Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Waachis: ET and SL become partners

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Waachis: ET and SL become partners

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:12 pm

Good idea my friend go pray. Salat is always the best medicine for depression. Maybe when you come back you can restore the side of your brain that is paralysed that used to speak decent English and type meaningful argument.

Right now I can't follow your Gibberish. Maybe you trying to have a meaningful discussion but your psychological issues are not letting you. We pray for you.

You're history as far as I'm concern kid.

Any more captain save a depressed hoe and a Galla?

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:18 pm

I have never seen this kind of insanity in my entire somalinet career. Aw amhar needs to abandon his Nick , because it's like a used condom. It can't be used again. :wow:
Last time I was here you were praising him. Finally you saw the light.

He is a big liar. Just ignore his threads (don't ever reply or quote him) and trust me he'll leave Somalinet.
Why not praise him , because he was putting More efforts to support our cause than I did. I only started to write in this from in 2014 though I registered my username earlier while I was studying for educational purposes. he was here a decade before me long before I came to Europe. He only changed his mind 3 months ago. To me hawdian was a senior mujaahid and I was not in position to question his integrity. I never expected that one day I will be the one abusing him for his treason. :lol: in fact he is the one who invited me to the IPG isaaq headquarters in this forum. I still don't feel comfortable to shame my old comrade. And i tried my best to save his dignity. :Shrug:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:38 pm

Waar reer qar iska tuur epidemic virus baa haleelay , macaal caare intu dalkiisa u dagaalamay xitaa aabahay uma dagaalamin maantana waad u jeedan. Ilaahaw ha na tacab khasaarin . Kaaga darane aw amxaar weligii xitaa muu taageri jirin cirro , hadana virus kii doorashada ka dhashaaa noloshiisa oo dhan bedelay in a matter of days. Baw huuno inaad isqarxisan kaaga baqaya , ninkad caayeyso ee reer itoobiya weli calankiisad sidata , illeen qajilad looma dhinto kkkkkkk

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:52 pm

Why not praise him , because he was putting More efforts to support our cause than I did. I only started to write in this from in 2014 though I registered my username earlier while I was studying for educational purposes. he was here a decade before me long before I came to Europe. He only changed his mind 3 months ago. To me hawdian was a senior mujaahid and I was not in position to question his integrity. I never expected that one day I will be the one abusing him for his treason. in fact he is the one who invited me to the IPG isaaq headquarters in this forum. I still don't feel comfortable to shame my old comrade. And i tried my best to save his dignity.
Sxb I joined Snet 2013 and you joined 2011.

I know alcohol creates great liars but there's every record on the net :lol: :lol:

When I joined I was pro-union, I just came from SL. The place was demoralising. It was a sad situation. I expressed my views here and secessionists didn't like the truth.

They ran to the Mods every second. I was banned every week for no reason :lol: No big deal.

Then AMISOM taking over the south gave me no hope in the great dream but I knew it was temporary. Before I knew I found myself rescuing dying secessionists from what they deemed as "Daroods"----the greatest boogeyman. Then it's no wonder I became your hero. Indeed I saved you secessionists on countless times. You were obligated to pay tribute to me.

But this decade talk is just your alcoholic imagination.

The secessionists thought I was finally believing in the run away (aan ooye albabka ii xidh tolayeey Siyaad Barre tolayeey) but they didn't know my fire for Somali unity never diminishes.

So the Galla war was all that I needed to reignite the old fire.

My friend take notes.

FACTS:

Yusuf 2011

Hawdian 2013

I knew how to find IPG because everyone can see I know how to use technology better than you do my friend :mrgreen:

It's easy to destroy your camp. I hope you find another Mujahid in your search for someone who can defend you against the great Darood boogeyman that lives on Snet hahahahahahahahahahaha. For me fadhi ku dirir is mere wakhti lumis. Nothing more. Don't run to the Mods like old times.

When you guys permanent banned Hawdian is when I created Aw-Rastaale thinking it wasn't going to get approved. It was just a "let me try this". Notice Hawdian was last active in May and Aw Rastaale created in November.

You lot are all history. Trashed. The Galla is the worst of them all. He is begging for $36 like all of his ancestors instead of lap dancing for secessionists why not go find a job? I'm happy to employ him as long as he tells me his true father since so many were taking turns (Galla culture). There is no idea or principle to be more loyal to and be committed than to provide for your family. Useless Galla. If he can't provide for his dying mother, he should commit suicide. Can't be more shameful than begging on Snet to save a dying mother.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:30 pm

Waar I was in the college when I registered here , my first post was related to my assignment , and no body responded to me , I started to Post again 3/4 years later. And I was never banned not even a single day. Don't worry I will Post your contributions long before 2013 wearing somaliland nigis here or mereja. Even From 2013 is Long time for advocating something you don't believe. Me I will even appear in aakhiro with the somaliland flag right in front of god .

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:17 pm

I wish you wouldn't have mentioned the money part .That's sad

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:28 pm

I wish you wouldn't have mentioned the money part .That's sad
I feel sorry for him but that's one of his many fake begging stories. He opened the account just for that and shared similar stories via social media and other platforms.

Don't fall for his scam. In the other scams he used a different name than Muhammad and usually Minnesota as his base.

The beggar Galla has no shame in using such tactics to defraud unsuspecting and emotional individuals.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:34 am

Asking your brothers to help you out is not a shame. Changing your mind like girls change their bras is the real shame.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:56 am

Being an alcoholic is shame. So is begging and scamming.

Not harbouring any cuqdad and sharing the fadhi Ku dirir for every reer isn't.

After all you're an alcoholic, what would you know about shame?

You beg for mattresses naago Ku umulen and bottles and he begs online. I believe you two are closely related.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:39 pm

kkkk i made u so mad that u had to go on a rant using all kinds of insults to me and my mother.
u can insult me all u want, it won't change the facts about your lack of integrity, consistency, etc.
the truth hurts indeed, huh my agame isaak hybrid friend?
the somalis here can see that u have no backbone or integrity, and u are not stable or consistent.
one day, u heap praise upon oromos and want to do business with them in Africa, the next week, u are cursing them, calling them pagans, and writing entire essays dedicated to denigrating them.
when you hate, you hate to the extreme, like an immature child holding a grudge, which is not befitting of a mature, calm, collected, adult.
I wish you well, i hope u get help, and i hope you one day man up and admit to these guys here that you are an agame-somali hybrid at best, or an agame purely at worst (an agame who has studied the somali, oromo, amhara, eritreans, etc, so that u can be a more advanced tplf cyber cadre)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.