Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

my MX kin forget Xamar and it's lawlessness. Kismaayo is our true cassimada #Jubaexit

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

my MX kin forget Xamar and it's lawlessness. Kismaayo is our true cassimada #Jubaexit

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:46 pm

Look at this beauty. It will beat Xamar in investment and power in 10-15 years. Federalism is our best bet, HAG are animals and wasted our political capital allying with cawaan xoolo. We are the Darood leader and we have to accept federalism over centralism. We need to move all the military hardware to Jubaland and our allies in Puntland. To Hutus, unka leh and we'll kill your business leaders and leaders if they get out of line, Xamar ana waso:

MajorIgaare

Re: my MX kin forget Xamar and it's lawlessness. Kismaayo is our true cassimada #Jubaexit

Postby MajorIgaare » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:14 pm

Kismayo is the land of shikhaal gaaljecel Dir jareerweyne and raxanweyn. Puntland has tried its best to revive daroodism but has failed. You can see there you youngsters on Somalispot and Twitter they have abandoned the project. There politician don’t even entertain it. They will go the independence route.

You mr boon are done for out of the 18 gobols of Somalia you live in garbaharay. Caabudwaaq is in the legal territorial zone of Ethiopia and these Merexaan will come under dds. Galkacyo to ras kambooni will be consolidated by a hawiye raxanweyn coalition. Your days are over you’re going extinct. Kurdi.

I will treat my darood subjects well but I don’t know how they will treat you in the Deep South.

I will also torment Ogaden and rule them in dds at the same time. Afdheer liban jarar shinile and faafan are Dir zones. Shabelle is a hawiye and jareerweyn zone. Dollo is a HY majeerteen zone. Ogaden live in qoraxay and nogob the least populated gobols in dds that’s why they are shitting themselves and praying for iley back.

I’m working closely with ethiopia to consolidate jigjiga as a multi ethic zone. Already it’s a multi clan zone with only a few public workers that are Ogaden. The oromos in Somaliland will be repatriated to jigjiga where they already have a great presence the Ethiopian government will make warshado for them to work from. Harar jigjiga wajaale gebilay and hargeisa will fuel my port city of berbera that will rival shanghai. The Ethiopians and Somalilanders have followed the East Indian companies tactics to the fullest in colonising there minority darood populations. Hawiye should follow suit.

The British never directly ruled their colonies to start of with they ruled though local kings who would in turn collect taxes for them. Over long periods of time they consolidate these regions and before you know it they have all the power. Similar to the laas canood situation. There young girls are cooking the food in the battlefields for us as we have 50k troops there who all have a couple of wives there.

NubianQueen
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: my MX kin forget Xamar and it's lawlessness. Kismaayo is our true cassimada #Jubaexit

Postby NubianQueen » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:47 pm

Kismaayo looks beautiful, it has potential.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:41 pm

Kismayo is the land of shikhaal gaaljecel Dir jareerweyne and raxanweyn. Puntland has tried its best to revive daroodism but has failed. You can see there you youngsters on Somalispot and Twitter they have abandoned the project. There politician don’t even entertain it. They will go the independence route.

You mr boon are done for out of the 18 gobols of Somalia you live in garbaharay. Caabudwaaq is in the legal territorial zone of Ethiopia and these Merexaan will come under dds. Galkacyo to ras kambooni will be consolidated by a hawiye raxanweyn coalition. Your days are over you’re going extinct. Kurdi.

I will treat my darood subjects well but I don’t know how they will treat you in the Deep South.

I will also torment Ogaden and rule them in dds at the same time. Afdheer liban jarar shinile and faafan are Dir zones. Shabelle is a hawiye and jareerweyn zone. Dollo is a HY majeerteen zone. Ogaden live in qoraxay and nogob the least populated gobols in dds that’s why they are shitting themselves and praying for iley back.

I’m working closely with ethiopia to consolidate jigjiga as a multi ethic zone. Already it’s a multi clan zone with only a few public workers that are Ogaden. The oromos in Somaliland will be repatriated to jigjiga where they already have a great presence the Ethiopian government will make warshado for them to work from. Harar jigjiga wajaale gebilay and hargeisa will fuel my port city of berbera that will rival shanghai. The Ethiopians and Somalilanders have followed the East Indian companies tactics to the fullest in colonising there minority darood populations. Hawiye should follow suit.

