Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

500 amara police attack oromo in wollo. But are losing!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: 500 amara police attack oromo in wollo. But are losing!

Postby zidane88 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:47 pm

He think himself smart by playing on us a stick and carrot game. One minute he's stroking us gently the next he's on war mode, the guy sucks on propaganda. :lol:

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:21 pm

Waachis. When your lies busted you resort to name-calling and making up fake history of your people. Well, no one is interested here.
I' for one, always ready to bust your lies. Here's a habesha website reporting the events in which you claimed Oromos as "victims"
You can keep your daily spewing of rubbish, and i am ready to bust it. Keep name-calling. It is quite clear that you're not happy at the exposure of your lies. Here it is for all to see.
https://borkena.com/2019/04/10/ethiopia ... -in-ataye/

habesha website that is so anti oromo, as YOU are, that it cannot be impartial/non-biased, even if it's lives depended on it?
yeah, ok. might as well read about Muslims or brown and black people, on a White nationalist/KKK website too, while you're at it, you retarded down syndrome having fool!
i do not care if you want to try and ''refute'' what I post-but you have yet to do that. u tried to blame oromo civilians, for being attacked by overly extremist amhara police, by saying they were waving an Oromo flag, then when i asked u since WHEN is waving ANY flag a means to be killed? u had no answer! u ignored it! because you KNOW i AM right on this one. otherwise, you would have refuted the point I made, as opposed to overlooking it.
what fake history? refute any of it-i dare you, bring forth your proof, otherwise, u are just running your mouth for nothing.

read more, so u can cry and envy:

A British officer sent to Ethiopia to fight the Emperor Tewodros in 1868 said the following of the Wollo Oromos:

''They were a formidable crew, the very sort of men I’d have expected from my acquaintance with the female of the species, They were big, likely youth, not one of them under 6 feet tall, active as cats, muscled like wrestlers, and African only in color. Speedy has said that of all the countless Oromo tribes, the Wollos were the pick, and I could believe him and thank God they were Tewodros’s sworn enemies, for if they’d opposed us I doubt if one of Napier’s army would ever have got back to the coast. They are warriors from their cradles, expert fighters, splendid horsemen, and would rather cut throats than eat dinner. Fortunately for their neighbors, the 50 or 60 families of the Wollo Oromo are never done feuding among themselves, for if they ever united THEY COULD SWEEP NORTH AFRICA FROM THE RED SEA TO THE SAHARA. They must be the most independent folk on earth; those of their tribes who are republican acknowledge no law and pay taxes to no one and even the Wollo soldiers, who recognized Masteeat as their queen, served in her army as volunteers without obligation.’’

[Flashman on the March, pages 153-157]

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:55 pm

Galla are getting wiped out from Wollo even though their pagan culture was long dead and these people were more Amhara than Gallas. They were Galla killers; Ras Makonnen, Ras Ali Mikael, Workitu---all killed millions of Gallas while their sons (eg Haile Selassie) banned Afaan Galla all together.

This Galla, obbo Waachis, doesn't know anything about these things or concerned region. As you know he was one my loyal students.

I am going to call him out on the fake history and Western diaries that don't reflect the reality.

Just know Tewodros II not only easily defeated the Gallas of Wollo, he wiped them out. The rest either converted to Tewahedo by force, took Christian names or put fake crosses on their foreheads so they might be spared.

Tewodros was very successful in defeating the Gallas. Menelik however finished what Tewodros had started.

Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Talo alle udaa » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:42 pm

Awrasta,

What is your infatuation with the Axmara?

in Jigjiga you will find Axmara who are fluent in Somali. Are you one of them?

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:43 am

Awrasta,

No such thing as infatuation or emotions in politics.

The Galla burnt on all front is good for you.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:45 am

Waachis, Your obscene and colourful language is a sign of anger. I am so sorry for ruining your parade.
The mind-boggling question is why do we care what happens between Amhara and Oromo as this site is Somalinet (cue in the name). If you're looking for a shoulder to cry on you're barking on the wrong tree.
One minute you're the "oromo victim" the next you're on war-mode and boasting of controlling Mogadisho :lol: take a break from this.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:04 pm

They ruled you for thousand years, it's your Time to rule them , now . They have no rights to oppose your authority. You don't even need democracy , Just grip the power of EPRDF from top down, same like the tigrays. Fill the army ranks , and karbaash every one against you. Including somali spoilers . Somalis should support you not to backstab you while you are dealing with your traditional enemies. Kill the cow and the calf will behave well. You will never see Somalis complaining if you show them habashis under your feet.
I don’t understand why some of you glorify Abyssinians, and say Amhara & Tigray ruled you for thousand years, They ruled themselves, Somalis & other Ethnicities had their own states, or were independent clans at different points in time. They only Invaded during mid 1860s to 1900s with the help of European powers and weapons. Oromo, others & Somalis see them as invaders and an enemy! our Great Grandparents witnessed or heard about the Invasions & Wars,

Yusuf shala Tulo kaso gasho 100 years is Thousands to you lol laakin kuwa caabuda jira oo Somali aah!

