Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fertility treatment is now available in hargeisa

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Fertility treatment is now available in hargeisa

Postby X.Playa » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:04 pm

Stop disrespecting the elders you piece of shit
He was an elder for your mother , that faqash snitch never fucked his wife once he paid for her rimis.
You might be his bastard son,you never know show some respect
You must be his whoring nefew that's why you butt hurt,. Your fataal uncle Waraabe was a pimp for Gaani and Afweyne, even Morgan outed him in the BBC Somali history program, . Stupid clannish bitch come for more I have plenty where that came from.

farxantdv

Postby farxantdv » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:50 pm

He was an elder for your mother , that faqash snitch never fucked his wife once he paid for her rimis.

You must be his whoring nefew that's why you butt hurt,. Your fataal uncle Waraabe was a pimp for Gaani and Afweyne, even Morgan outed him in the BBC Somali history program, . Stupid clannish bitch come for more I have plenty where that came from.
Stop badmouthing the elders you mannerless ciyaal suug filth,leave the man alone keep your bastard ways to yourself bitch

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:30 pm

Stop badmouthing the elders you mannerless ciyaal suug filth,leave the man alone keep your bastard ways to yourself bitch
That dead faqash snitch with his fake red beard and the nigis of his daughter on his head neither was an elder nor deserved respect. Easy with qabyaalad can't hail your faqash uncle a hero and yet whine and complain about the men he served like Gaani and Morgan.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:07 am

:snoop: :russ: :russ: Yusuf regrets this topic back fired

ImamAhmed

Postby ImamAhmed » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:11 am

Idoor shooting blanks due to Khat :russ: :russ:
The man in your dp fathered a basterd after his young wife was penetrated by men who took her as a prisoner of war.

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:12 pm

Idoor shooting blanks due to Khat :russ: :russ:
reer Tuna,

Musa Bixi and after watching the video of the complaints from reer tuna in sanag bari, and specifically the one ball geaser he gave a presidential decree to answer for the humaniterian out cry by the reer tuna and their future offsprints

listen @ 02:30

" Xiniin ba ii magan "

can someone make a gif with subtitles on this scene guys,

FatheroftheCamel

Postby FatheroftheCamel » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:57 pm

Chewing khat 365 days of the year like cows will dry up your gun , ya silly qaldhaans :umad: .

For irrisimo I'm ready to donate a gallon of my swimmers , I wont sit back and let doofars over populate
The north .
How generous of beesha hutu, first they donated their women to amisom and Saudi Arabia now they are willing to donate their sperm to SL
Kkkk none of my subclan females were enrolled in hsm human trafficking ring alhamdulilah . I got good intention of helping my jeegania Somali bruddas with pure cushitic hawiye offspring ,why would you refuse that saxib ?

DayrBare
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby DayrBare » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:59 pm

Chewing khat 365 days of the year like cows will dry up your gun , ya silly qaldhaans :umad: .

For irrisimo I'm ready to donate a gallon of my swimmers , I wont sit back and let doofars over populate
The north .
How generous of beesha hutu, first they donated their women to amisom and Saudi Arabia now they are willing to donate their sperm to SL
Kkkk none of my subclan females were enrolled in hsm human trafficking ring alhamdulilah . I got good intention of helping my jeegania Somali bruddas with pure cushitic hawiye offspring ,why would you refuse that saxib ?

Your seed would better served in Muqdisho where people drop like flies because of the constant Qarax that happens every day, at least those people need to be replaced

FatheroftheCamel

Postby FatheroftheCamel » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:00 am

Your seed would better served in Muqdisho where people drop like flies because of the constant Qarax that happens every day, at least those people need to be replaced
For every 1 man that's lost in the qarxis and mayhem in xamar 4 strong minded and drug free sons of hawiye are born .you do know most of us hawiyes look down on
every day khat users right ?
horta what's the population of somaliland minus the oromos ?
Always wanted to know

DayrBare
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby DayrBare » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:02 am

Who is ready to donate his sperm :lol:

I doubt they even have the knowledge and equipment to carry such procedure out.

I used to hear people speaking highly about Awkombe before I met him last year but I came to know that he is a heartless son of a bitch.

Last year I attended the brith of my friend's son where Awkombe was assisting in delivering the baby. I couldn't believe how he was treating the poor woman who was in a painful labor pains. He was hiting and pinching while screaming Naa soo riix, naa kala fur adigaa hoos dhigtee, bug, dhirbaaxada, waar yaa Allah yaqaan

I told him to stop and we almost duke it out and eventually was thrown out of the delivery room.

DayrBare
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby DayrBare » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:13 am

For every 1 man that's lost in the qarxis and mayhem in xamar 4 strong minded and drug free sons of hawiye are born .you do know most of us hawiyes look down on
Always wanted to know

Laga baray laga badi ma maqashay waligaa.

May be 40 years ago Reer Woqoyis were the ones who chew Qad the most but now you chew as much if not more as we chew it.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:18 am

^
Why would you be present in the delivery room of your friend’s wife? Is that the new vogue?

This demands a whole thread to itself. I am perplexed 🤔

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:37 am

^
Why would you be present in the delivery room of your friend’s wife? Is that the new vogue?

This demands a whole thread to itself. I am perplexed 🤔

Aniguba waan yaabay!

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:41 am

Who is ready to donate his sperm :lol:

I doubt they even have the knowledge and equipment to carry such procedure out.

I used to hear people speaking highly about Awkombe before I met him last year but I came to know that he is a heartless son of a bitch.

Last year I attended the brith of my friend's son where Awkombe was assisting in delivering the baby. I couldn't believe how he was treating the poor woman who was in a painful labor pains. He was hiting and pinching while screaming Naa soo riix, naa kala fur adigaa hoos dhigtee, bug, dhirbaaxada, waar yaa Allah yaqaan

I told him to stop and we almost duke it out and eventually was thrown out of the delivery room.

Hota marka ugu horeysa delivery room ka maxaad ka qabanaysay, teeda kale Awkombe waa shaqadiisii we adigu taada ku ekow.
Awkombe waa ninka loo yeedho markay xaaladuhu cakirmaan la soco

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:45 am

Always wanted to know

QUFAC QUFAC hawiye kulahaa ma waxaad u jeedaa askartii amison, ilayn waynu ognahay caruurta gafuur culusta ah ee muqdisho dhex yaacaysee

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.