Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nabar iyo Naxdin is hunting in troubled waters!(hiiraanexit)

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Nabar iyo Naxdin is hunting in troubled waters!(hiiraanexit)

Postby sahal80 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:40 am

Hiiraans self-determination could lead to other southren regions controlling their own life!

Reer hiiraan waa shacab nool oo ah selfcentered waxaan dantooda aheen maraacaana. Waa shacabnool oo afarjeeble aayahooda ku takrifali Karin. Some people scary from mudaharaad and peaceful rebellion but this is really really great and shows dadnool who are deciding about their fate. Look how Xamar is silent about the thousands who got killed under this government? Look the state of reer cadaado? I hope what happens in hiiraan to spread in there.

"Maamulka Gobolka Hiiraan ma aha in laga soo magacaabo Jowhar maanta wixii ka dambeeya. Waxaa haboon, inta laga gaarayo nidaam dimoqoraadi ah oo si siman dalka uga hanaqaada in Guddoomiyaasha Gobollada & Degmooyinka ku yimaadaan soo xullidda odoyaasha dhaqanka si u’eg sidii Barlamaanka dalka lagu soo dhisay markii u horreysay.

Ahmed Siad"
"

Why hirshabelle is unpopular in downtown of baladweyne? Because it wasn't created by the people....this is the point I'm talking about why these people are resisting this. I talked about the need for corrections in its institutions. Biggest thing dabageed is benefiting from is reclaiming the customs not because they support him but bc this modafucker knows people see it as heroic act. Why? Waare is corrupt as kheyre of course he steals the money and uses it for his kursi protection but he made some budget only him and his finance minister know about it...no audits...this is the annual budget of hiiraan and he says i will show them to the donors and world bank so they can provide budgetary support for him(waxeena wax noogu dara)

Before that the money was spent on the local admin on daily basis(collecting it and spending on themselves stright away)

Waxaa kali jira ganacsatada who are looking for uncorrupt local admin to fund the local projects. They stopped this since waare started collecting the money. Yet this modafucker waare hasn't built shit. This why people want Hiiraanexit.

On the other hand local maamulka abgaal aka shabeelada dhexe is the same and controlled by guudlaawe and finance minister doesnt collect their canhuur rather it goes to guudlaawe and jowhar governor. This has caused khilaaf joogta ah between the leadership of hirshabelle and is the reason why the delate from the shabeelada dhexe side to send it to the donors. In reality we are only United politically not financially. like I said ware is corrupt like kheyre but I think he is better than guudlaawe and dabageed eating canshuurta. Somalia foreign dept was over 5 billion now its around 4 billion bc of dept relief after they seeing what has been gathered so far so principally gathering hirshabelle money is better spending it on theur daily marfash basis.
Finance minister from hiiraan says they have money for projects and if he fails to collect canshuurta jowhar he will resign
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 0357246520

Waare is now in baladweyne.

https://koonfurgalbeednews.com/madaxwey ... -ka-socda/

This how beesha dhexe thinks

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Nabar iyo Naxdin is hunting in troubled waters!(hiiraanexit)

Postby sahal80 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:23 pm

Waare is xarunta maamulka now :clap:

Dabageed inqilaab crushed.

the militias declared hiiraan state is not loyal to dabageed and government either. Similar neutral militia took over kalabayr and freed all the cars without paying canshuur. This spring should spread Xamar. Come on hiraab militia and declare banadir state. Let N&N dig their own graveyard!

Mk777

Postby Mk777 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:48 pm

the militias declared hiiraan state is not loyal to dabageed and government either. Similar neutral militia took over kalabayr and freed all the cars without paying canshuur. This spring should spread Xamar. Come on hiraab militia and declare banadir state. Let N&N dig their own graveyard!

Sxb do u want 1991 to happen all over again. U know very well splitting the region will open a pandora box and cause big trouble which is in nobody’s interest.

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:00 pm

If Hiiraan state can share fairly between all the clans living there then why not. Benadiir state, Hiiraan state and Gedo state should happen imo.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:09 pm

Sxb do u want 1991 to happen all over again. U know very well splitting the region will open a pandora box and cause big trouble which is in nobody’s interest.
True said Charcoal burner..It may splt into Hiraan sare and Hiraan hoose states.

