Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nine come in warya

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Nine come in warya

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:57 am

This soft ass nigga is from my subclan :tocry:
I have never seen a rer koshin who has a soft spot for reer cambuulo and reer xaar stained teeth

ReturnofMariixman nikan cashar u dhig...sidani si maha

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Nine come in warya

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:08 am

Lol, he's Reer Kooshin? Lmao end of the day you Reer Diini are soft on Reer Cambuulo. Bunch of half breed mutts

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

nine
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby nine » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:37 am

I might have a soft spot for their women doesn't mean I love the clan :holdup: :russ:

I haven't been bothered to enter savage fadhi ku dirir I been a bit busy don't worry all you can eat feast is coming in summer taas waa balan :myman:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:26 pm

Lol, he's Reer Kooshin? Lmao end of the day you Reer Diini are soft on Reer Cambuulo. Bunch of half breed mutts

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
Yaahuu hana habaarin..reer cambuulo melna naga ma so galan.
Horta what is reer hassanโ€™s issue with reer dinin... we are not even neighbors

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:30 pm

I might have a soft spot for their women doesn't mean I love the clan :holdup: :russ:

I haven't been bothered to enter savage fadhi ku dirir I been a bit busy don't worry all you can eat feast is coming in summer taas waa balan :myman:
Reer koshin card has been revoked

nine
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby nine » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:09 pm

:whoa: Don't worry I will only marry within Beesha

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:55 pm

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
Horta what is reer hassanโ€™s issue with reer dinin... we are not even neighbors
We want Nabad iyo Nolol but not at the cost of us losing our boys for Hawiye projects (FGS). We are the ones who bleed for Aabo Siyaad while you guys didn't even welcome him in your towns but we did in Buurdhubo. Reer Diini are too friendly with Hawiye for our tastes. We are the adeer of afarta amanreer, listen to ur adeer. Reer Cambuulo are eternal enemies. Plus, Jubbaland and Gedo is our domain. We brought the Beesha here. You should respect that or you can act like you run shit when it's our bullets that saved MX in koonfur. It's a respect thing.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:52 pm

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
We want Nabad iyo Nolol but not at the cost of us losing our boys for Hawiye projects (FGS). We are the ones who bleed for Aabo Siyaad while you guys didn't even welcome him in your towns but we did in Buurdhubo. Reer Diini are too friendly with Hawiye for our tastes. We are the adeer of afarta amanreer, listen to ur adeer. Reer Cambuulo are eternal enemies. Plus, Jubbaland and Gedo is our domain. We brought the Beesha here. You should respect that or you can act like you run shit when it's our bullets that saved MX in koonfur. It's a respect thing.
Losing your boys ? Wtf are you talking about? Nabad iyo Nolol is getting rid of the corrupted regional governors and replacing them with people they can work with. How is it reer cambulo project when most anti gov people are from that clan :-@ And to correct your bs the people who welcomed Msb in Burdhubo were rer koshin and the man who freed Gedo was Barre Hirale.
We are not friendly with reer cambulo..we are always at war with these people. Jeez I donโ€™t know where your unnecessary beef with us is coming from.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:54 pm

:whoa: Don't worry I will only marry within Beesha
Aaheey saas baa laga rabaa
Noloow my little cousin

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:03 pm

Losing your boys ? Wtf are you talking about? Nabad iyo Nolol is getting rid of the corrupted regional governors and replacing them with people they can work with. How is it reer cambulo project when most anti gov people are from that clan :-@ And to correct your bs the people who welcomed Msb in Burdhubo were rer koshin and the man who freed Gedo was Barre Hirale.
We are not friendly with reer cambulo..we are always at war with these people. Jeez I donโ€™t know where your unnecessary beef with us is coming from.
There's no beef. Never was. Just stating facts. Yes Barre Hiiraale did welcome him, but that's our town and soliders. Stop claiming my tuulo. Stay in Garbaharey haha. Yes, you are Bah Xawaadle iyo Bah Darandoole.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:36 pm

There's no beef. Never was. Just stating facts. Yes Barre Hiiraale did welcome him, but that's our town and soliders. Stop claiming my tuulo. Stay in Garbaharey haha. Yes, you are Bah Xawaadle iyo Bah Darandoole.
Your tuulos my ass..Burdhuubo is a shared town. Caadi iska dhig:
I just found out the Jubaland dabadhilif vp is reer hassan.

nine
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby nine » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:11 pm

Bah Daarandoole also live in Buurdhuubo

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:46 pm

That's exclusively ours. I don't what u talking about :lol: :lol: :lol: and you mad late.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:49 pm

As our guests :!:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:49 pm

As our guests :!:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.