Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The next president of the United States

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

The next president of the United States

Postby SahanGalbeed » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:29 pm

She had a good night last night , finished strong like a good long distance runner . The other candidate turned out to be the joke he is resorting to name calling after she baited him . Too bad for the republicans who are in my judgement good individual human beings , but just like the somalis turn into a COLLECTIVE failure . Why ? The discourse on their side is dominated by the most ignorant . We as somalis have a hard time sorting the reasonable , intelligent people from the loud and regressive ones that affect our image here in the somali community , the republicans have the same problem .

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: The next president of the United States

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:06 pm

I told y'all she will win by a landslide even winning some republican states. Insha'alaah

bluelovelady
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby bluelovelady » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:27 pm

Trump made so many mistakes......the only reason that he had a chance is because he appealed to white tribalism. That works with uneducated people, but he can't trick educated people. Madame President. Insha'Allah

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:24 pm

There's no doubt about it. She will be the next president of the United States!
-
She will be sitting in the same seat Bill fornicated Ms. Lewinsky :steviej:

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:30 pm

She will be sitting in the same seat Bill fornicated Ms. Lewinsky :steviej:
Her first sit down :lol:

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:33 pm

No nigga NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUMP!!!!

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:43 pm

She had a good night last night , finished strong like a good long distance runner . The other candidate turned out to be the joke he is resorting to name calling after she baited him . Too bad for the republicans who are in my judgement good individual human beings , but just like the somalis turn into a COLLECTIVE failure . Why ? The discourse on their side is dominated by the most ignorant . We as somalis have a hard time sorting the reasonable , intelligent people from the loud and regressive ones that affect our image here in the somali community , the republicans have the same problem .
She will butt fakk your Muslims with a broom stick you will live to regret this premature celebration.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:10 pm

Hillary is awkward. Hillary is a Professional Politician. Hillary is a lesbian. Hillary is married to a fabulous Bill. Hillary will be the NEXT US president!

jamal9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jamal9 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:11 pm

Hillary Hillary Hillary :dj: :stylin: :dj: :stylin: :dj:

jamal9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jamal9 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:32 pm

Hillary is awkward. Hillary is a Professional Politician. Hillary is a lesbian. Hillary is married to a fabulous Bill. Hillary will be the NEXT US president!
It takes one to know the other. Thanks for outing yourself. Tell us, how does it feel like to be one? Do you have fights like the way normal wife/husband do?

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:47 am

I told y'all she will win by a landslide even winning some republican states. Insha'alaah
She will, but she is running against a village idiot who doesn't even believe he would win.

this lady is so qualified and achieved so much in her life but still has to fight her way against male chauvinist idiot who is not even qualified to be decent human.

I feel for intelligent educated women out there have to do 100x more to approve themselves.

thelucky1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby thelucky1 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:26 am

She will, but she is running against a village idiot who doesn't even believe he would win.

this lady is so qualified and achieved so much in her life but still has to fight her way against male chauvinist idiot who is not even qualified to be decent human.

I feel for intelligent educated women out there have to do 100x more to approve themselves.
USA is so great because it never had a female leader. The empire is on its last chapter

Grant
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Grant » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:09 am

USA is so great because it never had a female leader. The empire is on its last chapter
The British Empire:

Elizabeth I
Victoria
Elizabeth II

The men in between were short-lived placeholders.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:14 am

I agree this women is more qualified than the idiot she faces, the only thing he got going for himself is he is a white old man, who feeds his racist supporters, hate and fear. And also fear of a woman greater than them leading.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:15 am

The British Empire:

Elizabeth I
Victoria
Elizabeth II

The men in between were short-lived placeholders.
Great women have shown they can lead just as good as a man or better.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.