Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ducaale in Kismaayo

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nomand
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Re: Ducaale in Kismaayo

Postby Nomand » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:41 am

It will end with a war and the expulsion of caghdeers out of Somalia. If they love kenya so much go to kenya.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:57 am

The maritime area belongs to OG and I don't care what side the court decides. Either way, it is still mine and Failmaajo cant do shit about it.
Absolutely. either ways it belongs yo you , these Zoomalians see you as Ethiopian/Kenyan any way . You have more rights in Nairobi than Mogadishu , so what's the difference. Waar yagu bad bay ka hadlaysaane macaal jubaland oo dhan Kenya ku darso hadaad rabto. You have nothing to loose.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:56 pm

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:42 pm

Guhaad This is bigger than the Ilkoyar. All these moves by Ducaale and Madoobe in the end are against the interests of the OG in Somalia. Your enemies will use this to make the case that you are foreign and a 5th column working against Somalia.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:34 pm

Guhaad This is bigger than the Ilkoyar. All these moves by Ducaale and Madoobe in the end are against the interests of the OG in Somalia. Your enemies will use this to make the case that you are foreign and a 5th column working against Somalia.
Saxib let them all.come awalba crocodile tears was being shed for Somalinimo.
Caydiid went to Mengistu to get weapons to distabilise Somalia.
A/Yussuf went to Ethiopia to get him to Villa.Somalia.
SNM went to Ethiopia to get weapons and diatabilise somalia.
Farmajo is currently in Ethiopia asking Abye to give him an army so that he can masscre people in Kismaayo just like they helped him in Baidoa.

Where was the tears and the anger?

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:39 pm

Well said........they were wetting themselves with happiness when they thought the Ethiopians were gonna conquer Kismayo for them.

Nomand
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:04 pm

i think a lot of people are over estimating what the public will say, in the end no one really cares about Somalia, everyone cares about their own little tribe.

what Kenya has done today is basically the end of Somalia it has said a big f1uck you to somalia and you probably have half of all somalis supporting this move and cheering for Kenya.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:08 pm

Not half......at least 2/3 if you include the iidoor.
Everyone uses foreign muscles and money to achieve their goals......Kismayo is no different. :) :up:

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:57 am

Ina-Adeer, as much as I consider Sacad as my next kin, I strongly disagree with you on this. At the inception of USC forces, the first place forces were assembled was Shilaabo. Afweyne tried to use clan politics to have the USC expelled from Shilaabo, but the locals said no. My point is that even your hero uncle used Ethiopia to wage war against a fully functioning Somali government. Where was the outcry at that time?

We, the OGs, are not there yet but in due time we will be. Kenya is in Somalia on a UN mandate and what lots of people don't know is that there are actually more Kenyan forces in Gedo specially in Ceel Waaq area than J/hoose. We put the Somali name on the map whether in the Jubbaland concurring from Wardeey and Gosha people or going deep into the highlander territories in Ethiopia, yet we never get any appreciation from Somalis. We actually had to depend on British history and literature to learn more about our lands in Somalia. Even the ones we thought were our cousins made that famous proverb "Boowe Bartire Buuga Kuma Yaal". This was during the civilian elections, and Majeerteen wanted to limit the Absame numbers from the then Baso Jubba of which Buaale was part of. Now check this:
The British were saying "hey no Dhabayaco, Bartire was there all along". :shock: :shock:

My late uncle was my hero. The reason is that he was one of those intellectuals who realized long time ago that OGs should never fall for the Somali nationalism hoopla and propaganda. Just mind your business, and everything will be fine. I honestly don't give a shiiit if Kenya wins the court battle on that maritime issue. All I care about this is that that piece of maritime is Makaahiil, OG land. To me, Garissa and Kismaayo are the same and as long as they are in OG hands, fook what the fake name of the country says. Both of them are my cities.
Saaxiib, baroortu orgiga ka weyn. I am just glad that the true legend Dr. Gaandhi was at the inauguration, finally realizing that OGs should unite for their interest first.
:stylin: :stylin:

Caytame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caytame » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:46 am

Farmaajo woke up a beast the day he handed over qalbidhagax, his political end, which is pretty much sealed now, will be because of this one move.

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:26 am

Farmaajo woke up a beast the day he handed over qalbidhagax, his political end, which is pretty much sealed now, will be because of this one move.
Ina-Adeer, humans make mistakes, it is our nature. But what is so humiliating about the FailMaajo dude is that the guy is really a handicapped clueless creature. I honestly get depressed watching him speak. Regardless of his political mishaps in his final years, Afweyne was the one of the most talented speakers in the Somali language and it is so upsetting to know this handicap FailMaajo shares a clan with that skilled man. As for Puntland, OGs made a decision after the civil war to protect Puntland whatever it takes, from Garissa to Nairobi to Addis to JigJiga no one can mess with them. Past is the past and now enjoy these young OGs celebrating their ancestral land:

And this is the Suldaan of the Geeska, a man I know personally. A fine brother!!!

And if that was not enough, here is the talented Gantaal:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:32 am

Guhad,

Madaxda adeecyo. Aabe Siyaad waad ku caasideen waana ka shalaaydeen. Hadana Madaxweyne Farmaajona hadana ma adeeceysid. Gaal Kenyan Shisheeye ah baad degeysan lakin non Soomali war kama maqlaysid. Joog!

skywalker25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:04 am

Guhad,

Madaxda adeecyo. Aabe Siyaad waad ku caasideen waana ka shalaaydeen. Hadana Madaxweyne Farmaajona hadana ma adeeceysid. Gaal Kenyan Shisheeye ah baad degeysan lakin non Soomali war kama maqlaysid. Joog!
What fuckin Somali language is this mate? Boon Somali?

CaliBurco
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CaliBurco » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:13 am

Guhad,

Ali Hussein Doqon af somali xumaa :lol:

SonofSomalia01

Postby SonofSomalia01 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:20 am

Ok

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.