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:28 am

They ruled you for thousand years, it's your Time to rule them , now . They have no rights to oppose your authority. You don't even need democracy , Just grip the power of EPRDF from top down, same like the tigrays. Fill the army ranks , and karbaash every one against you. Including somali spoilers . Somalis should support you not to backstab you while you are dealing with your traditional enemies. Kill the cow and the calf will behave well. You will never see Somalis complaining if you show them habashis under your feet.
I don’t understand why some of you glorify Abyssinians, and say Amhara & Tigray ruled you for thousand years, They ruled themselves, Somalis & other Ethnicities had their own states, or were independent clans at different points in time. They only Invaded during mid 1860s to 1900s with the help of European powers and weapons. Oromo, others & Somalis see them as invaders and an enemy! our Great Grandparents witnessed or heard about the Invasions & Wars,

Yusuf shala Tulo kaso gasho 100 years is Thousands to you lol laakin kuwa caabuda jira oo Somali aah!
Lool malcaamadii x.playa baan dhibcaha zero keenay oo taariikh da waa layga badiya. Laakiin awal xabashidu nebigoon jirin miyaanay boqortooyo ka ahayn highlands ka . 500 oo sano ka horna miyeysan inagula dirirayn Adal . Oromada miyey kasoo dul boodeen saw markaaba yagu may xulumayn dhulka oromadu hada degan tahay.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:02 am

Lool malcaamadii x.playa baan dhibcaha zero keenay oo taariikh da waa layga badiya. Laakiin awal xabashidu nebigoon jirin miyaanay boqortooyo ka ahayn highlands ka . 500 oo sano ka horna miyeysan inagula dirirayn Adal . Oromada miyey kasoo dul boodeen saw markaaba yagu may xulumayn dhulka oromadu hada degan tahay.
Loool

Haa they did rule the Highlands but that’s their own territory, Yes we fought them during the Adal & Ifat times, more than 500 & 800 years ago. During those times they wanted to make us a vassal state and we weren’t having it. Ahmed Guray aka Gran invaded their Kingdom and went deep until Portuguese Nacalatu Laah safe them! And later we destroyed the Portuguese force and Killed Vasco de Gamas son. ( Vasco De Gama was a Portuguese explorer and criminal who attacked Muslim at sea & coastal Muslim cities across the World, including Marka, Barawe & Mogadisho and was repelled later with the Help of the Ottoman Turks Naval Force, we kicked them out of their bases in Socotra, Malindi, Mombasa and Kilwa)

This is when the Oromo Great Migration happens when the Somali & Habasha are both weakened by constant wars for couple of Hundred years, They invade the South of Somalia, Northen Kenya including NFD, and In between the Somali & Habasha all the way to Around Harar. They settle all the areas that the war ravaged in the West Somali State and Deep into Habasha Lands. Before this the Majority of Oromo were independent and far away around the Lake areas in South of Ethiopia, The Amhara will be Isolated and recovering from the Wars with Adal Somalis and Oromo Invasion for the next 4 Centuries. Until they start another War with Oromo and other communities in the 1860s or so, we Somalis feel it during the fall of Harar in the 1880s after the Egyptians forces (who the ottomans handed over control) leave for the war with the Mahdi and we are first invaded in the mid 1890s! By 1900s we forced them out, and they were only sending yearly raids to Somali and others, when the British and Italians colonial powers extended their boundaries they reached all Somali territory, The Ethiopians only had control of our Lands After it was handed over to them in the 1950s, so you can see why to Somalis we don’t accept them because it’s recent! 1890s our Great Grandparents were living, 1950s our Parents and Grand parents were living, same thing happened to other Ethnicities including the Oromo, Boran were the last to be invaded in the 1900s by the Habasha.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:36 pm

Galla are getting wiped out from Wollo even though their pagan culture was long dead and these people were more Amhara than Gallas. They were Galla killers; Ras Makonnen, Ras Ali Mikael, Workitu---all killed millions of Gallas while their sons (eg Haile Selassie) banned Afaan Galla all together.

This Galla, obbo Waachis, doesn't know anything about these things or concerned region. As you know he was one my loyal students.

I am going to call him out on the fake history and Western diaries that don't reflect the reality.

