These videos show the strength of Berbera - No wonder the Faqash and their Hutu minions have attempted to sabotage this port and its trade since the 1960s.
- The port expansion has started - Satellite images from June 2019 confirm this, it's a fact on the ground
- The military base is nearly finished
- The airport is finished
- The fockers in Mogadishu attempted to steal the livestock trade from right under our nose - Can you imagine the audacity of some
corrupt Gudhuu-speaking Jujuwiye/Faqash giving out licenses to our livestock traders
. Praise God they failed. The Saudis way ka noqdeen arinttii
- The Saudis now need to re-open the trade fully like the way it was between 2009 and 2016 when we were exporting 3.5 to 5 million animals per annum.
- We also need to look for new markets and exporting meat rather than animals so that we are not over reliant on them
- It is great news the Emiratis are only exporting from Berbera, I hope the Saudis do the same, thereby cementing our control (Which we've always had).
The funny thing is Cadaani - Our trade with Puntiland is miniscule to us - But massive to them.
The trade with the Western Clans and the Eastern Oromo DWARFS the trade with Puntiland - This explains the importance of Wajaale.
This makes sense - Millions to the west of us - 400-500 thousand in Puntiland. Our traders won't even feel it. They can tariff our goods to their hearts content