Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zoogeria takes the helm of terrorism over zoomalia

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Zoogeria takes the helm of terrorism over zoomalia

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:50 am

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Zoogeria takes the helm of terrorism over zoomalia

Postby Django » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:29 am

This groups are all CIA moles created to suppress the development of the muslim comminiities.Their sources of funds is questionable and mere check points cannot make them collect revenues needed to support these terrorist organisations.BoKo Haram,Isis Shabaab Alqaida are all CIA funded projects.Just like Pablo escoba was a CIA funded project to distabilise latin american countries.Notice how US is now punishing Venezuela because of Hugo Chavez.He used the oil resources to uplift the livelyhood of the latina nations and US was not impressed.The guy died of cancer which I think was a fixed job.

Anyway USA is on its decadence.They are fighting a wrong enemy while their biggest threat is rising in the East.That is China they are stealthly taking over and by the time US wakes up from its slumber it will be a new world order.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:51 pm

If all public shootings and bombings is considered as an act of terrorism then I agree with you the US should be the most terrorised place on earth . So I see this report is not fair. But at the same time my enemy''s enemy is my friend. Both nigeria and Somalia are my enemies. Nigeria is an enemy because it's the largest country in Africa and they don't tolerate self determination. They never allowed biafra to exercise it's rights to secede. I also hate countries like Georgia , spain , Azerbaijan , China, Yemen and maldova for the same reason . I have my own ambitions parallel to their goals.
Last edited by theyuusuf143 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:57 pm

If all public shootings and bombings is considered as an act of terrorism then I agree with you the US should be the most terrorised place on earth . So I see this report is not fair. But at the same time my enemy''s enemy is my friend. Both nigeria and Somalia are my enemies. Nigeria is an enemy because it's the largest country in Africa and they don't tolerate self determination. They never allowed biafra to exercise it's rights secede. I also hate countries like Georgia , spain , Azerbaijan , China, Yemen and maldova for the same reason . I have my own ambitions parallel to their goals.
How is Somalia your enemy?

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:18 pm

If all public shootings and bombings is considered as an act of terrorism then I agree with you the US should be the most terrorised place on earth . So I see this report is not fair. But at the same time my enemy''s enemy is my friend. Both nigeria and Somalia are my enemies. Nigeria is an enemy because it's the largest country in Africa and they don't tolerate self determination. They never allowed biafra to exercise it's rights secede. I also hate countries like Georgia , spain , Azerbaijan , China, Yemen and maldova for the same reason . I have my own ambitions parallel to their goals.
The same way Ethiopia is your enemy. The only difference is because you are more flexible and willing to compromise with them just because you are too tired to resist against the empire. Luckily my enemy zoomalia is already a failed state .

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:28 pm

The same way Ethiopia is your enemy. The only difference is because you are more flexible and willing to compromise with them just because you are too tired to resist against the empire. Luckily my enemy zoomalia is already a failed state .
You have been free for 28 yrs why are you complainning about Somalia?
Stop being insecure.So you expect the south to sink to the ground?
If you folks are genuine you shouldnt choose leadrrs whi have been part of MSB regime.
Cigaal,Riyaale,Silaanyo and now Muse Biixi all are faqash.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:19 pm

You have been free for 28 yrs why are you complainning about Somalia?
Stop being insecure.So you expect the south to sink to the ground?
If you folks are genuine you shouldnt choose leadrrs whi have been part of MSB regime.
Cigaal,Riyaale,Silaanyo and now Muse Biixi all are faqash.
None of them is faqash because they greatly contributed to our nation building process especially cigaal and rayaale contributed the most though we respect them only after they die or died. For the average somalilanders cigaal and rayaale are their role model. For the SNM offspring muj muse is our messiah above all even silanyo . SNM military wing are our god fathers .

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:58 pm

It's not that Nigeria dropped, it's just that Somalia has improved.

I wonder why the like of Yusuf don't get the message before it's too late. But I think his kind are suicidal. No ictiraaf, no life.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.