Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

East harharge is part and parcel of the Somali region.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MajorIgaare

East harharge is part and parcel of the Somali region.

Postby MajorIgaare » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:41 am

Faafan shinile and east harharge are one in the same thing. They can never be divided and is the strong hold of the Dir clan.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: East harharge is part and parcel of the Somali region.

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:00 pm

Faafan shinile and east harharge are one in the same thing. They can never be divided and is the strong hold of the Dir clan.
More than half of East hararge peaple , are somali and belongs to our Dir clan. No matter if they stay with Oromia or need a referendum to join the somali state , their Dir somali identity will Never be erased.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:02 pm

They were forced to integrate with the Oromos after Ahmed gurrey defeat. But no body can Force them today.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:06 pm

oromia is oromia; somali state is somali state: it's that simple my bruvas.

MajorIgaare

Postby MajorIgaare » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:29 pm

When the chips are down they would rather be part of a functing inclusive Muslim somali state. These people are speak both Somali and oromo as they are border regions. They were forced and assimilated in the 1930s by haile salaasie he ethically cleansed Somalis in harar. Eastern Hararge is economically and socially part of the faafan and waqooyi galbeed community.

Surprise

Postby Surprise » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:33 pm

Addis Abba is an old Somali Town we need to take it back

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:17 pm

Hey is there a town in Ethiopia south of Addis Ababa that has a name that sounds like the word "window"?

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:51 pm

No it's not . Tell that to the inferior Arab wannabes somalis. Huge percentage of the Oromian region
people belongss to us , especially they are my members of our own Dir clan who where defeated during the futuh El habesha. But we don't Care their ' political preferences' they are Ethiopian Nationals any way . They have rights in both oromia and the Somali regions as they speak both languages.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:51 pm

The question is east hararghey wa halkee where is the border which tuulo is the end .Before meles ethnic kililization The regions were shared. And eastern Oromo were pro Somali. And allot of Somalis resented highlanders habasha because of the wars

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:18 am

The question is east hararghey wa halkee where is the border which tuulo is the end .Before meles ethnic kililization The regions were shared. And eastern Oromo were pro Somali. And allot of Somalis resented highlanders habasha because of the wars
borders should be based on what our peaople wants.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:05 am

And what is it that people want

MajorIgaare

Postby MajorIgaare » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:14 am

The border can be discussed when the fascist Ogaden are dealt with. Property in jigjiga they stole must be given back to jaarso and distribution of power must be based on population.

I somewhat don’t agree with kililisation as I believe it was created by the tigray so the oromo have war on 2 fronts with Somalis Amhara. I think cultural and economic blocs should be put together as a line between ‘oromo’ and ‘somali’ doesn’t make sense since some hold dual identities. I also believe oromo is a loose term and the hard core oromists are not as large as you think maybe like 15 million. The Christian oromo will always bend the knee and go with their amhara priests. Ethiopia should be run by a strong Cushitic bloc of muslim oromo afar and Somali while leaning on Bordering somalinattion. States.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:18 am

Amhara are more humane than Oromo in terms of culture how ever not all Oromo are on the same boat.
Oromo have gujii shewa tulama afranqalo. Oromo nationalism is strong though since 2018.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:58 am

You're more than welcome to your long-lost cousins. Here's what's happening the real Hararis let alone a refugee claiming Dir.
https://www.ethiopia-insight.com/2019/0 ... im-rights/

Somalisquad

Postby Somalisquad » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:37 am

Jigajiga business is ran by the Akisho and Jaarso madaxweyne dir

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.