Mk777

Postby Mk777 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:19 pm

If Hiiraan state can share fairly between all the clans living there then why not. Benadiir state, Hiiraan state and Gedo state should happen imo.
Benadir state will happen for sure in time no question. Gedo state I think depends on whether Madobe is still in office post August.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:33 pm

bro i'm pro hirshabelle state with some reconciliation what I'm talking about is N&N playing with fire and trying to back warlord dabageed this is why gaaljecel dhaqan come out today supporting waare bc this will lead to the hawadlisation of hiiraan and clan militia domination like the dooxada shabeele days and gugundhabe joining al shabaab. Every reasonable person knows this except nabar iyo naxdin. They wanted to bring back waare from Nairobi bc they gonna build the airport in this year and we are in the rainy season. They contacted with dabageed and said we dont wanna hirshabelle do it in the name of hiiraan and the govt will open the airport!! He tells now hawadle govt told me this it's ready we r looking for shirkada qanadaraaka wich was given to half hawadle half murursade guy.
:snoop: this govt is the enemy of stability

Like I said yesterday SNA commander is neutral this guy is very professional. Both waare and dabageed are sleeping in xerada lamagalaay! Djibouti refused to take waare to the town "bc of clashing with the locals" this is the SNA carrying waare to lamagalaay. Waare is now in maamulka holding shir jaraarid.

Mk777

Postby Mk777 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:00 pm

bro i'm pro hirshabelle state with some reconciliation what I'm talking about is N&N playing with fire and trying to back warlord dabageed this is why gaaljecel dhaqan come out today supporting waare bc this will lead to the hawadlisation of hiiraan and clan militia domination like the dooxada shabeele days and gugundhabe joining al shabaab. Every reasonable person knows this except nabar iyo naxdin. They wanted to bring back waare from Nairobi bc they gonna build the airport in this year and we are in the rainy season. They contacted with dabageed and said we dont wanna hirshabelle do it in the name of hiiraan and the govt will open the airport!! He tells now hawadle govt told me this it's ready we r looking for shirkada qanadaraaka wich was given to half hawadle half murursade guy.

Like I said yesterday SNA commander is neutral this guy is very professional. Both waare and dabageed are sleeping in xerada lamagalaay! Djibouti refused to take waare to the town "bc of clashing with the locals" this is the SNA carrying waare to lamagalaay. Waare is now in maamulka holding shir jaraarid.
Hmm interesting analysis I agree with u mostly. is waare Cali madaxweyn ? Hirshabelle Has the most potential in my opinion as soon as AS are eliminated. We need roads to xamar built which we can export the agricultural produce rather than going all the way to Bosaso which is uneconomical. The region can be the bread basket of the entire Somalia. Also for benadir state, I heard the raxanweyn population has reached very large numbers maybe even the largest after HG and Abgal. Does anyone know whether they will have any significance in the new benaadir state arrangement?

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:01 pm

Benadir state will happen for sure in time no question. Gedo state I think depends on whether Madobe is still in office post August.
The issue with Jubbaland is its unfair share of mps. Some minority groups are over/represented while reer Gedo was sidelined. Mareexaan, dir rahanweyn got far less what they deserve if we look at population. Even if Madoobe goes I would like to see Gedo state.

Mk777

Postby Mk777 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:30 pm

The issue with Jubbaland is its unfair share of mps. Some minority groups are over/represented while reer Gedo was sidelined. Mareexaan, dir rahanweyn got far less what they deserve if we look at population. Even if Madoobe goes I would like to see Gedo state.
Right now jubaland is effectively a Kenyan buffer state sxb I don’t think these guys care about clans etc. They just need someone To protect their interests whoever they happen to be.We will see how far Somalia has come this August if they can defend themselves against our Cadow Kenya’s interest. Farmajo should ban Kenyan khat imports at this stage Walahi. They would be losing millions every day qashinka

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:45 pm

Yes...and the Somalis would also be losing millions....so it aint gonna happen in a million years.

