Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DP World clearly does not want Berbera

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: DP World clearly does not want Berbera

Postby original dervish » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:29 am

Poor Khalid......he really believes in this berbera mega port bull shit.

Khalid....tell me of a single project s/ l has completed.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:29 am

Secessionists will never be able to answer this question; if DP wants to develop why is it fighting for Doraleh tooth and nail?

The truth is DP can't work with nor trust a small secessionist entity that even Ethiopia doesn't trust nor sees her any different than Puntland or Hirshabelle.

DP needs insurance and a recognised state obligated to answer and be signatory of international commercial law hence why it can take Djibouti to court but can it do the same with SL region?

What insurance does it have? What if SL warlords hijack her investments?

All possible scenarios and big company like DP has to protect its investors.

The writing is on the wall.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:53 pm

Oromo boy keep booty clapping for your new masters went from sukin xabashi cock to licking zoomalia azz nasty garaac.
as an OROMO myself, i'll deny this guy as being one of ours.
he's our enemy too.
he maybe a tigrayan-somali mixed dude who grew up with somalis.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:37 pm

Oromo boy keep booty clapping for your new masters went from sukin xabashi cock to licking zoomalia azz nasty garaac.
he's our enemy too.
Who is your true daddy Galla boy since the mother can sleep with the entire Wollega region?

https://www.mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171465

Low life Galla pest only good for begging and cleaning our toilets.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:59 pm

he's our enemy too.
Who is your true daddy Galla boy since the mother can sleep with the entire Wollega region?

A indication that you've lost any intellectual discourse before it started: when you resort to insults.

Do not be mad my agame, grasshopper baking and chasing friend.
You are not able to fool us all, please remember that.
These same Gallas are the ones you are obsessed with, the ones you have nightmares about, etc, if they were that irrelevant or etc, you would not constantly invoke the ''galla'' name.
You're like a bitter woman who got dumped.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:46 pm

he's our enemy too.
He could be, this flip-flopping snitch was the biggest promoter of DP deal and I and him had many argument over it. Now that the SL and Isaaq casted him out finding out he is a double faced immoral of unknown origin , he is now all of a sudden against the deal he is been promoting for almost two years.

He could be one-night-stand Tigrayan from a Somali woman

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:45 pm

he's our enemy too.

A indication that you've lost any intellectual discourse before it started: when you resort to insults.

These same Gallas are the ones you are obsessed with, the ones you have nightmares about, etc, if they were that irrelevant or etc, you would not constantly invoke the ''galla'' name.
Not an insult it's your culture. All the facts are in that link. God knows who is your true daddy with mother allowed to sleep with entire region.

Go away now Galla slave.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:06 pm

Nobody really believed this ridiculous deal was ever gonna deliver anything.......surely.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:39 pm

:lost:

Not an insult it's your culture. All the facts are in that link. God knows who is your true daddy with mother allowed to sleep with entire region.

Go away now Galla slave.

Agame Somali hybrid boy,

Let's say that ignorant cultural thing is still prevalent in oromia, for YOUR arguments sake, what does that have to do with this topic?
If you're not trying to deflect, or insult, what's the relevance of an ignorant cultural practice of oromo, to this topic?
It's simple. You can fool these Somalis here, but not me. I refuse to let anyone associate you with oromos. Whatever you may be, you ain't oromo.
Oromo never pretend to be other ethnic groups, or from them rather, that's something tplf cyber cadres are known to do.
Oromo ain't about insulting and immature comments, we're about that real life stuff, you know us.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:27 am

We know Oromo don't have true fathers since everyone is banging the mother.

That's why you all slaves and beggars. Pagans.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.