Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Traitor Kheyre is called the Saviour and President of Somalia by Nabadoon Xaad and Ahmed Madobe

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Traitor Kheyre is called the Saviour and President of Somalia by Nabadoon Xaad and Ahmed Madobe

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:01 pm

Farmaajo is a political genius. Play the role of Nabadoon and senior statesmen who who is daacad and above trivial political and tribal squabbles. While, Khayre plays the role of bad cop and enforcer of Farmaajo's political agenda. Which will rub the laandheeres of Hawiye such as Abgaal and HG the wrong way. This shows, he isn't the cause of the tensions and if Khayre ever gets cocky. He can be replaced by the other Hawiye who see him as laangaab and threat to their interests. This takes Farmaajo out of Hawiye's attention span and puts the blame on Murusade. Farmaajo appoints an Abgaal and Murusade and HG compete in the election of 2020 and voila, Farmaajo is the compromise candidate. All of the Wazirs and MPs are in Farmaajo's hand, not like what the rumors are saying. Khayre is isolated from his own Hawiye political base.

Brilliant chess move. Mareexaan superiority in knowing their subjects.
Wish it was the truth. Unfortunately it isn't. Kheire, Axmed madoobe n Fahad yasiin are plotting against Farmaajo as we speak. Ahmed madoobe is so bold he refered to Kheire as madaxweyne kheire. Farmaajo is clueless Waxba lama socda. You got his Wife seynbab, kheire and Dhuxuloow running the gov.
Fahad Yasin and Khayre work for Farmaajo. Farmaajo went to Qatar with Fahad Yasin. The Emir meet Farmaajo and trusts him more than Khayre. He came back with serious shaaxad that Khayre doesn't have.

Somalis watch the small things. I watch who controls the money. Farmaajo controls the purses and has the Wazirs and majority of MPs including HG and Abgaal, which is a surprise.
Yes I assume that's why your kin are barking everywhere in social media.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Traitor Kheyre is called the Saviour and President of Somalia by Nabadoon Xaad and Ahmed Madobe

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:39 pm

Wish it was the truth. Unfortunately it isn't. Kheire, Axmed madoobe n Fahad yasiin are plotting against Farmaajo as we speak. Ahmed madoobe is so bold he refered to Kheire as madaxweyne kheire. Farmaajo is clueless Waxba lama socda. You got his Wife seynbab, kheire and Dhuxuloow running the gov.
Fahad Yasin and Khayre work for Farmaajo. Farmaajo went to Qatar with Fahad Yasin. The Emir meet Farmaajo and trusts him more than Khayre. He came back with serious shaaxad that Khayre doesn't have.

Somalis watch the small things. I watch who controls the money. Farmaajo controls the purses and has the Wazirs and majority of MPs including HG and Abgaal, which is a surprise.
Your kin is barking and crying 24/7 about HAGism. Nigga we just defending ourselves.

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:45 am

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:54 am

Knet

Farmaajo disproved the power of PL. Reer PL will continue be the political wilderness for the foreseeable future.

The time of the other Darood has arrived. My prediction is that the next PM will be Ogaden and the next President HG. A remix of the Walalaha Wardheer

we have learned for the past 60 years without marexaan in high position wax ma kala socanayaan, we will be like the republican party, obstruction :D
god bless the house of israel in somalia, marehanvich ben sadestein

Salaxbaashe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Salaxbaashe » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:00 am

Let’s be honest there are 3 powers in geeska Africa. Habar awal abgaal and majeerteen. No one else has the finances to hold territory without using state power.

FatheroftheCamel

Postby FatheroftheCamel » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:49 pm

Farmaajo is a political genius. Play the role of Nabadoon and senior statesmen who who is daacad and above trivial political and tribal squabbles. While, Khayre plays the role of bad cop and enforcer of Farmaajo's political agenda. Which will rub the laandheeres of Hawiye such as Abgaal and HG the wrong way. This shows, he isn't the cause of the tensions and if Khayre ever gets cocky. He can be replaced by the other Hawiye who see him as laangaab and threat to their interests. This takes Farmaajo out of Hawiye's attention span and puts the blame on Murusade. Farmaajo appoints an Abgaal and Murusade and HG compete in the election of 2020 and voila, Farmaajo is the compromise candidate. All of the Wazirs and MPs are in Farmaajo's hand, not like what the rumors are saying. Khayre is isolated from his own Hawiye political base.

Brilliant chess move. Mareexaan superiority in knowing their subjects.

