Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Badhan protest supporters showing love to Somaliland

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Badhan protest supporters showing love to Somaliland

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:19 am

I remembered this and laughed
Xiimaaya To wage war against beesha barkysan we very united and strong
Just today reer makhiir Waving the :sland: inside badhan wonder why,

Where's Xiimaaya to explain this change

cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Badhan protest supporters showing love to Somaliland

Postby cheifaqilbari » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:59 am

Good wa dad aminey qarankoda Somaliland. Wa in hub La seeyo belahala warsan iyo dhulus se eey dagaal ula galaan midgaanta mjereerten.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:23 pm

Both somaliland and puntland should cut ties with warsangeli. They contribute nothing to both sides. And their land has no economy value for us. They are Worthless and weaker compare to the EastEnders who are also useless.

Nomand
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:49 pm

they are just protesting cause fat dani is an idiot, tomorrow they will wave to somali flag.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:40 pm

Both somaliland and puntland should cut ties with warsangeli. They contribute nothing to both sides. And their land has no economy value for us. They are Worthless and weaker compare to the EastEnders who are also useless.
They're parasite
Definition of Parasite - MedicineNet
https://www.medicinenet.com
Parasite: A plant or an animal organism that lives in or on another and takes its nourishment from that other organism.
:lol: :lol:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:32 am

They're parasite
Parasite: A plant or an animal organism that lives in or on another and takes its nourishment from that other organism.

:lol: why are you trolling me , you Know I call you all sanaagians are parasite. The warsangeli happens to be the worst .

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:02 am

They're parasite

:lol: why are you trolling me , you Know I call you all sanaagians are parasite. The warsangeli happens to be the worst .
I have plan to format your Sacad Muse software from your body and then install reer Dahir software. Bear with me....

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:31 am

They're parasite

I have plan to format your Sacad Muse software from your body and then install reer Dahir software. Bear with me....
My hardware is already Reer daahir who have no a software of their own. I am only compatible with windows (sacad muse) or AnDIRiod ( you know what I mean) which one do you prefer :myman:

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:53 am

My hardware is already Reer daahir who have no a software of their own. I am only compatible with windows (sacad muse) or AnDIRiod ( you know what I mean) which one do you prefer :myman:
AnDIRiod needs only sophisticated antivirus, more advanced protection from Dir virus.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:35 am

Interesting.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.