gangs. If you call these popel decent people then you need to define what is decent?? I have never seen a single somali pimp and you are compring us to these people who regard pimping as decent career.

Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:29 am

Quote from video Indian Lady from London.
I hate the Somalian, they should go back to their county, the government should give them money and sent them back to their country. They are war people, they don't know about peace, they don't know about love, they have no Heart. To me they are animals.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am speechless
:|

Garbo_Gedo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Garbo_Gedo » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:53 am

lol @ some negro lovers saying the baboons are cool.

They are the worst being ever to set foot on this earth, them and the jews.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:51 am

Hoorta why do i feel like i am in a third world african country when i am in some parts of london? Look at these images,who can say it is part of the great cultural white uk? :cry: Shakespearan England? Austens Hampshire? Oh lord, spare my soul from immigrants. :x

Air Canada
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Air Canada » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:11 am

I wonder if all those that don't like Jamaicans hate them because their sister or girlfriend or some Somali women in their city get fucked by Jamaicans.

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:34 am

Its Actually the African Young Youths who are cool and gets more Educated then the Slaves brought from the English Island Called Jamaica! The Somalis in Woolwich are Badmanz and gets any somalis Respect they got the Jamaican Slaves in South London and even the African Youth On Lock down, they can say shit to the somalis!

The Somalis are Becoming the Majority every where in London now, From North-East South and West, Big Respect to my Somalis wallahi, i just wish they could also stick together out there more :up: :up:

Galmeygaag
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: 2 the Angleofdeath..Seefta-Sade is drawn, N by Allah the slaves of Amxaar will pay for their crimes.

Postby Galmeygaag » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:06 am

someone ban this freak, no iam not talking about the guy with disproportionately big lips sure kick his ass too, but someone ban Basra for gods sake !!!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.