Everyone and their mother knows fahad yasin and kheyre are running nabad iyo nolo . Farmajo is playing his cards right at the moment I give him that .When he runs out the mulah of paying the wazirs and hawiye elders handsomly he will be send back to buffalo.
Beesha Kuwait has an edge at the moment because of some abgaal support , them mother f-king warrabes put sixir on abgaals . that black magic will be undone soon ,when that happens make sure you have some land reserved in gedo for beesha Kuwait . :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:01 am

Everyone and their mother knows fahad yasin and kheyre are running nabad iyo nolo . Farmajo is playing his cards right at the moment I give him that .When he runs out the mulah of paying the wazirs and hawiye elders handsomly he will be send back to buffalo.
Beesha Kuwait has an edge at the moment because of some abgaal support , them mother f-king warrabes put sixir on abgaals . that black magic will be undone soon ,when that happens make sure you have some land reserved in gedo for beesha Kuwait . :lol:
Farmaajo picking a laangaab like Khayre was a tactical mistake. I like Abgaal. They are my favorite Hawiye. Abgaal could've told other Hawiyes as the laandheere and owner of Xamar, fuck off I'm rebuilding this city and a Darood can come rule. Plus, made sure the security in Xamar was airtight than a Ceelbuur reject like Khayre could do. I'm for kicking him out and replacing with a fresh Abgaal PM

HG and Murusade have no abaal. Abgaal does. He remembers his friends. To the point other Hawiyes insult them for good allies with MJs and Darood.

I have you guys as family. Cool peeps and good neighbors

FatheroftheCamel

Postby FatheroftheCamel » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:33 am

As an Isaaq I welcome a Habar Gidir president in Somalia.Somaliland can have rational dialogue with Habar Gidir unlike the nephew Siad Barre xaarmaajo who's hatred of all things Isaaq is well known.
The moryaan Hutu Digir who burn innocent grandmothers when they lose battles are not different from the rest of our enemies from Zoomalia.
ilka xaar, fix yourself .

FatheroftheCamel

Postby FatheroftheCamel » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:04 am

Farmaajo picking a laangaab like Khayre was a tactical mistake. I like Abgaal. They are my favorite Hawiye. Abgaal could've told other Hawiyes as the laandheere and owner of Xamar, fuck off I'm rebuilding this city and a Darood can come rule. Plus, made sure the security in Xamar was airtight than a Ceelbuur reject like Khayre could do. I'm for kicking him out and replacing with a fresh Abgaal PM

HG and Murusade have no abaal. Abgaal does. He remembers his friends. To the point other Hawiyes insult them for good allies with MJs and Darood.

Iska qabooji ninyaho ."darood can come rule kulaha "
Some boons cant even suck up properly . Dont let my name fool you I've chosen it cause I have love my abtiyals , my dhiig is not abgaal but my daqan is .

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:38 am

Some boons cant even suck up properly . Dont let my name fool you I've chosen it cause I have love my abtiyals , my dhiig is not abgaal but my daqan is .
Why not? MX built up Xamar in our 21 year reign. That is undeniable. We don't need Xamar. All we care about is securing our interests and Jubbaland is the future for us.

But take it as sucking up. Hawiyes hate each other more than they hate Daroods. It is the colded blood truth and the rest for the instability. So I'm not offended sxb
😉

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:37 am

Your kin is barking and crying 24/7 about HAGism. Nigga we just defending ourselves.
Not talking about that. Mx vs murusade, kheire vs Farmaajo. Nabad iyo nolol infighting.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:59 am

Not talking about that. Mx vs murusade, kheire vs Farmaajo. Nabad iyo nolol infighting.
I haven't seen any MX fighting for N&N minus Sh. Dabacasar and he's retired. We let the other Daarood do the social thing for us haha.

FatheroftheCamel

Postby FatheroftheCamel » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:10 am

:damn: :dead:

I haven't seen any MX fighting for N&N minus Sh. Dabacasar and he's retired. We let the other Daarood do the social thing for us haha.
:dead:
Bruddah your just trolling right now.

But shout outs to dabacasar

#dabacasrForPresident2020

FatheroftheCamel

Postby FatheroftheCamel » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:44 am

Why not? MX built up Xamar in our 21 year reign. That is undeniable. We don't need Xamar. All we care about is securing our interests and Jubbaland is the future for us.

But take it as sucking up. Hawiyes hate each other more than they hate Daroods. It is the colded blood truth and the rest for the instability. So I'm not offended sxb
😉
Weird ! my initial reply for this has been erased .
21 years of rule with the same colonial buildings and same Italian infrastructure,hardly anything of worth to boast about .
You say you dont need xamar , explain to me why is my father renting one house to dhullos and another to mj familly ? Yall too focused on swimming in Lido beach
Then building up kanceo city jubbaland .

Hawiye do pump heads is part of the culture :blessed: :blessed: only landheer would know the feeling ,but we dont hate each other or have inter tribal wars in 2019 like the low IQ akhdam jebertis .

Jubbaland belongs to ogaden tho,what intrest do you have there saxib ? :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:01 pm

😉
Weird ! my initial reply for this has been erased .
21 years of rule with the same colonial buildings and same Italian infrastructure,hardly anything of worth to boast about .
You say you dont need xamar , explain to me why is my father renting one house to dhullos and another to mj familly ? Yall too focused on swimming in Lido beach
Then building up kanceo city jubbaland .

Hawiye do pump heads is part of the culture :blessed: :blessed: only landheer would know the feeling ,but we dont hate each other or have inter tribal wars in 2019 like the low IQ akhdam jebertis .

Jubbaland belongs to ogaden tho,what intrest do you have there saxib ? :lol:

Xamar belongs to HG as well. Don't you say? So Jubaland belongs to me too then. OG and MX are laandheeres who bump heads. It's a temporary beef. You beefed with HG for 10-15yrs.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.