Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Muse Bixi arrives in Ethiopia

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
bashe19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Muse Bixi arrives in Ethiopia

Postby bashe19 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:32 am

Congrtualation, finely he did, dont Come back with dellusion rigt?

:dj:

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:13 am

After all the video is an old one togdeer is just trolling. :damn:
did you see oromo boy response they were so random he got lost for words starting talking about protestant and some jibberish like he caught his girlfriend having sex with another man. :russ:
I thought it was only me who can't follow his rambling. The guy is so random and all over the place.

His trolling and sucking Afweyne anus is catching up with him thus his incoherent rambling.

GubanOgoHawdJSL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GubanOgoHawdJSL » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:00 pm

After all the video is an old one togdeer is just trolling. :damn:
did you see oromo boy response they were so random he got lost for words starting talking about protestant and some jibberish like he caught his girlfriend having sex with another man. :russ:
I thought it was only me who can't follow his rambling. The guy is so random and all over the place.

His trolling and sucking Afweyne anus is catching up with him thus his incoherent rambling.
yea its ashamed and fagget bohol has made a thread defending oromo boy today.

Tycoon5647

Postby Tycoon5647 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:21 pm

This is a old video you lying s***. This is from January, Ain't nobody tryna see Muse Handarab

Xingalol
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Xingalol » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:18 am

this is 11 months old news , it's back in january when Abiy afaxaar was stil Oromo kilil president kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
iidoor kids took desperation to another level

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:08 am

this is 11 months old news , it's back in january when Abiy afaxaar was stil Oromo kilil president kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

:damn: :myman:

That's bad.

I didn't see him leave Hargeisa this week since running away from Sanaag.

I knew it didn't add up. Usually they have their little marching band and mini 18 May party every time he (or Silanyo) flies to see a doctor.

The canal remains closed. I personally thought Farmajo approved Ethiopia to update the runaway project. After all they misled them for 28 years. They deserve one last goodbye.

I was wondering why Sa'ad Ali Shire was there and not the Las Anod elderly that never left his village with no single word of English. The keyword here was "newly elected". Staying inside the former British Colonial Office (BCO) for over 11 months is not rather so new.

Their lies never get old.

dalalos101
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:18 am

if this is confirmed to be fake news, and it came from the jeegaan inner circle its a huge embarrassment, war dadkaan fadeexad iyo ceeb wax ahayn maba hayan LMAO they need politics 101 classes

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:35 pm

:damn: :myman:

That's bad.

I didn't see him leave Hargeisa this week since running away from Sanaag.

I knew it didn't add up. Usually they have their little marching band and mini 18 May party every time he (or Silanyo) flies to see a doctor.

The canal remains closed. I personally thought Farmajo approved Ethiopia to update the runaway project. After all they misled them for 28 years. They deserve one last goodbye.

I was wondering why Sa'ad Ali Shire was there and not the Las Anod elderly that never left his village with no single word of English. The keyword here was "newly elected". Staying inside the former British Colonial Office (BCO) for over 11 months is not rather so new.

Their lies never get old.
I gave you a heart attack even though I was trolling. Now I know how to hit your nerves, all I have to do is mention Ethiopia.

:lol:

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:51 pm

I gave you a heart attack even though I was trolling. Now I know how to hit your nerves, all I have to do is mention Ethiopia.

:lol:
:russ: :deadrose: :dead:

Sxb it back fired big time.

Is the canal open or closed? Is the farm flooded or needs some water?

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:17 pm

Thank god it’s fake news . I was so depressed wallahi.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.