Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

character of sahal80

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Xaldoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

character of sahal80

Postby Xaldoon » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:24 pm

sahal80 is a very interesting individual, our very own xawaadle political commentator and if we are being honest we have benefited a lot from his contributions, but he is a propagandist and regularly fabricates lies for his own interests (too many to list) ,he presents himself as a neutral intellectual but one cannot seem to not notice bias :down:

Here are some truths:

He is not a HAGist nor a Hawiyahist but likes to play the Hawiye card whenever it suits his laangaab clans interest one second they are and behave as holy Hawiye defenders, the next second they are only "politically" Hawiye and then the next second they are Mayle Samaale (and this is xawadles likely lineage but during the times of Cerulli Xawaadle in Hiiraan claimed to be come under the Gurgate subclan Allahu Ya'lam what the truth is)

What this shows is they are an external element within the HAGist nation, a spy. Xawaadle cannot be trusted, they can never be Hawiye, maybe as Hawiyah Raac (Follower) but never Hawiyah Dhalad (Descendant), and this applies to Galjecel, Massare, Ciise, Degodiya (Saransoor Gardhere) and other clans unfortunately too

Some argue that beesha need the extra numbers to enlarge the ummah but I'd rather see a streamlined committed fewer Hawiyah, ofcourse extra Raaciye or shall I say hawiyah passport holders are useful in times of war and when defending hawiye lands but can never be a true Hawiyah.

Sahal earlier on a thread was showing off and saying that Xawaadle (10mps) have more number of Hawiyah seats than first born Dhalad Murusade (8mps) despite not being Hawiye, but Sahal knows murusade mps have more influence than all xawadle combined and they are mad that Xawadle will never be elected by HAG to represent them in the highest positions PM/President of FGS or any other high position roles.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: character of sahal80

Postby original dervish » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:35 pm

Whatever man.....all I know is snet would be a poorer place without our resident Caucasoid. :) :up:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:37 pm

Sahal is cool. I agree though. He is sneaky wuu wejiyo badan yahay. Typical politician lmao

Xaldoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Xaldoon » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:37 pm

He is jealous of the hawiyah dhalad clans and thats why he has tried to play subclans with each for example by siding with murusade against hiraab whilst they are brothers; and he feels threatened by Khayre's plans for the region in Hiiraan, Benaadir, Galmudug and other regions to unify and strengthen dadka iyo dalka. Kheyre is the new HAG boqor follow him or stay langaab its your choice. Kheyre shipping langaab xawaadle soldiers to Mudug frontline just shows what respect he has for your langaab peoples

Xaldoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Xaldoon » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:39 pm

Sahal is cool. I agree though. He is sneaky wuu wejiyo badan yahay. Typical politician lmao

I clocked a long time ago he is what you call a flip flop

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:59 pm

Lol. However I disagree on kheire. He is the worst thing happened to hawiye

bashe19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bashe19 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:14 pm

Wlhi Khayre is the beste Hawiye state's man ever, great educated person, and political strategist . I do believe he could be the next somali president.

:dj:

Lol. However I disagree on kheire. He is the worst thing happened to hawiye

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:35 pm

Sahal is a good guy. He is on the right side of the HAG-SAHAL issues. I think of him as a new age Sheik Cali Jimcaale

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:49 pm

Sahal speaks his mind. The political section would be lifeless without him.

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:13 pm

Huuno what's the difference between a HAGist and Hawiyahist?

Here are some truths:

He is not a HAGist nor a Hawiyahist but....

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:20 pm

sahal80 is a very interesting individual, our very own xawaadle political commentator and if we are being honest we have benefited a lot from his contributions, but he is a propagandist and regularly fabricates lies for his own interests (too many to list) ,he presents himself as a neutral intellectual but one cannot seem to not notice bias :down:

Here are some truths:

He is not a HAGist nor a Hawiyahist but likes to play the Hawiye card whenever it suits his laangaab clans interest one second they are and behave as holy Hawiye defenders, the next second they are only "politically" Hawiye and then the next second they are Mayle Samaale (and this is xawadles likely lineage but during the times of Cerulli Xawaadle in Hiiraan claimed to be come under the Gurgate subclan Allahu Ya'lam what the truth is)

What this shows is they are an external element within the HAGist nation, a spy. Xawaadle cannot be trusted, they can never be Hawiye, maybe as Hawiyah Raac (Follower) but never Hawiyah Dhalad (Descendant), and this applies to Galjecel, Massare, Ciise, Degodiya (Saransoor Gardhere) and other clans unfortunately too

Some argue that beesha need the extra numbers to enlarge the ummah but I'd rather see a streamlined committed fewer Hawiyah, ofcourse extra Raaciye or shall I say hawiyah passport holders are useful in times of war and when defending hawiye lands but can never be a true Hawiyah.

