Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalia to name white British man Nigel Roberts as head of Central Bank

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Somalia to name white British man Nigel Roberts as head of Central Bank

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:28 am

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somalia to name white British man Nigel Roberts as head of Central Bank

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:07 am

Failmaajo is sucking up to the EnglisEnglish I knew it brexit is coming UK is going to have different laws in 2 months. After u afka kutaagay oday Haysom now he is sucking up 2 them in other words ninkan xariifmagaaludoonaa iskadhigo.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:43 am

Grandpa, sxb leave that white dude alone, remember my offer!! I know you are willing to sacrifice your life for Jannah in order to meet 72 Hurrelain. Hurry up before my offer expired.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:03 am

This is to get confidence from donors and to prevent a backlash after Somalia thought it can mess with Britain
Where was the person who said UK is a third world?

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:06 am

This is to get confidence from donors and to prevent a backlash after Somalia thought it can mess with Britain
Where was the person who said UK is a third world?
African iyo donor maxaa kala haysta

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:06 am

They have no sense of direction, a bunch of goats with no herder .

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:23 am

A big L for both the educated qadaadweyns and the peasant ones. The first failed to manage and the later failed to defend themselves from the terrorists. Zoomalia is the most disadvantaged country I ever heard about ( I have never seen the shithole) that's why it's called a FAILED STATE .

A qadaadweyn young person would rather bash somaliland on Facebook than take a gun and defend his country. A qadaadweyn profesor would rather write complain letters against somaliland than responding to the countless annual bad reports about his country .

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:55 am

Failmaajo is sucking up to the EnglisEnglish I knew it brexit is coming UK is going to have different laws in 2 months. After u afka kutaagay oday Haysom now he is sucking up 2 them in other words ninkan xariifmagaaludoonaa iskadhigo.

Mudane Farmaajo is The Greatest President since Jaalle Siyaad! Rest in Power, Aabe Siyaad, The Lion of Africa!

Soomaaliya Ha Noolato! :som: :heart:

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:22 am

Mudane Farmaajo is The Greatest President since Jaalle Siyaad! Rest in Power, Aabe Siyaad, The Lion of Africa!

Soomaaliya Ha Noolato! :som: :heart:
com on :som: :heart: :rose:

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:30 pm

What happened to Farmajo saying
“Somalia, Somaliba leh”
:notsure:

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:38 pm

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:03 pm

:|

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:30 pm

A big L for both the educated qadaadweyns and the peasant ones. The first failed to manage and the later failed to defend themselves from the terrorists. Zoomalia is the most disadvantaged country I ever heard about ( I have never seen the shithole) that's why it's called a FAILED STATE .

A qadaadweyn young person would rather bash somaliland on Facebook than take a gun and defend his country. A qadaadweyn profesor would rather write complain letters against somaliland than responding to the countless annual bad reports about his country .
Yusufow xaasidnimada waa la isku cadaaba.

Talaabadani wa mid aad u anfici doonta Somalia ee ha ka xumaan.

Somalia waxay higsanasa oo magacadibia ninkani u sahli doonta in lacag cusub dalka loo samayo, aduun-waynuhuna wuu ku aamini doona dawlada inu daymo iyo deeqoba siiyo wixi dayn hore loogu lahana laga cafiyo.

Marka wax qabadka NOLOL IYO NABAD wa la soo dhawaynaya, barlamankina manta ayu u codeyay oo ajiibay dawlada.
Last edited by Sharmarke91 on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:32 pm

I know somalis in general are corrupt and cannot be trusted with money be it a sheikh, chief or humanitarian, our kryptonite is currency. However there is no way of spinning this, no doubt the cadaan guy would be more productive then any somali named for that position but regardless this is inexcusable and a giant L for the administration.

Hopefully it's not true tho or I pray they come to their gotdaam senses asap.

gobdoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby gobdoon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:49 pm

This could be the right step as Somalis We are corrupted to the core that cant be trusted to run a modern 21 century nation number one problem is nepotism or as we say Qaraabo Kiil
Say we got a minister then he/she will bring their own baggage 100's of people from their qabiil would over take the minstry that it would be known reer hebel minztry , if the minister is responsible straight forwad would be called Nacas wax ma cune by his own clanismen if that is the kind of people we are and mentality I would rather have an honest foreigner who would do the job
BS Bank of England is governed by an American , let us get best people and head hunt winners rather than corrupt native.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.