Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Kacaan was the greatest period in Somalia's development and history!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DayrBare

Re: The Kacaan was the greatest period in Somalia's development and history!

Postby DayrBare » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:48 am

I'm not sxb. I'm not respecting them because they don't respect nor have edeb for fellow Somalis from Konfuur. They are hate filled and low grade laangaabs. You don't debate with them. You karbaash them and show them their place. Siad Barre was merciless towards the Jeegaanta. If I ever get the chance. I will politically and martially broke them for good. Worse than my dear Adeer did. They are a national security risk. They are traitors who will sell us out to shisheeye in the first opportunity. That's why I'm ruthless to Jeegaanta.

You are the most delusional and surprisingly of touch skiny in here Somalinet.
Last edited by DayrBare on Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

DayrBare

Postby DayrBare » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:50 am

I'm not sxb. I'm not respecting them because they don't respect nor have edeb for fellow Somalis from Konfuur. They are hate filled and low grade laangaabs. You don't debate with them. You karbaash them and show them their place. Siad Barre was merciless towards the Jeegaanta. If I ever get the chance. I will politically and martially broke them for good. Worse than my dear Adeer did. They are a national security risk. They are traitors who will sell us out to shisheeye in the first opportunity. That's why I'm ruthless to Jeegaanta.

You are the most delusional and surprisingly out of touch skiny in here Somalinet.

UgaaskaBarakaysan

Postby UgaaskaBarakaysan » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:24 am

You are the most delusional and surprisingly out of touch skiny in here Somalinet.
An idoor of all people talking about delusion and being out of touch with reality? The irony is palpable..

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:49 am

UgaasB,

Leave the laangaabs alone. They are the most delusional clan in the Somali peninsula. Their delusions is enhanced by Ethiopia's best khamri and Mira from Kenya. We don't take serious the shit stain bucktooths from the arid north.

CaliBurco
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CaliBurco » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:52 am

And Bendover thinks he's my equal? The same laangaab whose male ancestors were married to another man in GarAdag. First case of homosexuality in Somalia. Yaab.

And he wonders why I don't entertain him. Voltage had alot of sabir for the laangaab Habar Gusjeclo.
I can tell that you're a young boy with no knowledge :lol:

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ben Dover » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:26 am

What did I say? :lol: :lol:

Once cornered, the faqash and their cheerleaders' argument will always boil down to a single point:
"But but but.. I can show you YouTube videos of Xamar and it looked lit"

They are all afraid to come anywhere near the statistics and figures presented.

We are still waiting for a single response related to the abysmal statistics and figures presented above... no videos, no calaacal, discuss the numbers or STFU.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:28 am

What did I say? :lol: :lol:

Once cornered, the faqash and their cheerleaders' argument will always boil down to a single point:
"But but but.. I can show you YouTube videos of Xamar and it looked lit"

They are all afraid to come anywhere near the statistics and figures presented.

We are still waiting for a single response related to the abysmal statistics and figures presented above... no videos, no calaacal, discuss the numbers or STFU.

I don't debate laangaabs who worked for me. I don't debate niggas whose clans have no history in Somalia. My sub sub clan of MX is more laandheere than whatever hole you crawled out of. HJ were my concubines and my servants. You were my servant class. So for you a laangaab I took out of poverty to ask me to debate you. Is like asking an NBA champ to play a street pick up game. Makes no sense. And I lose out with stooping to your laangaab level.

Look at your uncles and awoowyaal working for me, a Sade. You learned that I was the legendary MX when you rebelled:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:25 am

It was wrong for Isaaq to work with a dofaar ismail govt
Mujahid siilaanyo mujahid Ibrahim meygaag both were leaders under the SNM halgan mujahid siilaanyo 1984 ila 1989 . Ibrahim meygaag 1982 he left as ambassador to Germany post and became part of SNM. Ismaiil ali abokor general was speaker of kacaanka the parliament he is in hargeisa alive and well he was our double agent. Now forget the faan iyo fatoosh iyo sheeko nasakhnimada your small marexaan clan will not become laandhere on the internet bring evidence you can't refute bendover his statistics .

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ben Dover » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:45 pm

Still not a single response or defence of the abysmal track record of the kacaan. :lol: :lol:

It hilarious to watch these rats flee every single discussion as soon as the official statistics of their beloved kacaan are brought up.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ben Dover » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:26 am

:lol: :lol:

Sauron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sauron » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:53 am

Ben is to boons what blade is to vampires, some of them might try to fight back but in the end they tend to get slaughtered while the rest of them flee the scene :lol:

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ben Dover » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:14 pm

Ben is to boons what blade is to vampires, some of them might try to fight back but in the end they tend to get slaughtered while the rest of them flee the scene :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Kind regards,
Ben Daywalker Dover

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.