When it comes to national interests and self aggrandisement there is only ever one winner. :) :up:

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:52 pm

Right now jubaland is effectively a Kenyan buffer state sxb I don’t think these guys care about clans etc. They just need someone To protect their interests whoever they happen to be.We will see how far Somalia has come this August if they can defend themselves against our Cadow Kenya’s interest. Farmajo should ban Kenyan khat imports at this stage Walahi. They would be losing millions every day qashinka
Its all about the resources in Somali waters that Kenya wants and they do care about clans. Their strategy will be pitting clans against each other. As I see it the Farmaajo gov is playing it good so far and Kenya is acting like a bully with no credibility while we wait for the ICJ ruling.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:54 pm

Waare mistake was trusting N&N. He should have listened to Xaaf instead of trying to double deal.

This Yusuf Dabageed guy needs to give it a rest. Waare should arrest him like Xaaf arrested the Ilkoyar and 4qoble but unlike Xaaf he should not release Dabaged

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:23 pm

Dabageed is running from cadaalada so waare provided him some cash and diplomatic passport to go to Nairobi kkkk

Hirshabelle police patrolling kalabayr. The guys who killed the officer gor arrested.. AW, waare is very wise man but tell where xaad controls HGland? Waare accused ciidamada dawlada killing the officer. This made dawlada gacan ku gabad.. he said they guys said they killed him by orders from above "and we want just to make sure those in above who involved" now they started supporting waare bc this file will be given to the donors. Goodax supported him unless hes free.

Djibouti goes back

Yhis murursade kabayare says waare hold shir out of baladweyne kkkk these guys only used to amisom. Here jabuuti going back. How he entered? With hawadle forces. Amisom hadeey waxtareeyso oo kheyre iyo farmaajo meesha ku hayso wataas mushkilada waa dadka oo sida hiiraan kicikaran amar afarjeeble aa lagu aamusiyaa AMA they dont care.

HOL says he is in xarunta maamulka

https://www.hiiraan.com/news/2019/Jun/w ... 160632.htm

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:59 pm

Hmm interesting analysis I agree with u mostly. is waare Cali madaxweyn ? Hirshabelle Has the most potential in my opinion as soon as AS are eliminated. We need roads to xamar built which we can export the agricultural produce rather than going all the way to Bosaso which is uneconomical. The region can be the bread basket of the entire Somalia. Also for benadir state, I heard the raxanweyn population has reached very large numbers maybe even the largest after HG and Abgal. Does anyone know whether they will have any significance in the new benaadir state arrangement?
no he is from a southern subclan who borders with abgaal they live from halgan to jalalaqsi and in adan yabaa middle shabelle like ceelbaraf. They r important after Ali madahwayn as they protect the southren borders with them lives abdalle samatalis and ibrahim iise. Ali madahwayne is big but they r governable bc the leadership is the ugaas not from any subclan. Ugaas sets the political orientation. Ali has same number of mps like others despite being around 40% of hawadle but they dominate in the military. Each Ali family are member of the army or the militias and get gunno(money) each time. This domination is good for hawadle bc they live in baladweyne up to ceelgaal in its north...hhen they start from Ethiopia between burdhiinle and mustaxiil and feerfeer, east of feerfeer lives agoon cabdalle with reerow Hassan and udeejeen. These cali in mustaxiil are called xaruun cali they dont settle in hiiraan except baladweyne. This is why cali osoble named feerfeer degmo bc by numbers they r the biggest despite being nomads. This is why he didnt like to name jawiil for its closeness to feerfeer. Ali osoble is from them and col Hassan qalaad but Ali is Ali no matter from where. Then they live in maxaas and moqokori all the border with ceyr and murursade and abgaal at moqokori. These are called Hassan Ali. Then they live in buuloburde(majority of its hawadle) they are called Hassan muuse sanbalolshe and abdifatah and dabageed are from them. so their dominant in the main districts made hawadle one central power they can also help any jufo at war with other clans as they border with all of them. They live in Halgan also sh macow is from halgan abdifatah is from halgan wich is center of hiiraan. These once are reer magaal and farmers they own xawaalada amaana. If there was no cali in every degmo (with the excepcition of jalalaqsi mainly yabarmadaxwayne and Ibrahim ciise and cabdalle samatalis) we would have been divided like HG. I'm just talking about hawadle not adding gugundhabe.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.