Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Peace Loving Oromos?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Peace Loving Oromos?

Postby zidane88 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:03 am

Oromo's cry of Abdi's removal were work in progress where sinister agendas like this were on the way, yet our resident Waachis keeps blaming the Somalis. Listen to the Jalaludins video the man clearly says "we don't go to Oromo lands" calling their towns names, but Oromos come to our land.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:31 am

What the Oromo extremists want is the demilitarization of Somali regional govt.
The only thing keeping these genocidaires in check is the Liyu police.

This has what our resident Oromo has been pushing for.....while at the same time backing OLF, opnd etc.
These are the early sign's of an upcoming genocide against Somali's. :)

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:58 am

WTH is going on, oromos going on a killing rampage :damn: why is OG ignoring fellow somali plight gurmadkii mey?

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:28 am

He is a underrated MVP. Guys like him should recieve unlimited amounts of Human Resources and Capital.

Liibax Liibax dhalay

dalalos101
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:38 am

He is a underrated MVP. Guys like him should recieve unlimited amounts of Human Resources and Capital.

Liibax Liibax dhalay
rageeda laba xiniinyood :up:

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:21 pm

qeerroo infiltrated a group of liyyu police who were in addis ababa/finfinne, trying to harm the somali elders.

These are not ordinary criminals. They are Liyu Police Commanders in plain cloth sent by Abdi Illey to attack Somali elders and intellectuals who are meeting in Finfinne. Qeerroo infiltrated the group and apprehended them and hand them over to police. To Abdi Illey, first Finfinne js not Jigjiga hence you cant attack or intimidate our Somali brothers and sisters. Even if the governing turns blind eye to your scare tactics, Qeerroo wont tolerate it. Second, you sounded so remorseful just two days ago offering confession but continue with your murderous campaign. Dude you better choose. Do u want to step down peacefully or you want to be dragged down?

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:32 pm

How come these Qeeroo folks haven't infiltrated the organised groups carrying out massacres of whole Somali villages? :jawalrus:

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:28 pm

How come these Qeeroo folks haven't infiltrated the organised groups carrying out massacres of whole Somali villages? :jawalrus:
i wish they would, good sir. but to answer u:
because the qeerroo do not support that. any oromo who shed the blood of anyone unjustly deserves to face justice.
they do not represent the average oromo or the majority of oromos. i know when we humans see traumatic things, we tend to let our emotions get the best of us, and thus, we make statements that we would not make, if we were in a decent/correct/stable state of mind.
this goes for oromos too, we're human, after all.
the average oromo wants peace, just like the average somali, amhara, afar, even tigrayan who chase grasshoppers.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:39 pm

Wishing for peace when hordes of armed Oromo attack your village aint gonna wash.
Fire must be met with fire......if they burn one our villages we will burn 10 of theirs. :)

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:55 pm

Wishing for peace when hordes of armed Oromo attack your village aint gonna wash.
Fire must be met with fire......if they burn one our villages we will burn 10 of theirs. :)
defend yourselves from anyone, not just oromos, just do not take it out on oromo women and kids and elderly like your liyyu and somali armed forces did before and have been doing.
also, good thing you're not a leader of anything back home. with a mentality like that, the entire horn of africa would be engulfed in flames.
may cooler heads prevail and peace reign, ameen!

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:30 pm

The battle lines have been drawn in blood.......no prisoners. :)

Aliyyi Oromada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Aliyyi Oromada » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:22 am

Two tribal militia fight eachother and you morons make it an Oromo vs Somali issue. The Boran clan are fighting alone against the Garri clan. There's nobody else fighting there. If you want to protest the Ethiopian gov't for doing nothing, we're with you on that. But plz stfu if you don't know what you're talking about.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:32 am

Oh, I know what I am talking about. You can't protest to the Ethio govt because the federal army in collaboration with Queero and OLF are all in it together. Come on now girl, you can't fool me. They were also beheadings; I've seen images of Oromos carrying the heads of Somalis in their hands.

Let me tell you something, do you know what "cadhgo" means? My clan has 500-year old relationship with Oromos. We know your folks like the back of our hands.

That said, I won't debate a girl. Welcome back though.

PS: Leave it to Dr. Zumaale to clarify things for me :up:

Idoor Hamaal always jumping to conclusion. No Dir has been touched, you cant say that about Wajaale just couple of weeks ago, few bila nasab (Isaaq clan) became turkey shoots for Liyu Police.
Last edited by Jabuutawi on Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

bareento
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "telling me I am getting dignity by linking myself to Harar?" Wise Words of a Busted poor Sheegatto!

Postby bareento » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:35 am

Oh, I know what I am talking about. You can't protest to the Ethio govt because the federal army in collaboration with Queero and OLF are all in it together. Come on now girl, you can't fool me. They were also beheadings; I've seen images of Oromos carrying the heads of Somalis in their hands.

Let me tell you something, do you know what "cadhgo" means? My clan has 500-year old relationship with Oromos. We know your folks like the back of our hands.

That said, I won't debate a girl. Welcome back though.
Cadhgo is the oromo/afar/somali culture :D

B.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:37 am

But we learned from you though :umad: Killing wasn't enough for your kind, you had to mutilate the body, too.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.