Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Derelis Somalia

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Derelis Somalia

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:07 pm

I normally watch fact based on films/documentaries.
But this is a gold/gem. Am hooked on it.

Thanks for the recommendation guys. :up:

This exactly what’s going around in Somalia and the rest of the Muslim countries.
However Django would probably try to convince us, Ahmed Madoobe is Ertugrul and Warsheekh would say Hassan dameer and sheekh is Ertugrul and the rest are soysus korduglus and beybolats. :D
Lol. Somali leaders are all soysuslar. None of them are close to Ertugrul bunch of hayins.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:24 am

Somalia do not have Sultaan Alladins, Ertugrul, Aliyar Beys, etc period. Somalia does not have the honor systems of Turklar. Somalia is Ihaanat Ihaanat Ihaanat. Some beys took the Mongol money, but in Somalia every Oday Dhaqmeed would take the money. When Ertugrul said ‘a Turk could be without food and water but not without a state’ for Somalis it’s we could go through any punishment except being part of a state. If you look at Somalia now it is like how the Seljuks were defeated in season 5 and they were all paying taxes to Hilary Kahn as tribute except with us it’s Ethiopia. You know as much as I hate Al Shaydaan and think they will destroy Somalia I will give them one thing: their foot soldiers are not there for the money. They actually have a purpose. If you could find those loyal foot soldiers and replace their love of destruction with love of their Country Somalia will rise again.

Btw when is Dirilis Osman coming out :D

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:40 am

The last leader Somalia had with a powerful personality, strength, sharaf, leadership and the requisite alpha mentality to rule over Somalis was MSB Allah Yarhamuh!

Then the snakes came and did Ihaanat going to Mengistu(Mongols) to get arms, and supplies to destroy qaranimo.

THOSE and the people who supported them out of qabiilnimo are the real Albaastis!!!!!

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:43 am

Derelis Osman will not be as good as Derelis Ertugrul.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:59 pm

I don’t see why not unless you’re strictly talking about the acting. As much as I liked the series Ertugrul, the reality is they kinda added some cusbo to his story, while underselling the Mongols who had Antollia on lock. Sure Ertugrul Laid the foundation by moving to Sogut, but Osman though is the one who really starting conquering land, stopped paying tribute to the Mongols, made his own currency and founded a State. TRT has serious programming material with Osman I. Tbh they have enough programming material for the rest of this century.

Btw TRT needs to do a better job of not recycling the same actors. Started watching Sultan Abdihamid and who does it end up being? Aliyah Beys brother who used to do Ihaanat :lol:

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:22 pm

I don’t see why not unless you’re strictly talking about the acting. As much as I liked the series Ertugrul, the reality is they kinda added some cusbo to his story, while underselling the Mongols who had Antollia on lock. Sure Ertugrul Laid the foundation by moving to Sogut, but Osman though is the one who really starting conquering land, stopped paying tribute to the Mongols, made his own currency and founded a State. TRT has serious programming material with Osman I. Tbh they have enough programming material for the rest of this century.

Btw TRT needs to do a better job of not recycling the same actors. Started watching Sultan Abdihamid and who does it end up being? Aliyah Beys brother who used to do Ihaanat :lol:
Couldnt watch Abdulhamid.To much back stabbing.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:56 pm

Ertugul reminded me of Cabdiqeybdiid of the 1990s. He went into every shitty battle for a larger cause but only to be betrayed by his bosses.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:00 pm

The last leader Somalia had with a powerful personality, strength, sharaf, leadership and the requisite alpha mentality to rule over Somalis was MSB Allah Yarhamuh!

Then the snakes came and did Ihaanat going to Mengistu(Mongols) to get arms, and supplies to destroy qaranimo.

THOSE and the people who supported them out of qabiilnimo are the real Albaastis!!!!!
Caydiid has more superior qualities but a weak tol who didn’t want to rebel in 1969. If it wasn’t for the foreigners interfering in 1992, we would have been living in peace. The man was so magnanimous that he avoided genocide of MSB ilk something MSB never accorded the areas deemed supportive of SSDF or SNM

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:48 pm

typical son of booli qaran . what so alpha male about shitting on your country and running a marathon to exile to die like a rat?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.