Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HUMAN FOOT SENT TO CONSERVATIVE PARTY HEADQUARTERS

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
User avatar
tightrope
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6581
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:46 pm
Location: U MAD SOUTHIE?

Re: HUMAN FOOT SENT TO CONSERVATIVE PARTY HEADQUARTERS

Postby tightrope » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:55 am

Body-parts victim ID'd as Chinese student in Montreal
Search on for suspect Luka Rocco Magnotta in France
CBC News
Posted: Jun 1, 2012 6:06 AM ET
Last Updated: Jun 1, 2012 11:12 AM ET


Police have identified Lin Jun, a 33-year-old Chinese citizen studying in Montreal, as the victim of the gruesome homicide that has led to an international manhunt for Luka Rocco Magnotta.

Lin was attending Concordia University and was last seen on May 24, according to police. That's one day before a grisly video, reported to be of the killing, was posted to an internet gore site.

Montreal police Cmdr. Ian Lafrenière said investigators believe the victim was killed on May 24 or 25.

On May 26, suspect Luka Rocco Magnotta flew out of Montreal's Trudeau airport, police said. Lafrenière would not confirm his destination.

Image
Rocco Luka Magnotta is shown in a photo from the website http://www.luka-magnotta.com. Magnotta is wanted in the shocking case of a dismembered body whose parts were mailed to different places including Conservative Party headquarters. (Canadian Press)

"He may have returned under another identitiy," he said.

The student was reported missing by a family member on May 29, police said, the same day packages containing human remains were discovered in Ottawa and a suitcase with more remains was found outside a Montreal apartment building.

French police are searching for Canadian porn actor Magnotta, who is suspected of killing the student and sending the dismembered body parts in the mail.

Search for suspect centred in France

A senior French police official said Friday he is "sure" that Magnotta is currently in France. Another French police official said Magnotta apparently flew to Paris from Montreal last weekend, The Associated Press reports.

Image
Lin Jun was last seen on May 24 and reported missing on May 29, according to Montreal police. (Facebook)

In France, officials said the country's fugitive search unit had been ordered to hunt for Magnotta. They spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak about such searches publicly.

Montreal police said they believed Magnotta killed Lin, a man he had a relationship with, made a video of the killing, and mailed body parts to the headquarters of two major Canadian political parties.

Police were reported to be showing photos of the victim around Magnotta's neighbourhood to see whether anyone recognized him.

Interpol aids in search

Interpol posted a picture and information on Montreal resident Magnotta on its website Thursday among a group of many international suspects wanted for crimes including homicide, kidnapping and organized crime.

Interpol's involvement came after Montreal police issued a worldwide warrant for first-degree murder.

Clues at the Montreal crime scene led police to expand their search abroad.

"We found some evidence," said Lafrenière. "We found, also, a letter that was posted on a website making us believe he might be gone out of the country."

He said they were working with airport officials in Montreal as well, but wouldn't disclose any information they had provided.

"There is no country in the world that is not talking about him," Lafrenière said. "There’s a lot of heat on him. There’s a lot of pressure on him, so we believe that it’s going to be hard for him.”
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/ ... rance.html

User avatar
fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4219
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:47 am
Location: There's no shame in being an old HAG

Re: HUMAN FOOT SENT TO CONSERVATIVE PARTY HEADQUARTERS

Postby fighter » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:50 pm

British reporter met Luka Magnotta six months ago

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... haken.html

Luka Magnotta tells the British Sun " I can't stop killing"

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... lling.html

User avatar
tightrope
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6581
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:46 pm
Location: U MAD SOUTHIE?

Re: HUMAN FOOT SENT TO CONSERVATIVE PARTY HEADQUARTERS

Postby tightrope » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:19 pm

:|

[youtube]04ogywfaGQI&feature=related[/youtube]

User avatar
tightrope
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6581
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:46 pm
Location: U MAD SOUTHIE?

Re: HUMAN FOOT SENT TO CONSERVATIVE PARTY HEADQUARTERS

Postby tightrope » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:30 am

Body parts suspect Luka Magnotta arrested in Germany
WARNING: This story contains graphic information that may be disturbing
CBC News
Posted: Jun 4, 2012 10:48 AM ET
Last Updated: Jun 4, 2012 11:36 AM ET


Canadian murder suspect Luka Rocco Magnotta has been arrested in Berlin.

Magnotta is wanted by Montreal authorities on first-degree murder and other charges, including threatening Canadian politicians.

He is suspected of killing Jun Lin – a 33-year-old Chinese university student with whom he had a relationship – filming the attack and mailing the victim's dismembered body parts to Canadian political parties.

German police Chief-Supt. Stefan Rieldich told CBC News that Berlin authorities arrested Magnotta in an internet café Monday at 2 p.m. local time.

"As far as I know he was arrested alone, and there was no struggle," Rieldich said.

Magnotta is being held at the Berlin prison and is expected to be brought in front of a judge on Tuesday.

Magnotta, dubbed the "Butcher of Montreal" by European media, was spotted in Paris on the weekend, at a local café and in a hotel.

Victim went missing May 24

Parts of Lin's remains were discovered last week after they were sent to the federal Liberal and Conservative parties in Ottawa.

His torso was also found stuffed in a suitcase and dumped in a trash pile behind the suspect's apartment. Montreal police believe Lin was killed sometime in the evening of May 24 or early May 25. A video that apparently captured some of the act was posted to an online gore site on May 25.

Montreal police said Magnotta left the city on an international flight on May 26. According to the French newspaper Le Figaro, Magnotta arrived in France at Paris's Roissy airport the same day.

Interpol issued a notice about Magnotta to 190 countries on Thursday.

Montreal police are calling it one of the largest manhunts in their history.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/ ... earch.html

User avatar
fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 4219
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:47 am
Location: There's no shame in being an old HAG

Re: HUMAN FOOT SENT TO CONSERVATIVE PARTY HEADQUARTERS

Postby fighter » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:01 am



OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 59 guests