The British never directly ruled their colonies to start of with they ruled though local kings who would in turn collect taxes for them. Over long periods of time they consolidate these regions and before you know it they have all the power. Similar to the laas canood situation. There young girls are cooking the food in the battlefields for us as we have 50k troops there who all have a couple of wives there.

Laangaabs have no say in Kismaayo. It's been a historical Darood city. I would kick Sheekhaal out as they are the Jewish allies of HAG. Secondly, Ogaden is a nation and your obsession with them shows me that you can not or do not have the power to stand against them in post TPLF Ethiopia and history isn't on your side circa 1994.

Lastly, I could care less about Isaaq or their claims over in the North. In the south, where I'm from, you are not a factor. This doesn't concern you. Jubbaland is my land to rule and mines to develop. Worry about yours.

P.S. Gedo is worth more than Togdheer iyo Waqooyi Galbeed combined. It's our base in Jubbaland and wholly belongs to me. Fertile river, farms, oil, and land to grow my people and population with stakes in the rest of Jubboyinka as well. I dare HAG iyo Jeegaan to come to "rule" in my own land. It's every man for himself.

MajorIgaare

Postby MajorIgaare » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:20 pm

Lmao gedo is ruled by a man called faruur karate. He is from the HJ strain of jeegaan 😂😂😂😂

You have no power in kismayo before the Kenyan invasion it was ruled by a man called ibrahim afghani of the sacad muse strain of jeegaan.

Ogaden is a minority clan between 10-15% of the Somali region. They have historically been jaajus to every ethic group who touches power. Those days are over 1 man 1 vote and democratisation is coming to ethiopia and the Somali Kilil. Everyone will be what he is. Reer isaaq who have no more that 50 to 100k members think they’re in the millions. Reality will be so sweet watch that ayaanle dhuux guys videos he is in mental pain from this process. Ogaden are suffering it’s the idoor boogeyman they say.

We are closely following the oil developments in southern Somalia. If there is potential for 100s billions of barrels we will take control of Somalia with no hesitation. Do you think I was chained to this dead project for it to hit a gold mine and I leave then. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I will move the capital to hargeisa then turn hargeisa in 18 districts turn saaxil into a gobols and monopolies power. I will give hawiye banadir state and give them the prime minister seat in hargeisa. I will move my whole population that don’t live along the berbera corridor to the Deep South. I will bring together the Dir tribe. I will assimilate raxanweyn clans that are said to have isaaq origins. The lower shabelle and juba region will be my strong hold. Marexaan are a tiny clan. There are no more than 200k of you I can build an army larger than that.

I’m isaaq I chew Ogaden and spit them out what chance does a little boon stand.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:15 pm

Lmao gedo is ruled by a man called faruur karate. He is from the HJ strain of jeegaan 😂😂😂😂

You have no power in kismayo before the Kenyan invasion it was ruled by a man called ibrahim afghani of the sacad muse strain of jeegaan.

Ogaden is a minority clan between 10-15% of the Somali region. They have historically been jaajus to every ethic group who touches power. Those days are over 1 man 1 vote and democratisation is coming to ethiopia and the Somali Kilil. Everyone will be what he is. Reer isaaq who have no more that 50 to 100k members think they’re in the millions. Reality will be so sweet watch that ayaanle dhuux guys videos he is in mental pain from this process. Ogaden are suffering it’s the idoor boogeyman they say.

We are closely following the oil developments in southern Somalia. If there is potential for 100s billions of barrels we will take control of Somalia with no hesitation. Do you think I was chained to this dead project for it to hit a gold mine and I leave then. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I will move the capital to hargeisa then turn hargeisa in 18 districts turn saaxil into a gobols and monopolies power. I will give hawiye banadir state and give them the prime minister seat in hargeisa. I will move my whole population that don’t live along the berbera corridor to the Deep South. I will bring together the Dir tribe. I will assimilate raxanweyn clans that are said to have isaaq origins. The lower shabelle and juba region will be my strong hold. Marexaan are a tiny clan. There are no more than 200k of you I can build an army larger than that.

