Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Django's perception of Madoobe

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Django's perception of Madoobe

Postby Django » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:36 pm

I have officially resigned from supporting Axmed.Blackie in any capacity.
After I have established that he is a threat to the Absame in JL more than ilkoyar and judging from his 7 years rule.He hasnt done much apart from acting like a dictator and spending 80% of JL income on bribing ilkoyar.

Claimming Madoobe is there to protect Absame.interest is a hogwash and lies.This guy is an opportunist egocentric dictator.

The good thing is Allah also created illkoyar on Madoobes image/character eg greed, amnesia,blood thirsty , corrupt etc and it is always entertainment to see how much he is willing to offer to them while all they want is everything including his hearafter and yet they will want more .Truely a match made on earth.

The day madoobe took over Absame leadership in juboyinka is the day Absame lost Jubaland.

My prediction is he will be killed by ilkoyar who he will fully trust his life with and this will be the best revenge of this vile person.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Django's perception of Madoobe

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:32 pm

Jubbaland is broken into two. I'm sad to say it's Dhuxuleste's fault. His greed and qabayalad ruined Jubbaland

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:27 pm

Yaad u sheegaysaa marka?

Meeshan dad wada xanuunsanya baa u soo shir taga.

Madoobe wax badan buu qabtay, ma waxaad doonaysan inuu dhulka Singapore ka dhigo?

Have realistic expectations.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:40 pm

Jubbaland is broken into two. I'm sad to say it's Dhuxuleste's fault. His greed and qabayalad ruined Jubbaland
I dont have a vision where ilkoyar is part of Jubbaland I do beleive in their full expulsion of them from the region which includes Gedo.

Ilkoyar is a cancer not only to Jubbaland but to Somalia large .
21 years rule of MSB is enough evidence of treason,corruption,mismanagement and nepotism and anti islaam.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:46 pm

I dont have a vision where ilkoyar is part of Jubbaland I do beleive in their full expulsion of them from the region which includes Gedo.

21 years rule of MSB is enough evidence of treason,corruption,mismanagement and nepotism and anti islaam.
I don't have the cuqdad against Cagdheer that you have against ilkoyar sxb.

Ogaden wants eat everything in its path like the Mongols. That won't happen. If you gave a good dastur iyo awodqeybsi then no MX try to destroy Jubbaland. I suspect that all Cagdheers think like you. This perpetual victim mentality similar to the Oromo Gallas. You are our version of the Oromo. I'm your Amxaaro superior. True royalty that you fear.

I get why Cagdheers fear ilkoyars. But that age is over. Let's build a house instead of trying to dominate each other and get rid of this cuqdad you have. Sheesh

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:11 am

Ogaden wants eat everything in its path like the Mongols. That won't happen. If you gave a good dastur iyo awodqeybsi then no MX try to destroy Jubbaland. I suspect that all Cagdheers think like you. This perpetual victim mentality similar to the Oromo Gallas. You are our version of the Oromo. I'm your Amxaaro superior. True royalty that you fear.

I get why Cagdheers fear ilkoyars. But that age is over. Let's build a house instead of trying to dominate each other and get rid of this cuqdad you have. Sheesh
Ilkoyar pathological liar who do you think you are lying to you two faced bipolar cuqdad filled maniac.

Your posts are full of Ogaden hate.

You are a weakest link in Juboyinka.Its only madoobe that keeps you because he think you are worthy Darood ally against Hawiye which is completely false.

There is no somali clan that has done more harm to Ogaden not only in Somalia but NFD and the Ogaden more than Marexan from 1969.

Marexan are a weakling in Somalia pritected by Ethiopian AMISOM in Gedo as well as Ugandans in Villa Somalia.

Marexan all under Saciid were supportive of the 6 state of Konfur galbeed and were at the forefront of the destruction of Jubbaland from the onset.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:21 am

Ilkoyar pathological liar who do you think you are lying to you two faced bipolar cuqdad filled maniac.

You are a weakest link in Juboyinka.Its only madoobe that keeps you because he think you are worthy Darood ally against Hawiye which is completely false.

There is no somali clan that has done more harm to Ogaden not only in Somalia but NFD and the Ogaden more than Marexan from 1969.

Marexan are a weakling in Somalia pritected by Ethiopian AMISOM in Gedo as well as Ugandans in Villa Somalia.

Marexan all under Saciid were supportive of the 6 state of Konfur galbeed and were at the forefront of the destruction of Jubbaland from the onset.
Because you have cuqdad. You and the Dhabacyos. I don't hate Cagdheers. I hate Dhabacyo more. You idiot. Blackie is okay. But he's a Kenyan agent. That's why I despise him. Nothing more nothing less.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:36 am

Because you have cuqdad. You and the Dhabacyos. I don't hate Cagdheers. I hate Dhabacyo more. You idiot. Blackie is okay. But he's a Kenyan agent. That's why I despise him. Nothing more nothing less.
You are guun langaab who are like maggots.

Your uncle in Villa qaraxdishu is an Ethiopian as well as Ugandan agent who kills people for pleasure.

bashe19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bashe19 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:11 am

You are guun langaab who are like maggots.

Your uncle in Villa qaraxdishu is an Ethiopian as well as Ugandan agent who kills people for pleasure.
AGA eega muwaadan ahayn sheegatdii la qarameeyey awowgaa la gubye, ma inaan ku aqoon baadmoodi go'an ahayne, ogaaden baan ahay unbaad oran oo yaa waxkudhihi sidaa baad ku timi, adiyo qaaar kaloo badan.

:stylin:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:47 am

Django I bet one of the popular candidates against madoobe is from your subclan that's why you dumped him . But still madoobe is gonna win and mareexans while go against him. So the OGs have no choice but to defend him , if you don't , some other crazy mareexan will replace him and you will be rooted out of kismayo. On top of this alshabaab is also waiting to karbaash both of you.

Jubaland politics is very predictable .

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.