Sahal earlier on a thread was showing off and saying that Xawaadle (10mps) have more number of Hawiyah seats than first born Dhalad Murusade (8mps) despite not being Hawiye, but Sahal knows murusade mps have more influence than all xawadle combined and they are mad that Xawadle will never be elected by HAG to represent them in the highest positions PM/President of FGS or any other high position roles.
With all due respect huuno, You talk more about the Xawaadle than you do about the character of Sahal, hence you should re-title the thread!

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:39 pm

is Xaldoon abakar bc he used to fight with me over mayle samaale claiming that hawadle are gorgaarte hawiye. hawiyes like to push this gorgaarte on us but we are against changing our Samaale lineage we dont have hawiye lineage and yes are politically hawiye. who is hawiye except hiraab and murursade, baadicade and jijeele? ypu have to understand my friend us being politically hawiye benefits hawiye as well not just us and us having seats in hawiye means we are making hawiye bigger therefore we have two more seats than you the "dhalad hawiye" you know why? because we can take the same numbers out of hawiye and join whoever we want this will make you about 50 another one leaves it will make you around 40 finally it will go down to 40(28 hiraab+7murursade+4gugundhabe- for the dhalad hawiye. hiraab took aound 30 seats and gave the rest 30 same dir did with isaaq 30/30. if isaaq leaves dir they will down to around 30.

the only clan who can keep the 61 seats are darod and D&M who also have garre wich is not D&M by lienage but tgey sgare culture and language. so this power sharing is all about political coalition based on every ones size and deegaan not because of tribal blood. who said hawadle cannot be president or pm? when abdullahi yusuf was in jowhar he asked to have a base in lamagalaay but hawadle refused it. its on snet how we sent their troops that were heading jowhar back to ethiopia. he offered to us to equip 4 troops made laqanyo ambassador to ethiopia, dr elmi to the UN and still laqanyo was against him not like your kheyre and if hawadle becomes a pm it will be over...kkkk
https://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/ ... 507_a.html

if we sogned every thing for abdullahi yusuf and moved him closer the ethiopia he would have appointed hawadle pm to connect gobolada dhexe with PL and attack xamar! for tgis reasin we refused every thing.

the pm now is about Xamar and you have small isbaaro in there but you aint shit in maamulgoboleed somalia is heading federalism mogadishu will be a central govt zone onces xamar gets better and your isbaaro will come to end. for now eaiher the pm has to be from xamar. hawadle inuu ka horeeyo kurti hawiye 1960 labo musharax oo hiiraan ah ayaa ku tartamayay jagada all darods backed the abgaal guy. hawadle were allied with isaaq finally abdirashiid wixuu la heshiiyay cigaal oo raysul wasaare ka dhigtey waxaa ku xigay muuse boqor oo cigaal kula heshiiyay in baarlamaanka kaligiis u codeeyo waxaa dhacay inqilaabkii sayiad bare maalin ka hor inta aan muuse boqor la magacaabin. ka waran saasaa la idinkaga xariifsanyahay. filmkii sh ali jimcaaleey qaateen!

about colucci no he talks about maane gorgaarte not mayle you guys tried to associate maane with maile. i dont even believe that maane and silcis are gorgaarte thwy adopted the name for protection. silcis are the defeated ajiurasn and maane still excist arpind afgooye and balcad.

"the legend reported by Colucci runs that on the birth of Mane Gorgarte"

sxb im not against murursade as a clan infact im ala sheikh and are close to them laakin waxaan aaminsanahay that you can do shit about situation and if you want you have to bring hiraab closer and if cant liberate ceelbuur we dont wanna help you with our bosys. today ethiopia were mediating between our ugaas and the ceyr general they talked about liberating ceelbuur anf this will help hiiraan.

https://www.caasimada.net/xog-kheyre-oo ... OYeI_8LSmY
Last edited by sahal80 on Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:03 pm

sahal is a good guy, i like his analysis on JL issues.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:43 pm

I remember the early days when many here had difficulty deciphering sahal80's comments. He has matured over the years and became one of the top political analysts on Somalinet. No one can be faulted for being biased as it's human nature, and sometimes making gaffes, errors, etc.

TheSonOfMayle

Postby TheSonOfMayle » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:23 am

Sahal80 check your inbox, I’m your abdi Yusuf brother weliba Reer idle, I have a few questions

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.