I'm really talking to a delusional marqaan idoor. In the south, we make the rules. I know it drives you crazy that Darood has two federal states. Deal with it boowe as my Majeerteen cousins say. Other than that, thanks for the fictional ducktales.

:ducktales: :ducktales: :ducktales:

KUSH

Postby KUSH » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:31 pm

Kismayo is not land. The only place worthy for Darood is the slums of Yemen.

FatheroftheCamel

Postby FatheroftheCamel » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:54 pm

Look at this beauty. It will beat Xamar in investment and power in 10-15 years. Federalism is our best bet, HAG are animals and wasted our political capital allying with cawaan xoolo. We are the Darood leader and we have to accept federalism over centralism. We need to move all the military hardware to Jubaland and our allies in Puntland. To Hutus, unka leh and we'll kill your business leaders and leaders if they get out of line, Xamar ana waso:

Boons are none existent in kismayo , mujahid madoobe has his boots on Boon necks.
Males from the boon race must dress in niqaab to move around in jubbaland

Ceeb badana

:damn: :damn:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:09 pm

Boons are none existent in kismayo , mujahid madoobe has his boots on Boon necks.

Ceeb badana

I heard of this. He's cawrmale or whatever they call that hutu laangaab clan. Madoobe and Farmaajo made up and we sent our cousins another couple million to invest in our true capital.

You don't know nothing about Jubaland. Worry about saving your women from giving birth in the street like whores:

FatheroftheCamel

Postby FatheroftheCamel » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:16 am

Ceeb badana

I heard of this. He's cawrmale or whatever they call that hutu laangaab clan. Madoobe and Farmaajo made up and we sent our cousins another couple million to invest in our true capital.

You don't know nothing about Jubaland. Worry about saving your women from giving birth in the street like whores:

Kkkk when did a bantu women become mudulood ?

Niyaho that dude is 100% Boon it was confirmed already , this is how your men move around in your so called caasimada kismayo , the question for you is what colour
Dirac and hijab will you be wearing when you visit your soo called capital kismayo ? Or will you forget your fashion sense and throw on a black niqaab /jilbaab ?
Kismayo doesnt belong to you this is your true capital and
Your boon ppl are living like Palestinians in your true capital beled xawo

Your women are throwing stones at kikuyus while your men hide in niqabs from mujahid madoobe.
How the mighty have fallen kkkkk

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:22 pm

Ceeb badana

Niyaho that dude is 100% Boon it was confirmed already , this is how your men move around in your so called caasimada kismayo , the question for you is what colour
Dirac and hijab will you be wearing when you visit your soo called capital kismayo ? Or will you forget your fashion sense and throw on a black niqaab /jilbaab ?

Your women are throwing stones at kikuyus while your men hide in niqabs from mujahid madoobe.
Lol Farmaajo fixed the border. No more KDF in beled xawo. Anyways, you're a laangaab. You not even Abgaal but a laangaab "mudulood"

FatheroftheCamel

Postby FatheroftheCamel » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:44 pm

Lol Farmaajo fixed the border. No more KDF in beled xawo. Anyways, you're a laangaab. You not even Abgaal but a laangaab "mudulood"
Yea a darandoole mudulood langaab whose familly owns lands properties and prime farm lands from xamar ,afgoye ,lafooyle ,gendershe,wanlaweyne ,kuntaware , janaale and qoryole .I didnt even mention my hoyo lands
That I will inherit also kkkk . You can hide under The United boon macwis cause yall need it as your midgaan as it is . You have no claim to kismayo your reer one toilet gedo region of Kenya .when you visit kismayo what kind of dirac and hijab you planing rock saxibow ?
Is it gona be orange and white like this ?

:pac: :pac:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:07 pm

Still a laangaab. I don't even need the title of MX. I have more land than you from DDS to Wajir to Gedo to Kismaayo.

And secondly, that's a hutu laangaab as I said. What else you got? Why you care so much about this thread? I don't want to do with Hutus.

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:51 pm

“If wishes were horses, beggars would ride”
Keep daydreaming & building castles in Spain, other 30 years of delusion is awaiting you.

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:54 pm

Join us at www. Somaliwave.com

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.