Just know Tewodros II not only easily defeated the Gallas of Wollo, he wiped them out. The rest either converted to Tewahedo by force, took Christian names or put fake crosses on their foreheads so they might be spared.

Tewodros was very successful in defeating the Gallas. Menelik however finished what Tewodros had started.
mr agame somali byrid aka diqala dha,

the opposite is true-the wollo oromo farmers pushed back the invading amhara police forces and killed scores of them.
and they'd do the same to you, if you dared try us in real life. so stick to what you do best: being tough on the internet.
you know, as we all do, what'd happen to you if you tried us in real life.
tewodros never fully defeated the wollo oromos, hence the reason he died surrounded by them, and had to kill himself, because if the british didn't get him, the oromos surrounding magdala, would have slayed him.
if they were wiped out, they would not still be here today, still majority Muslim, and still Oromo.
keep dreaming though.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:41 pm

Awrasta,

he is a bitter tigrayan-somali hybrid, who hates oromos, but he knows he cannot harm us at all in real life, or he'll get sent to his creator quick.
he's what we call ''internet jagna/jegna (hero/brave/etc)''.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:09 pm

Waachis, Your obscene and colourful language is a sign of anger. I am so sorry for ruining your parade.
The mind-boggling question is why do we care what happens between Amhara and Oromo as this site is Somalinet (cue in the name). If you're looking for a shoulder to cry on you're barking on the wrong tree.
One minute you're the "oromo victim" the next you're on war-mode and boasting of controlling Mogadisho :lol: take a break from this.
I should not have insulted you. As a Muslim, I am supposed to respond to ignorance, with superior behavior, manners, akhlaq, etc, even when that ignorant stupidity is coming from a fellow Muslim.
For that, I apologize.
It's just that your stupidity and ignorance is another level, entirely, literally.
You see Muslim Oromos killed by Christian extremists, who would love to once again impose their rule on all of us, and you are here doing the dhanto dance for them, hoping somehow they'd give you an advantage over us.
Which is a pipe dream, of course.

Now-the oromo is a nation of 40 million, so yes, indeed, at times some of them can be victims of aggression, and some can be aggressors.
This is a simple concept for smart people, or even semi-smart people, to comprehend, but apparently you are not either of those (smart or semi-smart).
and it's true=oromo and ethio soldiers roam your country, somalia, and only came there, because you guys couldn't get your acts together to eradicate al shabab and establish peace.
whose fault is that? not ours.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:50 am

It's a matter of time untill amxara rerules Ethiopia after abiye the signs say it all

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:30 am

waachis. once again you have your knickers in a twist. Somalis in the region, have been killed, displaced and blundered by Oromo muslims, and you've the nerve to come here and preach Muslim and whatnot.

The war between Oromo and Amhara has nothing to do with us. It is your responsibilty as an Oromo to defend your people and their territories.
Shouldn't Your priority be claiming back your biggest city, making "Afaan Oromo" the national language, but you prefer to cry foul and make up old histories (whatever that is) or if relevant. Has the "stupidity" you have mentioned ring any bell now?

MajorIgaare

Postby MajorIgaare » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:33 am

I should not have insulted you. As a Muslim, I am supposed to respond to ignorance, with superior behavior, manners, akhlaq, etc, even when that ignorant stupidity is coming from a fellow Muslim.
For that, I apologize.
It's just that your stupidity and ignorance is another level, entirely, literally.
You see Muslim Oromos killed by Christian extremists, who would love to once again impose their rule on all of us, and you are here doing the dhanto dance for them, hoping somehow they'd give you an advantage over us.
Which is a pipe dream, of course.

Now-the oromo is a nation of 40 million, so yes, indeed, at times some of them can be victims of aggression, and some can be aggressors.
This is a simple concept for smart people, or even semi-smart people, to comprehend, but apparently you are not either of those (smart or semi-smart).
and it's true=oromo and ethio soldiers roam your country, somalia, and only came there, because you guys couldn't get your acts together to eradicate al shabab and establish peace.
whose fault is that? not ours.
Waachis your picking up on the culture of the jebertis. They don’t want independence as the Somali kilil will instantly turn into a failed state like Somalia with every clan taking a chunk of land that belongs to them. They want to be the bitch of tigray and Amhara and use them against other Somalis. Tbh they don’t even have a big problem with oromo they just use you as a boogeyman to try to create unity instead of dealing with the route cause of disunity which is their stealing of state power and resources. These people are un productive so they need a state as a welfare system for them. The people killing people is their jaajus Ogaden liyu police.

Anyways ethiopia is heading towards democratisation and it’s killing them. You don’t even have to worry to much just continue pushing for this and they will burn like vampires in the sunlight.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.